Easy Money

Are there any good ways to make money online that doesn't involve prostitution, selling drugs, or stock trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/priv8/?src=search
MyGoFunnel.com/611103
mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/948774
primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
clixsense.com/?10052971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lemme know if you got an answer im lookin for it too !!! hit me up b

General Commissions

1)hacking cryptocurrency exchanges
2)solving RSA
3)programing a better search engine algorithm than google and selling it
4)get a billionaire to fall for a nigerian prince scam

all of these will net you hundreds of millions if not billions

There's a site called earnhoney.com - I've let ads run overnight and so far have made $15 in Amazon credit in a 10 days. Not a lot, but for having it up, muted, in the background seems worth it. The site is www.earnhoney.com but if you wanna use my referral link, it's www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E79251AF Basically they play videos to you and run ads, there are also surveys and stuff. Cheers.

Ecommerce?

Holy shit this board.

You could open a legitimate business. On the web. Shocking I know.

So how do I get paid? In actual money, or can honeydollars (pennies) only be redeemed for stupid bullshit?

you can redeem it to a PayPal or as Amazon credit (the way I do it) - Minimum payout is 200HD ($2 Amazon credit) but I normally do every $5. I just didn't feel like signing up with paypal because I spend most of my money on Amazon anyway. They pay Mondays and Fridays if I remember right, within a week. I've had pretty good luck with it for leaving it up while I sleep. Cheers.

Alright, sounds good

Other than that, you could get Google Opinions on your phone, basically answer 3-10 question long surveys and make anywhere from 10 cents to $1.50 (in my experience) per survey, I've probably made $30 worth of google play credit in the last 4 months, seems worth it for a few seconds of time to me. Only usable in the app store, but may as well do it if you like messing around with apps.

I'll definitely check it out, thanks

duh, yeah. just start up a little online private equity firm. PE is the easiest racket in the game. you're going to be utilizing public leverage to basically clean fucking house and pump up ur bank account. fucking retard mormon mitt romney was a ceo or some shit of a PE outfit, so basically anyone can do it. good luck user!!

I use EarnHoney as well, making $7 a day, and redeem to PayPal, they payout on Fridays and Mondays.

can you have 2 videos on at the same time and earn double ? or do ihave to have 1 video up at times?

is legit? do i have to worry of getting hacked?

This is cool. My problem is that it only works if you're in the US. Just like every sites like this...
I've tried Clixsense for example and it's less than nothing, made like a few cents max per day. I'm from a smaller country in Eastern Europe. The irony is that $7/day here worth a lot more than in the US. If I could make $10/day like this or with any online shit continuously, I'd be more than happy.
I'm messing around with affiliate marketing and I work with amazon but I couldn't make more than $50/month yet.

Im having trouble watching the videos

bump.

other EarnHoney guy here, how do you make so damned much? It only lets me have one window up at a time or it stops counting... All affiliate based, or some way of exploiting the counters?

Maybe multiple accounts/browser sandbox?

the screenshot looks like it was just one account, nut sure how the browser sandbox would work, but I guess its a potential idea.

mturk.com

I'm from East Europe so its sad to hear that, anyway what about gift cards? Any luck getting them? Can you even get them if you're not in US?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/priv8/?src=search

>get a billionaire to fall for a nigerian prince scam
kekd

do the videos continue to play? or do you have some click program going?

Also is this how people get a huge amount of view on youtube? is this the way to start a good channel? paying for view?

Just get in to stocks. Read, learn, watch, and do it.

same here

- If you can draw/Photoshop to a good standard you can make a living in commissions. That's if you're willing to draw gay furry pony shit for fat weebs to fap over.

- create a kickstarter and scam sjws out of their money. The Left are running around like Chicken Little since Trump won so they'd probably be convinced to throw their money at anything that seemed like it was "making a difference" right now. Preferably be female so you can max out your whiteknight contributions and commit false flag "online harassment" on your own social media pages every few months.

- Monetize a YouTube channel. Not sure what your niche could be, but if you figure that out you could be the next pewdiepie, I.e. a rich cunt who everyone hates. Gaming channels are saturated. Win/fail compilations are getting old. There's gotta be something that gels with the zeitgeist. A well-produced 90s nostalgia channel maybe, or something that taps into the anti-feminist backswing of public consensus.

check out this link its a great way to earn money on the side I do it and its super simple and easy. read into it and if it seems like its something you would like to do then just follow the easy steps

MyGoFunnel.com/611103

Yo newfags!
Don't fall for shits like these: If you want to make money with that type of shit then you need to be an affiliate of sites like that shit.
But I guess it can't make good money in these days if they have to promote it on boards like this. I know... I used to do shit like that and I feel sorry for guys who needs to shill sites like that to make money online.

They are supposed to, yeah. Sometimes they play through the whole night, other times I find it hangs for whatever reason and I only make a few cents. It's hit or miss, but they are still developing it so it's getting better.

There's only one way.

You guys won't make real money without investing at least a few hundreds, anyone who tells you otherwise either want to scam you or will pay you cents for hours of money.
If you have $250 to deposit, check out binary options with automated signals. Find a robot that gives you a signal what you need to do to earn profit. I use this one: mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/
It's pretty simple actually and you can choose out of trusted brokers in the platform.

The key is to not actually watch the videos, lol. You just leave them up when you leave your computer (you leave your computer, right?) or have it going on a spare computer you aren't using. I've never even sat through an entire video...

lol i get that but when trying it to see how it works the video just stops.

Do you have adblock? You gotta disable that, the money is made when ads are shown. I use the "watch offers" - normally some celeb shit or something about animals. Occasionally they have bugs where videos don't play, but they typically get resolved quickly. Whitelist the site on adblock, clear your cache in case something is fucky, and give it a shot. Certain times of years when advertisers don't see a lot of return on ads, you won't get ads as frequently. With holidays coming up, the ad money is going to go through the roof.

>clear your cache in case
i will try that. i disabled adblock for the site.

Grind online poker. Risky but if you're good you can make a career out of it.

I email you today for a matter of the utmost pressing concerning importance. My uncle has just died leaving a royal fund of 10 trillion united states dollars behind ......

please wire us the 2 billion as fast as possible and you will be handsomely rewarded

>make original memes
>get bunch of followers
>companies pay a lot to have you advertise their shit on your shit meme proile

How well does this work with the ad viewing sites?
If it works pretty solid then I may mix this with : support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/948774
To put my local library's computer lab to some use without people noticing.
They happen to let their computers stay on all night and just turn off the monitors.

Google paid me $5000 to work at home all summer!
Find out how with this one weird trick.

Www.app.Spare5.com is a good choice too, is not your classic ad bullshit. you do tasks and get paid for it, it's kinda boring. But today I made 8 dollars in load screen time while I was playing video games

It's legit, i've been using it for over a month, if it get's hacked i'm not fussed the money is in my bank account.

What do you mean trouble watching the videos?

I've got 4 computers running on 4 IP's, 2 tabs on each, I could make more but I don't want my main computers running it.

I've got an exploit but it's not worth releasing it, don't want it to get patched.

doesn't it come out of the electric bill?

Would you mind releasing how you do it to my email? I'm not trying to get exploits patched either but I live alone and besides my minimum wage job I don't really have another source of income. So I'd be really grateful for any help. I'd be willing to paypal you some money for the exploit if you want. [email protected]

I have a profitable soccer prediction model that I use for sports betting. You could send me money and I'll use it to place bets on my models predictions in return for a small commission :^) Withdraw any time.

What's your average return rate for 100$?

It depends on how selective you want the model to be when it comes to the quality of the predictions. If you staked all the games it can predict, ROI would be around 20+%, but if you narrow it down to predictions with a good balance between expected value and profit it's around 70%. Could be even higher if I want to be very picky but then the profit would also be lower.

Is it something you can make a living of?

If your bankroll is big enough, sure. If withdrawing your living expenses every month means your bankroll won't grow you are in a tough spot though. Ideally you have your main income and treat it as side business or you have ways to generate passive income. Personally, I live off betting with no additional income, but taking out e.g. 2k every month does make a dent in my roll.

How did you come up with the algorithm for the model?
Do you just input like 10 differents facts, statistics?

Yes, much like most conventional models it's based on historical data, but instead of rating the teams attacking and defensive strengths I made a point system that indicates how much of an advantage one team has over the other and based on that I can calculate the probability of each outcome. I tried to replicate how I would personally judge the games based on the data. I could go out of my way and factor in a lot more things like pitch, weather, altitude, but imo those are things that I will just keep in mind when I place my bet, they don't belong in my model.

Hold on, need to take a look at it now.

I tried signing up but it wont send me the verification email after waiting 20 or so minutes, how long does it usually take?

How do you determine how much one of the advantage aspects is worth?
Things like winningstreak, last results against the teams etc.

In the very beginning it's pretty much an educated guess and as I track more games, do back testing and see how the model performs I can make league specific adjustments. It's really just trial and error.

You mind sharing how you bet? 1 game at low return? Or multiple games? Final score or 'side bets', like yellow cards etc

Can you tell me more (like do you bet win/lose, only one leauge or more , big or small bets, how complex your algorithm is etc.) i find it very fascinating, but i also respect your intellectual property so i understand if you want to keep it private.

Multiple bets, as long as the model indicates there's value. Mostly 1x2 and AH markets, simply because that's where it performs best and there's usually the most value. It's also a matter of access to data, because for more obscure leagues you don't just get very detailed data for free.

As for markets, see above.There are definitely some leagues I prioritize and where it performs best, but I try to cover them all (around 120+ leagues, divisions, groups right now). Some leagues have been unprofitable for me, which could be due to their unpredictable nature or because the model needs adjustments, but for now they're basically just on a blacklist and I don't bet on them. The size of the bets depends on the expected value and can be calculated using the Kelly Criterion. Let's just say the algorithm is surprisingly simple, it's mostly a matter of weighing the factors correctly and I'm using fairly recent data compared to many conventional models.

the first time I tried it it didn't go through either. If you try it again now it will probably send both of them at the same time, that's what it did to me. GL user.

Why does it have to be online?

Easy (but might be risky) money online:
- buy BTC that's an awesome investment in itself
- double, triple... etc. it by playing: primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
It's a dice game on a trusted site, but you can use betting sites too. It's risky but worth it.

How does this work exactly?

It said my viewability circles need to turn a certain color but they're staying blank. Am I doing something wrong or is it because of something else?

used to do this but it's banned in the US still...

So none of the videos load for me, besides the ads, regarding the ads is there a way i can make viewability green without having to keep the tab focused?

Lmao that ProGame dude is addicted as fuck

how to resend the verification email?

I also didn't get one

I tried this but I live in the US and can't find a place to play

We r/beermoney now !

Ok, faggots, let's do this. Wanna make like 5 bucks every week on your shitdroid device ? Want another reason not to kill yourself today?
Get Cashpirate and use the code RLIMWB to get cancer.

Elaborate pls

People started shilling their apps and ref codes so that's why the comparison.

If you're talking about the app you literally download it, use my code for extra AIDS then check it once in a blue supermoon to download then delete some other shitty apps for $$$

Don't know what any of this means but I just made $20 in three months.

My sites aren't getting shit but my uTubes seem to be doing something.

Poptarts on me guis! ^_^

WTF is this shitty site and can I make $5 a month with it if I suck at basically everything ?

My site doesn't get much traffic, not really good at coding so I can't make it fully functional. Hell I forgot the wordpress password

You guys were all like "do something that fits you" so I did.

& no it's not one of those channels that:

>Copies another video/show
>Puts borders around it
>Spams on Reddit
>Gets view$
>Deletes video before YouTube does

GG, m8. Make us proud !

I made over 1000 usd with less than 1500 views on my website. All from paid traffic.

in 24hour

that must be some conversion rate... what kind vertical are you promoting?

Not that I have found... You still get a small amount from red viewability, if I remember correctly, just not as much as green. Perhaps that is the exploit the other guy was talking about, I haven't discovered it at least. Not sure why your videos aren't loading though, maybe try a different browser. I'm on Chrome, if that tells you anything. I think there may also be an extension/addon for the site, I haven't bothered with it. You could try that if it still doesn't work on another browser.

Wait 30 mins and try again, I think they have an anti-spam thing where it only resends after a period of time. I verified the account via text, so not sure. Check your spam folder maybe?

only with text ads, around 5% conv rate.

There is no easy way to make money online.
Stop aiming so low with that 1-2$ a day bullshit.
Making money online = Online businesses

>1-2$ a day
Nigger, I make $2 a week with Cashpirate. I don't give no fucks.

kek, faggot

adsense? They don't convert for me

Adwords.

Adwords is to get your ad on the internet, not to earn money on your site??

agreed with send it to my e-mail. [email protected]

I sell my own digital product.

1yr ago I was broke, feelsgood

>Open cases

So who's tryna scam you this time?

Oh ok, that makes sense, is it crap?

Some guy did 10 chargebacks in 2 days lmao.
Called PayPal 3 time they don't give a fuck.
ohwell...

Cool! I'm planning something like that! Can you tell me more about your product? Must be pretty good

Can anybody confirm of this is legit

Is this a scam?

game accounts.

If you're from the US you can make $10+/day with a few surveys and ads here: clixsense.com/?10052971
If you're from elsewhere you'll still be able to make a few dollars just there won't be a lot of surveys to do or ads to watch. If you try it make sure you use their chrome extension because it will send a notification every time you have a new ad/survey.

its a scam, yes.