/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Abandoned by men, home only to beasts: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B0186CHWLS/ref=s9_cdeal_hm_awbw_b2orXrj_i7?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-8&pf_rd_r=TZFEWD555P39X5PGCC4G&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_p=19dc55cb-1846-5158-9abb-719ff33755a3&pf_rd_i=2583844031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for wheel is best weaponfu

BY THE BLOODQUEEN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KOS

REMINDER TO PURGE FILTH

You are are purging your own kind?

Tothe user who wants to defeat rom: I am currently on layer 3. I am ringing now.

Majestic

Have a nice day!

To the user who wanted to buy the old hunters dlc: amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B0186CHWLS/ref=s9_cdeal_hm_awbw_b2orXrj_i7?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-8&pf_rd_r=TZFEWD555P39X5PGCC4G&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_p=19dc55cb-1846-5158-9abb-719ff33755a3&pf_rd_i=2583844031

wheel is fucking garbage

REEEEEEEE PURGE FILTH

Say that to my 600+ damage dash attacks faggot, see what happens.

>transform
>rev x4
>dash r1
:^)

Oedon is Patches

you still here?

What are you talking about?

Iosefka is Oedon. Patches is obviously Imposter Iosefka

Oedon is jesus you stupid faggot

user. I am ringing since 3 before fog gate. Lets try once again but stay in the room with the lamp. If it's not working it's probably because of your nat type so maybe you want to check that.

alright, i am in the room with the lamp

Ring your summoning bell once again. I will try srrc one more time. Pass is also vgbbg

Are there any tips to using the Wheel effectively? I want to use it on my arcane character. Kind of feel like Defiled Watcher isn't the best boss to cut my teeth on this weapon with.

Use Uncanny version if you can get your hands on it.. If you don't already have 25 STR and can get up to 25, do it. Transformed dash r1s are great. Be sure to watch your health bar and remember to rev.

Uncanny is in one of the cursed and defiled pthumeru root dungeon, right? I actually can't get to it until I beat the watchdog in the dungeon I'm in now, and I can't get to that one until I beat this watcher. Maybe I should just use my saw spear for now and save the wheel lesson for later.

did it not work? thanks for trying, but i think i'll just take him on my own or try summoning a random person

>invade in mensis
>pulley is down
>get in
>it doesn't move
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. WHY.

Didn't work unfortunately. I am sorry.

Got this problem too the other day. My other problem was that the host ran through all the fucking level and took the elevator. I had to go around all the way down and when I found him he took it up again. Lost him after that

Can somebody help me against the hotdog in the first chalice dungeon? pass is kos.

it's fine

>bowboi literally fucks me in the ass

Where is FC?

sure i'll be right there
hot

omw

where are you ringing?

>that image
is this loss?

When does ludwigs holy blade get good? +3 atm and the damage is abysmal

no it's lossm

what are your stats? Also are you talking about tricked or untricked?

Untricked sword is shit, Saws beat it. Use tricked mode, or ditch it for something better. Gems, weapon upgrades, and Str/Skl (or Arcane) determine your damage.

Ringing at the last lamp post

the one before the big hole? make sure your matching region is set to worldwide

Got about 22 str and 22 skill
Both I guess, my saw cleaver +3 deals more damage with normal R1's than the tricked ludwig's

that's weird. maybe it's gems or something.

Almost

Got it set to worldwide, and yea its infront of the big hole. pass should be kos

It still makes me laugh like a little kid

Why is this still not colored?

>your message has been rated

well it doesn't seem to be working for me. maybe someone else can help you. sorry

Currently farming for a frc isz dungeon. Anyone up for exploring that piece of shit later with me?

Why would you use a shitter weapon?

why can't we see how many fines and fouls a message has?

safe space

Weird, atleast you gave it a shot, thanks anyway

I'm going to be visiting family soon, but if by chance I'm free by the time you're spelunking, I'll definitely join in, man.

Sure, post glyph/pass when you're ready.

My cousin and I want to co-op full time, is this possible?

Yes, all you have to do is set a matching password.

Yes, if you have enough Insight, a password, and ring in the same place.

we will stay in the same game even if we quit and get back on?

It's like you don't read the OP or something.

What kind of saw cleaver should I use?

No, that'll end the session. You'll have to ring again to summon him.

The one that says Saw Spear.

why though

Is that a sw1tcher reference?
I remember that whole Yharnam AM joke they had.

Uncanny for Phys/Arcane, Lost for Fire/Bolt/Arcane.

>10 runs
>only 1 sages hair drop
You guys know any faster farming method for sages hair?

>tfw want to play this game
>tfw never played a souls game in my life
>tfw dont own a ps4

Kos is hot.

It doesn't really matter if you played souls before in this game. Hell you might get quicker into the aggressive playstyle. If you really want it I would suggest you to pick up a second hand ps4 for 150 bucks or so and buy bloodborne second hand too.

One day user

>tfw you aren't the father of the orphan

Ringing my bell at the first chalice dungeon at the lamp post before the big hole for hotdog, pass is kosm (help pls)

Ofcourse theres r34 of fucking mommy kos, whywouldnt there be

PS4s are a lot cheaper nowadays. You can easily get them below $200. Check your craigslist or something.

Who wouldn't want to stuck his dick inside a giant whale like alien creature. I know who wouldn't: Gehrman
>inb4 muh great ones are no aliens

>tfw no KKK covenant

I mean we do have the league and I love it and all but it lacks pointy hats

>The Sky and the Cosmos are one

Clearly Great Ones are just really weird birds. Which means the bird/dog hybrids are just half-ascended dogs.

>decide to hop back on after a few months and do some summoning
>wait by the electric beast whose name eludes me, eventually get bored and move forward
>suddenly start getting summoned as i walk through the empty boss room
>wat
>spawn into the host's boss room, boss isn't attacking me so I just wait as he's AFK
>waiting for him to come back, just dicking around smacking his boss for about 15 minutes and contemplating whether to kill it or not, dont want to ruin this guy's experience if he actually wanted to fight it and didnt just want a pass through
>eventually puss out and just leave
I wonder if he'll come back on later and think "why the fuck is the boss half dead"
Is random online still active in this game, by the way?

>what is butcher's hat

Graveyard Mask and Butcher's are the closest you can get I suppose.

The open mouth ruins it. It lacks the faceless aspect someone killing nigg- erm, beasts, would need

Thanks for whoever helped me, im ringing again but at the start of the the first dungeon, need another fire gem, pass is kosm again.

Why would there be a KKK covenant?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my loretheory, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my loreclass in Byrgenwerth, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Vilebloods, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in saw spear transformation spam and I’m the top hunter in the entire Waking world. You are nothing to me but just another beast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the messenger's notebook? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Waking world and your MIP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Healing Church's Hunter Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Time for dolls and time for defilements

In a city as racist and isolationist as Yharnam?

He won

There's zero racism.

They just hate foreigners/outsiders presumably because they wanna keep their blood to themselves.

I always invade near the 2nd lamp. Is this wrong?

There's Gold Ardeo, but you'll just look like an Executioner.

They're xenophobic, but I don't really see a KKK covenant fitting in. Just sounds like /pol/ dick wanking, is all.

>kos(m)ically dead
My fucking sides got visceral'd