rednuht.org/genetic_walkers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_algorithm
creation.mobi/genetic-algorithms-are-irrelevant-to-evolution
answersingenesis.org/human-evolution/ape-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae#history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0

TL;DR because I work all day and I'm about to go to sleep. What's the point of it? As in, what is the lie they may be telling us and what is the truth they're hiding? Sorry for asking to be spoonfed.

t.Kent Hovind

I think he's saying that evolution is nothing more than speculation and that the scientific community at large is actively ousting individual thought. Basically persecution complex: the post.

rednuht.org/genetic_walkers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_algorithm

Evolutionary techniques work, and have been successfully designing airplane parts and optimizing schedules for decades.

Read Genesis again

dat long nerve

I bet the jews are behind this!

creation.mobi/genetic-algorithms-are-irrelevant-to-evolution

I promise to reread Genesis if you'll read an introductory text on genetic algorithms

Badly researched, for example
>The optimized solution was purposefully pursued at each iteration. The overall process was entirely goaldirected (formal). Real evolution has no goal [refs.]

You can also evolve solutions against a coevolving adversarial population, and there is no magical force that prevents you from creating goalless evolutionary programs. People do that for art, and to beat creationists the fuck out, as a couple of examples.

We didn't come from monkeys sorry bros

Seems reasonable. Anything for these?
answersingenesis.org/human-evolution/ape-man/

Of course not and neither did the people from the antediluvian world.

She's no lady indeed!

>Stephen hawking says the Big Bang is true because of GRAVITY LMAO

>bill nye the television personality man who pushes an agenda by abusing your penchant for nostalgia says there are literally no differences between the races

>Black science man believes anything American is inherently anti-science

>Michio kaku has an entire worldview for type 1, type 2, and type 3 societies that are literally based on Star Trek and similar science fiction

>Richard Dawkins says there's literally no reason to believe in God, or apparently think that kids getting diddled by teachers will affect them negatively later in life

When did we enter the age of degenerate meme science?

>find bones from retarded monkey
>le missing link!!1
Nice try evolutionists.

Don't mind me lads.

There isn't really an argument there to disagree with, just a bunch of conclusions. Many believe that there is a wide array of fossil evidence showing apes evolved into humans because there is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae#history

Cro magnon and Neanderthal are well known but not particularly important; 'both are true men' is just an opinion about the fuzzy boundary. Both were species of humans, but when we say humans we typically mean the one remaining species, which they weren't.

Nothing you can't google if you want to

The 1480s or so

Are there any databases that have cataloged (almost) every hominin fossil specimen found? I've tried wikipedia, but found more just by using google images.
Also, is this still accurate? I think they have an updated version in Cleveland, but I've heard that's up for debate.

I don't know about databases but I'm sure there are books

Found one, but it was made in 2004 with 2002's information. No Ardi or Toumaï, just Orrorin. Has a few australopithecines, but much has changed.

Cro Magnon are anatomically correct modern humans (homo sapiens)

Ohh boi I am laughing my fucking ass off at this. While I don't deny that people who might not have a clue on human evolution might feel compelled to agree with the arguments presented on both charts, we know evolution, when applied to humans, did take place given the fact that the mathematical algorithms applied to genetics have demonstrated that they were feasible in real life situations. Based on that knowledge, we are able to formulate the spine of any evolutionary argument, and fossil evidence just backs the narrative and makes it fit into place. Fossil Evidence is compatible with the divergence dates between hominims and what we would come to regard as Genus Pan (or great african apes) at around 7 to 10 Myrs, while before then the Asian line of primates had divided itself from that of the African Apes.

That's not science you cultist
Just admit God's word is true.

I have. It's you that hasn't realised the sheer scope and grandeur of His creation.

Evolution is a false gospel

Says who? Your false prophets, Ken Ham or Kent Hovind? They who have caused another great schism among believers?

Daily reminder that Genesis supports evolution.

>this entire thread

o im laffin

>damage control
There's no missing link buddy.

>muh damage control, he sputters through the tears

Not even the user you replied to, but you must be pretty desperate to try and rebut a point by point takedown with the damage control meme

"Missing Link" is a meaningless concept. Literally every fossil we have is an intermediary

>Literally every fossil we have is an intermediary
Why?
>Because the * * * * * * * * * THEORY * * * * * * * * * of Evolution says so!
Not a good argument.

stop baiting

Well, to be more precise every fossil that isnt a terminal species is an intermediary, since it comes between its ancestors and its descendants

Evolution isn't even a theory anymore. Also to answer you "why?" question, because things don't just "stop" evolving, the constantly evolve to better adapt them selves to the environment they live in. I know this is bait but i hate it when people say stupid shit.

Homo sapien sapiens is immune to evolution

says who

Does everyone have the same number of kids who go on to have kids of their own? No? Then evolution is ongoing

God
I don't think you understand evolution

Why?
>Because the * * * * * * * * * THEORY * * * * * * * * * of Evolution says so!
Not a good argument.

>god
not an argument

>I don't think you understand evolution
Clearly you dont

We live under entirely different circumstances, without the same environmental pressures to guide our genetics you will not see many drastic changes in our physiology.

Though, I think that it's fair to say that we have evolved in many other ways if not physically, but ideologically and technologically.

We are still evolving in the biological sense and will continue to do so so long as there is differential reproduction

Just a reminder that there's one guy who keeps making these threads and his goal is to present the most absurd face of evangelical Protestantism to make all of Christianity look absurd.

>protestantism
>Christianity
pick one

evolutionist satan spawn detected

This, Ethiopians are the only true christians

No. Catholics and the "orthodox" schimatics are.

schismatics*

Hahaha funny heretic

Enoch should be canon. Ethiopians are god tier

>proddy
>calling others heretic
cringe

Right you are, it's been a while since I was into this stuff so I did some skim refreshing

Why do you think i'm a protestant? I have said literally nothing that suggests that

t. proddy in denial

lol

Nah, I just like watching anons bicker.