Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5f0vpu/fixedweights_sortie_rewards/
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

asking again

how do I build torid?

Q
Riven mods do not do what they are ostensibly designed to do.
99.999% of the time the winning combination is going to be +multishot, +DMG

Crit chance/DMG are strong contenders but short of absolutely astronomical stats on a strong disposition gun, will not replace argon scope/bladed rounds on top of point strike/vital sense--esp since mod space is already at a premium for crit guns which generally lack utility

Riven disposition means fuckall. A weak disposition on a top tier gun with DMG/multishot characteristics will blow all other contenders out of the water

A handful of guns with strong disposition that manage to roll DMG/multi will be brought up to par with the old meta; the vast majority of these are guns that were formerly considered strong but have been powercreeped (braton p, burston p, supra, synapse, amprex, etc) This means that your tiberons, tetras, karaks, stradavars, etc will never ever really be anything close to "meta"

Which means nothing anyways because: most rivens will not roll that magic combination. The beneficial attributes pool is diluted with trash like -recoil, +status, +IPS, +status duration, +projectile speed etc etc many of which are nifty utility but will not replace an essential dps mod slot.

Is Kuva Braid worth 37 plat?

F

The riven system is not designed to "give players a reason to revisit unpopular guns". Autistic players who had the resources already did this by multiformaing guns they liked, even if they weren't great.

The riven system is designed to be a sink for whales and prime access idiots to dump their credits into. If you're a MR ~18+ player and you've bought prime access (possibly multiple times, even) them you have more credits than you have need of/use for. You hit the point where you don't really need to buy anything since you already have it.

Enter riven mods. There is a reason that """good""" rivens for weapons like tonkor, sybaris, simulor, etc go for 2-4k+ EVEN THOUGH the game does not have content difficult enough to justify/require their use.

Add in the lottery system of rerolling for a chance at better stats (because fuck, son, the Asians have turned that into an art with their mmorpgs) and you have a system that parts players from their plat without actually giving them anything meaningful.

tl;dr DE has managed to come up with an unscrupulous yet genius method to make even more money without actually putting in any effort. Tbh objectively speaking, DE should be considered an industry leader when it comes to creating castles out of matchsticks and dookie following the principles of minimum viable product

I would even go as far as to say it is a well run business--whoever is in charge of planning knows full well its a garbage tier game with piss poor incompetent coding and no direction or even understanding of game design whatsoever, but that they also know that roping in ignorant new players and bleeding them as fast a possible for a high turnover rate whilst gating content and appeasing autists who stay with the game is more financially viable than...you know. Creating a real game with balanced mechanics and lore and hiring talented coders and writers and VAs.

Does the challenge involved in unveiling a riven mod stay the same after being traded among players?

you get the bp from bio lab in dojo and then craft it

Offer?

whats a better vauban weapon

torid or penta?

>credits
fucking meant plat obv

Noob here, I've managed to grind out my first prime frame, Trinity. How gud did I do?

>2ke

Where's the skin?

neither

Offer is 25% off baby

are these mastery fodder

bought em from void trader when I quit

I legitimately don't think the purpose of Riven mods was intended as you described, because DE isn't intelligent enough to intend it. DE is just so mind-bogglingly incompetent their best intentions turn out shit

Just the Tetra is fodder

>assault rifles that aren't soma
>anything but fodder

Prisma Grak can be a good crit rifle. Doesn't beat soma p unless you get a really good riven, but has better riven disposition than Soma. Has ammo issues. Needs a stack of forma to not be useless.

Tetra is junk. Maybe not if you get a 300% DMG 200% multi shot riven or somethinf , which is possible because of its disposition, but that's pretty unlikely.

harkonar is the better grineer scarf

who here /spin2win/

And to predict what kind of changes DE will come up with, all you have to do is ask the same question they're asking themselves all the time:

"The players are complaining/interest about/in X, how can we monetize it?"
The Riven system is an answer to players having begged DE to balance all weapons so more are viable. Instead, we get a slot machine pretending to improve balance while it's just another layer of gear treadmill that will end with us loosing our lives acquiring the mods for the 15 most powerful meta weapons and their stat combos.

who care

It's also to suffocate any future requests for buffs in the community, as everyone someone will bring up an old weapon needing better damage, a group will come in and yell "That'S what the rivens!", liberating fatfuck from ever caring about balancing old content again.

oh okay

it's p good, metallic texture on slot 3

So, Ash is finally gutted. What else do you want to see taken away from shitters?

I personally want to see the Soma dead.

Galantine Prime + Berserk + combo mods + Whirlwind = ggez

Never noticed the metalic part, it's on the underside. I'm a sucker for metalic textures.

It's pretty smart desu
This lays the groundwork for pistol/SG riven type mods (which have already been datamined) so they can roll that out in a bit, drip by drip and waste time calling that "new content" and then "balancing" that (+new gated farmable resource?) and it's clearly a lazily slapped together system that reuses preexisting mods and mod stats with a generic modifier. It's the absolute minimum amount of work required for a seemingly significant change when at the end of the day, since enemy difficulty hasn't changed, you can (and most likely will) still play exactly the same with no rivens.

Compare that to the other goldmine they're sitting on that most ftp games use: customization/cash shop options. Fashion frame is in ironically endgame. There's major bank to be had in giving more more ways to customize your 10o, your ship, your operator, etc (potato especially) and then show it off to other people, but that would actually require work--to create the content without recycling previous content, to create the situations where showing off your potato could happen, etc

Everything meta - tonkor, simulor, tigris etc.

fucking simulor

Totally agree, in fact I think that any frame or weapon that has any kind of utility should just be deleted from the game permanently desu.

Tonkor
Memoid Memulor
S. Gammacor
Rakta Ballistica
Vaykor Marelok
Galatine Prime
Jat Kittag
Telos Boltace
Akstilleto
Covert Lethality
Mirage
Loki
Ivara
Inaros
Vauban
Nova
Trinity
Chroma

This is why standing around in the relay is popular.

DE has said they're working on letting you visit your friend's ships. Four player simulacrum as a "sandbox mode" would be very popular because there's not much time in usual missions to sit around and show off your fashion or interesting builds. it would also give an opportunity for more than 1 player to test out theorycrafting. This is why I'm looking forward to custom dojo missions.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>Mirage
>Loki
>Ivara
>Inaros
>Vauban
>Nova
>Trinity
>Chroma
Hold on for a moment, explain why you pick these specifically.

>TRIVIALIZING MUH GAMEPLAY

>melee only
>all those sapping ospreys

fuck this sortie
fuck ospreys in general
good thing it was sabotage and not mobdef

>tfw got a shit greater lens

>Muh killcount
>Muh trivializing c-comfy spy
>Muh trivializing c-comfy spy
>Muh skill ceiling
>Muh snowglobe
>Muh toaster
>Muh difficulty
>Muh damage dealt and taken

tonks is already dead

>inaros
people always shit on inaros because he is not "tanky" enough, and you want DE to nerf him?

Not him, but they're all good frames and if you know what you're doing, basically break the game which I guess he doesn't like

>Mirage - ludicrous DPS, breaks simulir
>Loki/Ivara - limitless scaling of utility, never die, never stop being useful
>Inaros - never die, blind everything, CL everything
>Vauban - gg no re infested
>Nova - slow, buff, debuff, nuke, movement, endless scaling
>Trinity - endlessly scaling utility
>Chroma - never die, do mad damage

I go away for half a year and come back to find this place has gotten even worse

Is the excavation sortie broken for anyone else? The battery guys aren't spawning at all

There's no difference between this place and the forums now desu

Shitters will be shitters user. Those very forumites and ledditors we talk shit about now comprise an appreciable margin of this general's traffic.

>Mirage
Because memulor
>Loki
Because everyone likes him and because invisibility
>Ivara
Read Loki
>Inaros
Because he can be nearly invincible, we can't have this, can we
>Vauban
Because CC is too good, isn't it
>Nova
Because she's too useful, we can't allow shitters to use good frames, amirite
>Trinity
Read Nova
>Chroma
Shitters don't deserve to do damage and tank so fuck him too

Yes, also add Wukong to the list

Does energy conversion stack additional power strength with each energy orb picked up for channeled skills? Or is it just one and done for the buff?

How the fuck am I supposed to solo today sortie's raptors

For starters you can stop being bad and git gud. :^)

Did they say what exactly "skins" refers to? Just the deluxe skins as pictured or other warframe and weapon skins as well?

>Sunday, November 27, 12:01 a.m. ET - 25% OFF select Warframe Deluxe/Immortal Skins

>select

That word means "not Ash Koga"

>build karyst because aesthetic and covert lethality
>it actually deals decent-ish damage

pleasantly surprised

There's a list of what's discounted on deathsnacks each day

a week after coming back, getting 7 riven mods and rerolling them 3 times each

I'm uninstalling again

the game is still the same thing, just with more bullshit, time-gated crap, all this new power for weapons means nothing if there isn't content to run it with

fucking canadian idiots

see ya space cowboys

Oh, just warframe skins then. My bad, should have read the thing instead of just looking at the picture.

Thank you :DD That really helped me XD

>new player experience (tm)
>complete teh Once Awake quest
>get heat sword blueprint
>requires neural sensors
>can't get neural sensors until you get to Jupiter

had that happen to me too. i just waited awhile and then they spawned almost all at once. dunno what caused that.

cya tomorrow

Why are you posting this shit here? Did you get banned from the forums?

tfw edgelord naruto shitters got dumpstered

sweetest nerf ever

Good stance. 400% / 150% / 200% DMG on every hit of spam combo. Throw on primed reach and it plays like a really fast sword

Riven transmutation when

Seriously, I'd rather transmute 4 trash riven mods I'll never use than have to hope some retard really wants my lame mod AND haggle out a price

GET THE FUCK OUT TIERQUEER

Nobody gives a shit about what you say, grab that garbage and shove it up your ass, like we did during all these months and even on Tennocon,

Delusional - I always quit for years (Because that's how long it takes these idiots to make new "content") and always come back and clear it, then quit again

I really don't know how you lads can continue to play this nonstop

Just awful taste in videogames I guess

word
it was kinda fun to get the good mods
but I dont care if my Soma does twice more damage now, what do I need it for?
Tonk is still better anyway

Kuva fortress is shit, why cant DE create any NEW relevant replayable content? At least Moon was good for spy missions and challenge rooms.

Is there any reason that you would run Vitality or Redirection on a frame as opposed to Quick Thinking/Flow on anybody (that isn't Inaros)?

God I want to fuck peridot so hard while she keep screaming you clod.

>tfw have to spam spy to get covert lethality

Okay with valkyr prime we can use Hysteria build again without much problem, the thing is, what does more damage?

1) Hysteria build with a melee weapon like Galatine Prime (red crit build) or Venka (red crit build)
2) Naramon build + Duration Valkyr + Red Crit melee weapon like Galatine Prime as example.

Can someone answer me this?

>2k endo
>radically lowered chance
guess I got lucky :^)

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5f0vpu/fixedweights_sortie_rewards/

>using valkyr prime

>I can't even use my brain so I better shitpost
>A retard calling others retard

Oh the irony.

i think i have an extra one user, what's your ign?

Leveling up for mastery 10o.

who care

You 10o.

>A retard calling others retard
Oh the irony.

TQ #1 and TQ #2 GET OUT REEEE

CĀ“mon TQ can you try harder at least?

>Reminder: DE will soon have full Warframe suits for your Operator.

>Only 350plat

Ash rework is actually pretty good. Yes, might cost you more energy but if you are quick with the mouse, you can scan an entire room, kill it all, and get energy back if it took a bit too long to scan all. Ash can kill way more at once than previously. I still get best damage in all matches I have been in so far.

I don't like getting freebies but thanks for the offer though

You can red crit with exalted weapons now due to drifting contact.

>iblyign I'm TQ
Holy shit, you faggots just can't get off his dick

OROKIN REACTOR ALERT
GOLD POTATO

who care

Valkyr's claws aren't exalted weapons you dumbfuck, and you can't red crit with them holy shit.

whats the best looking syandana?
no tennogen

People who like taters.

FUCK OFF SAMEFAG ACCUSERS

It's time.

Postan the TIER LIST (and guide):

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Reminder if you have a question about frames or if you're wondering whether a frame is worth getting, consult the guide first.

Changes since last time:
>Ash from Good to Bad tier
We all saw this coming. His one use was Bladestorm and that got nerfed to shit. LOS requirements, slow-ass marking, higher energy, having to sacrifice strength for duration - Bladestorm is garbage now and so is he. RIP you will be missed

>Frames in pastebin listed by alphabetical order again
For easier finding

Reminder if you have a suggestion to make or if you disagree with anything in the guide, post WHY, not just "lol I can't believe you gave my favorite frame a shit grade"

nah. excal is the default model for anything humanoid and controllable in the game. but just like fashion frame and orditor decor DE might turn bugs into features. next year spookyday De will push frame textures onto a onesy suit model and sell it for 350plat

DIE TQ DIE

Is it worth putting power strength on excal?

and

Is quick thinking+flow just straight up better than redirection+vigor?

>At least Moon was good for spy missions

This gives me a faint sliver of hope for Kurva Fortress since Spy and other moon missions were added later on.