/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Waifu Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25476/?
flickr.com/photos/haru-skyrim/
haru-skyrim05.tumblr.com/
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5et6bf/skyrimgtx_is_at_it_again/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79490/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Waifu Edition

Melfia Summervale.

best edition!

waifus a shit

Don't be rude, user.

Woe Astriaal

Ewa's tight loli cunt.

reported to Ilx

What are the improvements in special edition?

Post Dawnguard

>>Treat Morrowind like a book. Read everything everyone says. Maybe download a "usable book" mod that allows you to write in blank books with ink, and write down tiny things you find interesting.

>Start interpretting the lore of the world to the best you understand it.

>Then come back to us and chit chat about things. We'll tell you what you're wrong about, and take interest in bits and pieces we found interesting.

>Exploring the mythology of the series is really fun, and you'd be amazed at how much more you'll enjoy all those silly fetch quests when you suddenly understand who Potema was, or how lame Manemarco was in Oblivion, right up until you realize Manemarco died in Daggerfall, and this was simply some altmer taking on the Mantle of the Prince of Worms.

>The trick is to just have fun. Even Waifu becomes more fulfilling when suddenly your dumb, faceless bitch suddenly is a being controlled by a scholarly expert on Dwemer mythology.

Written by an ex-lorefag turned gay nerd. What a waste.

Anyway basically what he was saying is don't play the god damned Elder Scrolls games for the combat. Find something in the game to do like reading books if you're a nerd or modding it up or taking screenshots to shitpost with. If you go into the game with a mentality of wanting something out of it that isn't just boring as fuck dungeon crawling, and then get immersed you might find some interest in the combat(with some gameplay enhancing mods like OOO for example). The world is probably more alive and believable when you aren't just thinking about your combat specialties against the terrible animated opponents of cyrodiil.

OR is pretty shit, it makes the game look more dead. I always felt like Oblivion had a better lighting and color palette than Skyrim even without mods so I dunno what to tell you.

I'm standing at the entrance of Fort Dawnguard, admiring the hilt and scabbard on this sword. Really didn't think I would like it, but it's solid.

Also, no question about, I always go Dawnguard because Florentius and Volkihar is too edgy for me.

Ok!

Hi me

uh oh Edge Lord is here

Did you make any adjustments to this ENB?

>male vampire

???

Three Gods, One True Faith...

>we'll never get a game with the depth and variety of morrowind, the fun of oblivion and the graphics of skyrim

feelsbad

>male vampire

Nice gay power fantasies

Skyrim and Oblivion were on the same console and the graphics are almost identical.

What you want are the graphics of a game that actually looks good.

best kind desu

Well I of course meant modern, modded-level graphics.

Ignore the furfag, anyone know what armor this is?

Something by Zerofrost.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25476/?

Wut

gimme the manliest waifus

Is that vampire made of bronze?

Anyone know what armor this is?

SkyrimGTX

>Level 13 in Morrowind, first playthrough
>Just wandered into Inbar-Dad
>End up clearing it out with little trouble
>Now I've got all this daedric shit
How the fuck did my character end up so broken /tesg/, I really don't understand

It is about the worst thing you can do tbhdesu.

Is it normal for guards to be carrying torches in broad daylight?

Everything that doesn't cause a CTD is normal in Skyrim.

in a garbage shitgame, yes

Why is the lighting so damn awful in the Thalmor embassy? I'm not too bothered by aesthetics like I suspect most here are, but it's the one place in the vanilla game that really stands out. It becomes tedious to search the place because I have to stop every few steps for the lighting to adjust and be able to see what's in front of me without it being blurry. It's so weird and I've only ever - and every time - had it in the Thalmor embassy.

Goodnight /tesg/

doesnt it use the solitude house style?

Those are by far the worst when it comes to lighting.

i have both skyrim, the common and the se, i want to get into it again but the lack of skse on the special edition kinda draws it back, should i play the normal? despite 32 bit and all the stuff it does worst than the se? any clue on how long it may take the skse for SE?

Any point start special edition apart from more RAM?

r8 my waifu

not yours/10

u just mirin

u jus steelin

Is that a midget?

its obviously a loli you retard

1/10 dumpster fire

Any other fully voiced lewd mods?

I had a lot of fun with her, but I need more

Slutty daughteru
Do not want

post yours, /v/ermin
crossboarding is against the rules, back to your containment board

Give me a download now

How am I /v/ermin for not liking your shitty loli?
Get a better argument or don't bother responding to me at all you child.

uhugh, whatever you underage nigger

heiko are you having fun
that's against the rules

Hey /tesg/, so Skyrim is on sale right now, and I was thinking of getting back into modding. Any opinions on if it's worth buying now, or should I hold off and wait until special edition gets better support?

I think that character is the only Lykaios character that I like. Haru-Skyrim makes some nice content.

Wait till special edition gets better support. It's just not worth it now.

flickr.com/photos/haru-skyrim/

haru-skyrim05.tumblr.com/

What's the best alternate start mod? I remember there was a version where you start in some hall full of altars or some shit like that and it was all green and pretty

Hey, Every SSE bought, Todd promised to fix a bug.

A third option should be available during the Civil War where you kill Ulfric and Tullius and rule Skyrim yourself.

Apparently in the beginning, there was such an option but was taken out because play testers didn't think of it and said they didn't want the responsibility after being told there would management/administration quests.

All the Jarls wouldn't protest since you became Thane in all their holds.

Apparently in the beginning, there was such an option but was taken out because play testers didn't think of it and said they didn't want the responsibility after being told there would management/administration quests.

kill me desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I don't agree completely with either of their philosophies and believe the Dragonborn would be the best ruler for Skyrim.

I mean, sitting through the peace council at High Hrothgar where they're bickering over land while Alduin EATS THE SOULS OF THEIR DEAD was just frustrating.

I feel the only real option to become High King as the Dragonborn would be to fight for the Imperials and marry Elisif afterwards.

Or kill everyone and claim the throne by right of conquest. Like Talos did.

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5et6bf/skyrimgtx_is_at_it_again/

Based SkyrimGTX showcasing his masterful trolling once again.

That seems uninspired.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79490/?

Apparently someone is trying to make a better version of Become the High King

Snowniggers can only be ruled by an iron fist.

Worked for him.

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79490/?
Why do the people who make these kind of mods always do so on a toaster?

What are you talking about m8

It's not bad, his graphics are toasting hawt

"Just kill everyone lol" is stupid, you might get the throne but you'd have no one to run the country after killing all the people qualified.

Instead you should form a coalition from a number of factions in the game to back you up, with the Imperials giving you the largest amount of support if you fight for them and agree to marry Elisif.

That doesn't really matter if you have literal superpowers. Besides, if you're the Dragonborn, you have more rights to claim the throne than the Medes.

Is he Our Guy?

He's a big guy.

The Dragonborn won't take the throne because he has a right, he has no right to it. He'll take it because he can.

Medes aren't reigning in Skyrim. I agree that becoming High King should be a jumping off point for becoming Emperor and restoring the Dragonblood to buttfuck the Thalmor but that is way beyond the scope of the game.

Anyway, some good those superpowers would do you in actually ruling a country. If you do actually just solo all the factions of Skyrim to become the "king" you should literally have to do everything yourself from fighting of both the Legion, remaining Stormcloak rebels and Thalmor to going to each and every citizen and collecting taxes.

So, is Elenwen actually important? From a lore standpoint, if I went back and killed every single elf in the Thalmor Embassy, would it make a difference?

>From a lore standpoint, if I went back and killed every single elf in the Thalmor Embassy, would it make a difference?
Probably not.

When in the main story do dragons start spawning randomly?

After you kill Mirmulnir.

Is there any decent mod that lets you actually FLY with dragons? I only finished dragonborn yesterday to discover what the mechanic actually does... what a disappointment

Why does Oblivion have the comfiest setting?

dead garbage cuck general for waifudrooling shitcucks

literally kys, all of you disgusting pedophile retards

What if I'm here trying to find interesting discussions on Elder Scrolls lore?

Is it worth switching from eff to aft just for the werewolf options? I can't get followers to transform with the moonlight tales essentials overhaul on the general site.

Which werewolf mod is it that causes uncontrollable transformations with the cycles of the moon?

>Is it worth switching from eff to aft just for the werewolf options?
Keep EFF. AFT tends to bug out a bit on followers so it's not worth it. Plus EFF is infinitely better.

Moonlight Tales
You can disable them, however.

>find pic related
I thought I had to end him first?

I want to go back

I wanna be able to actually play skyrim again.

To just start a new game and have fun, exploring and playing the game, dwelling into dungeons and simply fucking kill some time.

I want to be able to turn skyrim into a survival game again without nonstop being concerned about my mod setup, how balanced the game is or anything else of these autistic things.

I want to be able to walk into a city again without sperging out about low quality door textures

I want to go back

No game has been able to fill this hole.

He started shedding and thats how you got his armor

Hey /tesg/, filthy consolefag here. I can't play PC versions of current gen games because my PC is about six years old. Last time as upgraded our PC was to run the Sims 3, so, yea... Anyways. I know Skyrim has been out for a while too, so my question is, if I updated my PC, could i get one that could run Skyrim without shelling out a shit ton of cash for it? Like, would just a generic desktop from BeatBuy in the $300-400 range be able to run it, or is that just a pipe dream? Basically it's down to getting a new console or a new PC, and I know PCs generally trump consoles when it comes to gaming, but I also know they usually trump consoles as far as price as well, and quite frankly I don't have a lot of extra money to spend.

Tl;Dr version: How much will it cost for a PC that can run Skyrim at least as well as a console?

>tfw when you accidentally add someone to your inventory.

Why does Peri keep spamming his waifus' names spoilered out?