$34k for a fully loaded Civic

>$34k for a fully loaded Civic

And?

It's a civic that is trying to compete with the CLA and A3.

And Lexus charges the same for a Camry with leather seats

Your point?

>And?
AND ITS NOT WORTH IT FOR THIS JAPANESE HUNK OF SADNESS..
Has nothing on my V-8 anyway.

Honda
FWD
No longer offered in manual
Cheap interior
Dual screens
Noisy cabin
(((Luxury)))

When is this coming to Europe?

And?

It's shit.

Sounds no different than most BMWs except the fwd. Which wont matter on the street anyway

>Honda
That's a good thing
FWD
>So is Audi. Most people don't give a single flying fuck about the drive train.
>No longer offered in manual
That's normal today.
>Cheap interior
Says you. Haven't seen it myself, so I wouldn't know to comment.
>Dual screens
Also normal today,
>Noisy cabin
Says you, etc...
>(((Luxury)))
>memes

Americans are stupid, what do you expect

Stay mad poorfags.

The Acura ILX car is honestly the better buy. Or you can actually get a fully loaded Civic or Accord and be much happier than you would be with an entry level CLA or A3.

LED headlights
Navigation
Real Leather
Collision Mitigation
Automatic Cruise Control
Lane Keep Assistance
Reliability
Usable rear seat
Usable trunk
In the case of the Accord - a V6
These are all things you'd get in a fully loaded Civic or Accord and won't get in a base or even mid level CLA or A3

Badge whoring has gotten out of control in the USA. JUST GET THE FULLY LOADED ACCORD IT'S SUCH A BETTER BUY

CLA45 and the S3 are totally different cars so you can't really use them for comparison

>badge whoring has gotten out of control
fukin A
i'd much rather own a fully loaded passat over a base cla

Clearly you poorfags never drove a luxury car like a Mercedes instead of your shit box civic.

>acceptingyourdeath.jpg

nice projection i like it
if you buy ANY cla it's just like you want people to know that you can't afford an E200,let alone a base model

Post your car faggot

>integrated navigation
Completely useless

>collision mitigation/lane keep assist
You have to be a moron to if you're concern about causing an accident yourself.

>automatic cruise control
How much of a lazy cunt do you have to be that manually maintaining your speed is an inconvenience?

>useable trunk
You a retard again. That makes you a double retard.

Alright Scotty, we know it's you. Go back home man. It's already getting late. Your wife is probably worries sick about you.

My boss makes seven figures per year and drives a new Camry. When I asked he said it's about as good as mid-tier BMWs and he doesn't want to waste the money on a 5/6/7 Series which would be superior.

Well, part of it is badge-whoring but the other part is just the design and features. The CLA250 with the sport package looks very close to the [previous year] CLA45. The CLA also has the sexy lines of the CLS - albeit in a smaller package - and junk like a panoramic sunroof. And as cheap as the CLA250 is as the bottom-of-the-barrel Mercedes is, it still doesn't feel as cheap as any Civic.

I'm not a fan of the CLA250 - I'd sooner buy a Civic Si for a much lower price. Hell, I'd rather just get a WRX. It's $40k+ to get a CLA optioned out to what you'd expect from a Benz, really not worth it. Different people want different things, though, so they'll buy what they like.

Some people just don't really care for cars, that doesn't mean that no one should.

> Leather seats
> 300hp direct injection v6
> rwd
> german targeted handling

Vs

Honda civic

Pretty much the same thing

My point was that he's owned low-mid tier BMWs before and stopped buying them. Also, he does care about cares to some extent. He has a '65 Mustang fastback which he drives to work occasionally on Fridays, and which he seems to care for as far as I can tell.

He did tell me that getting something nicer than a Camry makes sense if you have to pick up clients at the airport regularly (or whatever) but he doesn't do that anymore so he stopped buying fancier shitboxes in favor of cheaper shitboxes.

desu that was probably the longest conversation I've ever had with him that wasn't work related so I'm not 100% sure how much he actually cares about cars.

Camry is pretty much the god tier automotive purchase. Flawless passenger car utility, lowest depreciation rate, highest reliability.

You almost get rewarded for buying a camry, and punished for buying a bmw

and CLA or A3 that isn't a CLA45 or S3 does not uphold your argument.

so bye

how old are you? 53?

>Lexus ES
>RWD
Are you high?

The CLA is a fucking turd. Couldn't afford and S-Class?

>And as cheap as the CLA250 is as the bottom-of-the-barrel Mercedes is, it still doesn't feel as cheap as any Civic
It actually feels cheaper than the Civic

Fucking massive panel gaps and hard plastic everywhere holy shit

honda can do what they want, not what you want

Current ES is now based on the Avalon, which, given that model is basically a bargin luxury car to begin with, isn't as much of a sin as the old Camry-based ES'.

this

>Be badge-whore
>Be frugal badge-whore
>Buy an "Acura"
>Pay for a Honda Civic when it breaks

pics of your mercedes ?

Camr-ES wasn't all that bad, basically an affordable luxury sedan that would literally never break and took straight up Camry parts

ILX/Civic SI, about 2900-3000lbs, 200hp 174tq on premium

Mazda3, 2900-3000lbs, 184hp/184tq on regular

Why would any even bother paying that much for an ILX?

>it's an Veeky Forums spergs out because the mainstream market caters to people other than enthusiasts episode

Why doesn't Honda shut down the Acura brand like Toyota did with the Scion?

Because Acura is relatively successful while Scion was trying to sell new cars to college students

I would actually be pretty sad if they shut down Acura, they just need to stop being so full retard and figure out what they are

>not buying a TL-S for under $10k
If you're gonna get FWDshit might as well do it right.

>Not built in Japan

>even better

>american manufacturing
>good

wew heh

forgot my image

>my trip still triggers gtr fangirls

>so cuck't he doesn't dare to reply

>so triggered that hes literally begging for a reply

lmao I triggered him good this time

>Don't buy a new car, buy a 10 year old shitbox with 200k miles on it instead

kek at my stalker projecting all that delicious butthurt :^)

>pay an extra $30k for a less powerful slower smaller automatic shitbox with the same features because it has 50k less on the odometer

I mean I guess, if you're a girl and don't know what to look for when buying a used car...

And the current ES is an Avalon, while were correcting the record and all.

It's not a Camry.

Overpriced yes but has more just 4 horsepower less and no turbo lag and comes with an 8 speed DCT transmission so at least you get a "true" manual mode instead of a CVT manual mode. DCT's also allow for faster gear changes when in manual or automatic mode than an automatic and manual. A spec also has better bracing and stiffer suspension, though 32000 is probably way more money than if should be.

If everyone bought used cars the auto industry would collapse

>seriously recommending a beat up shit box TL from the turn of the century