Churchill was a weak and ineffective leader

>Churchill was a weak and ineffective leader
Is there some truth to this or is this just a Wehraboo meme?

First you'll have to define your terms:

Define: Weak and Ineffective

Kill yourself, retard.

i agree, he should kill self

>Called for Gallipoli which was a failure
>Called for the invasion of Italy which was a failure
>Sucks American dick to save him during WW2
>Immediately become irrelevant after WW2
He fucking sucked.

Don't forget

>wanted to immediately attack Russia after Germany was defeated

>Implying that wasn't his only redeeming factor Ivan

>Blaming Churchill for what happened
Please leave this thread and never return

>implying the allies could afford to continue the war into Russia

Nice false flag Sasha, but you're not fooling anyone by playing weak and innocent.

hes pretty much a glorified war cheerleader

every military operation hes gotten his hands on turns to shit

No, he was very strong actually. He gassed tons of Iraqis and Indians. He was /pol/ personified.

Russia couldn't afford to continue the war in Russia. Another year of war and Russia would have collapsed due to lack of food and materials to sustain the war effort.
I think western public opinion would have crumbled pretty much immediately upon Operation Overlord, though, and it seems unlikely the Allies would be able to defeat the numerically superior Russians in open battle anyways.

Even better, before the war, he himself stated that operation like that is a suicide and it's not going to work. And he did it anyway, the absolute madman!

No, but seriously now. The problem is that British Navy was looking for new Trafalgar. Operation that would cripple the CP war effort quickly.

Now if Gallipoli was better coordinated and happened in - let's say - 1917 or so, when British Army was more prepared to actually fight offensive war, it had pretty good chances to work. I doubt it would actually take out Turkey out of the war but it would make it hard for Turks to get German support and potentially - scare off Bulgaria from attacking Serbia(or maybe even convince them to join the entente, who knows).
However as it was - Navy bombarded the coast a week or two before the landing, landing troops wasted time digging trenches instead of pushing forward before Turks could react and so on and so on.

Churchill antagonized the US if anything, it's total bollocks to say he wanted their help

>be strong
>bullied by a cripple into irrelevance.

he was literally the guy who shilled for it as Lord of the Admiralty

>Churchill was a weak and ineffective leader
he was a manlet so of course it's true

>Wehraboo
go back 2 reddit tankie

he was alright, his ideas about commandos and special forces were pretty inspired, but I get the feeling he was just the guy they wheeled out for public relations while competent people ran the war

This

Ignore the shill pls

>wehraboo
Strong usage of reddit terminology there family.