Reminder that shillary wants to lower the national speed limit to 55mph

reminder that shillary wants to lower the national speed limit to 55mph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fQwwvb7CRc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikhzNASOLs4
youtube.com/watch?v=cbtMGtPG2uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I can't wait to see /pol/'s butthurt on tuesday when they get btfo again.

it'll be like an early christmas, except instead of unwrapping presents, all the stormfags get unravioli'd and we can finally purge all the twitter cancer off of Veeky Forums.

Mean while in Germany....

youtu.be/_fQwwvb7CRc

Trump has a chance.

Though unfortunate nature of the electoral college has the election going one of three ways.

1. narrow trump win. He won't reach 300.
2. narrow hillary win.
3. hillary hits 300. considered a landslide. even if popular vote is a million or two different.

unrestricted parts of the autobahn shrink every year. politicians in the Bundestag want to eliminate it altogether.

I bet if they just gave us one thing like unlimited speeding, the world would be a better place for it.

I mean like at least one lane on all the highways all the time.

I'll be there tuesday

I haven't voted since I voted for Doctor John McKane

>nothing but Trump signs all around me
>neighbor around the corner has a huge 5ft TRUMP banner
>I've seen ONE (1) Hillary sign so far

Feels good lads.

Some drivers are pretty dense though. My aunt came to visit once, she was driving on the left lane on a major highway going 60 or less and she was too scared to go back on the right, when all she had to do was turn on the fucking blinker to go right.

Maybe a toll and a couple of crashes would cause people to smarten up (if not, the guvmint would likely add a speed limit again).

Friend of mine told me unlimited speed in German autobahns is kinda like guns in the US

The only Hillary signs I've seen were in a low middle class white neighborhood -- 2 of them -- and bunch at a (black?) church.

Fucking witch, 55 is way too low.

Only autobahn is way better

Reminder that the president can't make laws.

Fuck learn your own government before shitposting about it. Even the memeic Executive Orders can't create laws out of full cloth.

Hook line and sinker

I live in Seattle and see more Obama bumper stickers than Hillary signs by far.

Dems aren't going to turn out this year.

first of all I said she wants to, not she's going to
secondly I'm not even american

Washington will probably still end up blue though. Too many retards live here. Chance to make everything else red though. ST3 has a snowballs chance in hell right?

t. eurocuck enslaved by muslims who doesn't understand politics

Washington would go blue for a literal turd as long as it PREFERS DEMOCRAT PARTY.

I voted no on ST3. Tabs are already too expensive.

Blacks aren't turning out as greatly as they did for Obama, understandably.

However, Hispanic turnout is up.

Also early voting has exploded this year. The expected full turnout in the state of Florida is going to hit 70% by the end of tomorrow. That is a trend across most states.

Clinton has it in the bag, just by looking at the votes that are already literally in the bags.

Trump's only hope is some anarchy amongst the delegates in the Electoral College.

> autobahn
> better than the RIGHT to own firearms

Why does early voting mean better for Hillary? Wouldn't people that have jobs and work on Tuesday vote early?

10/10 badass motherfucker. I've been watching his vids since the mid 2000's and hes the reason I got into riding. Shame he went dark.

>being such a bitch you need a gun to protect yourself in a street fight

clearly you've never had a job before

>Employees who do not have 2 consecutive hours when not required to be at work during polling hours are entitled to up to 2 paid hours leave to vote. Pay cannot be deducted if the employee gives notice in advance of Election Day. The employer can set the time for leave to vote.

>being such a dumbass you think slapping thugs will make them leave like gentlemen

That really corrected my record

> being a fucking retard

Dems always lead is early voting. Hillary is underpreforming in early voting compared to the previous two elections. Even NM which was suppose to be solid blue is in swing status right now. The election is nowhere near decided.

Ever been jumped by multiple individuals with hand to hand weapons? Well in America it happens more than you'd think. JKD is pretty much the only martial art you stand a reasonable chance with but one good stab with a knife and your pretty much screwed. Most carriers call their guns "peacekeepers" for a reason.

>go 5mph faster
>shave 5 minutes off each hour ling trip
>but more people die and get injured
How do you defend this, boyracers?

I bet your master plans are things like strict licenses and automobile requirements that would exclude women and poor minorities from driving, no?

You are not the center of the world. Pretend to be ricky racer all you want and get arrested all you want, but people ARE PEOPLE even if they're not fucking amateur race drivers and have rights and feelings too. The roads are for everyone not all you 22 year old white males.

I'm 21 fyi

>send texts while driving
>share your inane bullshit a little sooner
>but more people die and get injured
How do you defend this, women?

>Go slower
>Nobody dies and gets injured, we can text and drive all we want

Meanwhile you have no friends and have to fill that void in your life by trying to look manly in your shitbox. I bet you try to apex corners on public roads too. HA.

Never had a full time job until recently since no one wants to provide healthcare.

>shillary wants to lower the national speed limit to 55mph
Reminder that she was involved in Watergate.

I go from A to B. The faster I can get from A to B
the more money I make. At 55, I can't deal with it.

Big oil companies raise the prices of oil and gas which gets back to the consumer, we gotta raise all our prices... Big money's what I'm trying to say. They're talking about their future, not just yours. Well, the whole thing was a cover-up for Watergate. It went way back to Nixon. First thing to remember... Nixon... Nixon got caught with his pants down before the guys from the Washington Post had it out. Governor Rockefeller retired as Governor of New York, who just happens to be president
of Standard Oil. Not to mention his brother David - he opened up Chase Manhattan Bank for the first time in the history of the free world behind the Iron Curtain. I'm not tellin' you how to run the country, but this whole 55 double nickel is a jive-ass turkey wrap, and I don't like people giving me bullshit!

>thinking texting is safe at any speed
You're literally murdering children in crosswalks with your selfish narcissistic bullshit. I hope your Note 7 explodes in your hand and renders you blind before you take an innocent life.

Once
Two people
Used stick and legged it

High speed limit means that the range of speed among all the cars is lesser. Ultimately speed doesn't matter. The problem is people going significantly different speeds from the majority of other drivers (in either direction, faster or slower). If everyone else is doing 80 and you're doing 55 then you're the dangerous one not them.

t. Krystal McCann

Children should be taught to look both ways

Children who don't look both ways grow up to be speeders

>accidents happen at 55
>oops!
>accidents happen at 80
>you're dead.

>Children should be taught to look both ways
So they can see you about to careen onto the sidewalk they thought was safe because you were busy taking a selfie with the first Christmas spice latte of the year you dumb bitch?

Fuck off faggot
Check out 6:16, that's literally you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ikhzNASOLs4

this isn't /k/, this is Veeky Forums

Obviously you've never tried texting and driving at safe all around speeds. A speeder, and ignorant? What a surprising combination. Not.

I can't stand you selfish pricks.

>misogynist
>homophobic
>hoon

>Obviously you've never tried texting and driving at safe all around speeds.
>I can drive fine I've only had 8 beers.
You're literally as worthless as an addict trying to rationalize their dangerous, self-destructive, and selfish behavior. I hope Jill Stein is right and you can get brain cancer from cellphones so you'll be dead in a few years and the roads will be a little safer.

Just on the off chance this isn't a case of pretending to be absolutely retarded, I hope you get pancreatic cancer.

>implying most accidents aren't caused by lack of attention

>misogynist
>implying I have a problem with all women
Wrong.

Some of the best drivers I've met happen to be women. Some of them have driven me around in Uber. BTW I wouldn't mind riding shotgun with Susie Stoddart.
focused, trained driver speeding>distracted, incompetent driver that doesn't even know what speed he/she is doing
youtube.com/watch?v=cbtMGtPG2uY

I didn't talk shit about women, only Krystal McCann.

>homophobic
>implying I fear fags
Wrong.

>hoon
>implying I don't ride the bus
Wrong.

>all these serious replies

holy shit i have enough genuine US government mint (you)s to buy a catback for my corolla

thanks guys you're the fucking best

I couldn't resist the temptation to bite and Trumppost. Krystal is the Rosie O'Donnell of the car world. Ugly inside and out, and she's a fat slob, a pig. She's lucky she's allowed to drive.

Well meme'd lad, underage fuccbois won't get it.

>I voted no on ST3. Tabs are already too expensive.
As an outsider looking at your ST3 thing for over 50 billion dollars (plus cost overruns), all it does is transfer "some" passengers from the bus system onto a new more expensive cost per person light rain type system. It has no chance of breaking even before it will be replaced due to maintenance costs and new systems being invented. And it doesn't cover a lot of areas but instead still depends on buses to get passengers to its various passenger stations.

For all that money, it should have tried to copy how the japanese located their stations so buses and taxis were not required not just to get passengers to the stations but FROM the stations. Your ST3 train plan also requires buses to get passengers from the train stations.

With how NON-useful ST3 looks to an outsider, I bet it was secretly created by some transportation company lobbyists feeding money under the table to politicians. Almost always when you have such a huge waste of public money, there is some corruption going on.

>reminder that shillary wants to lower the national speed limit to 55mph

It saves money for the federal government and punishes those states that don't enact the 55MPH because they will forego some federal highway funding. Amusingly, those states typically vote republican. So that 55MPH is a good poke in the eye against republicans.

The only thing is that americans have balls and are willing to fight for their rights.
The only thing germans have is apathy towards everything besides muh nazis which is where they chimp out.

>tell germans that nazis hated guns and going fast and loved muslims as honorary aryans
>????

Everywhere I go, Trump is supported by people who matter and Hillary is supported by niggers and faggots.
Trump:
-Neighbor's yard who is a state trooper
-Other neighbor who is a corrections officer
-Large houses with well kept lawns
-Businesses that are cornerstones of the local community
-My manager who is one of the best business owners I've ever met in both the economic and personal sense
-expensive, regularly washed cars around town

Hillary:
-Businesses that reduce the surrounding property value like shit-tier Chinese restaurants and a ripoff mechanic whose shop has had a broken window for over six months
-Downtown welfare housing
-the bottle redemption center and convenience store used exclusively by poor people because they let you buy cigarettes with food stamps
-rusted out shitboxes that probably bribed the ripoff mechanic for a new inspection sticker
-numale cucks and BLM retards on the college campus

It's so painfully clear which option is correct if you want this country to fucking succeed at anything.

Stupid fucking misogynist, you're whats wrong with this world.

>Americans
>unlimited speed
You're literally too stupid and ignorant to handle it.

Pftt, we could handle it. I believe in you America.

We wouldn't be after a couple decades of natural selection improving the gene pool

it boggles my mind how many so called "car guys" i see supporting big government.

Because of jagoff politicians that wanted to get SOMETHING done in their terms, be it good or bad we now have
-speed limits
-required insurance
-limitations on said insurance to keep prices non-competitive
-cars ballooning in weight due to crash standards
-sedans becoming crossovers labeled as "trucks" to skirt emission standards
-emission standards that keep otherwise decent cars off the road
-import restrictions on foreign market cars
-Unionized workers driving up the price of cars
-Cars can't be sold at stores, but instead are required to be sold by dealers
-You can't race, even on abandoned roads
-Only government crony companies can build roads, and aren't held responsible for shoddy or slow work
-outrageous taxes on licensing, and in some areas mileage
-Required expensive components like airbags and catalytic converters

You cannot be a car enthusiast and be pro-big government. You don't have to be a smash-the-state anarchist, but government is the antithesis of car culture

I live in Seattle as well, I still see tons and tons of Bernie 2016 bumper stickers. Way more than Hillary, and pretty much no Trump at all.

>insurance
>bad
Oh sure I fucking love having to insure myself against uninsured drivers.

But I thought Seattle was progressive?

>Live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>still have to pay out the ass
>Own a car that's driven maybe 12 days a year
>Still needs to be insured
ha ha dude don't you know what works for one person works for everyone?

>ctr detected
Nope trump has more chance, it will literally be landslide
Ill cap your post so you will feel retarded on tues when you see it.

Back to rolling coal Cletus.

Don't own a car that's driven 12 days a year then. What's even the fucking point of that?

This Trumpfags are going to flip when he can't follow through on his zany ideas.
Classic bait and switch.

reminder that she is right since americunt can't drive

Back to the cuck shed Jaydence

>ha ha why would anyone own a collectors car?
>Project car? What's that?
i know you CTR shits take the bus, but car enthusiasts typically buy two or more cars, particurally ones who buy a daily driver to keep their "nice car" nice.

The most laughable thing about emissions standards is how my car got around them back in the day. It's got a pump that takes fresh air from the intake and sends it straight into the exhaust system, so the concentration of bad particles in the exhaust is lessened, because that's what they measure. Parts per million, a percentage. It doesn't matter that this does nothing to reduce the net amount of pollution, it just reduces the PERCENTAGE of bad shit per exhaust volume by padding the total with fresh air.
Some fucking engineer had to waste months of their time on this for absolutely no environmental OR performance benefit. You can tear the pump and plumbing out of the car and save yourself 20lbs and the only difference it makes is the car now weighs 20lbs less. But it had to be there because beaurocratic government red tape bullshit.

>collectors car
If you can afford it, you can afford a few hundred bucks a year for registration and insurance.

Also around here you can get historic plates with lower taxes and insurance or seasonal plates where you only have to pay for the months it's actually road permitted. A lot of people have their summer cars or motorcycles registered from march to october and resultingly they only have to pay two thirds of what a year round registration and insurance costs.

>ha ha what works for one person works for everyone!

she looks like my hot aunt

>"world series"
>Nobody else plays it
Mericans are so fucking stupid

Texas is also a swing state last I heard.

>required insurance
If you don't think required liability insurance is a good idea you're retarded
>Unionized workers driving up the price of cars
That's the industry's responsibility to deal with
>Only government crony companies can build roads
No, the actual problem is that they're required to take the lowest bid for work.
>and aren't held responsible for shoddy or slow work
That's because shitty construction compsnies just dissolve and corporate law shields the people from liability. The solution to this is more government power, not less.
>catalytic converters
The air doesn't belong to you, you teenager. Ask your parents what it was like being around traffic in the 60s.

And you think you can get your convenient cheap solution served on a silver platter?

Buy per-mile insurance and stop crashing, retard.

I have no accidents on my record, only speeding tickets.
Solutions come easy when you're not pigeon-holed into doing something the state tells you that you're required to.

The problem with this thread is it's made during the euro-aussie nannystate power hour. These are people who would shrivel up and die without government assistance. Just like american blacks they're so dependent the thought of a state without taxpayer funded assistance for all of society's leeches is inconceivable to them. This is a thread about american politics primarily.

>hurr durr thousands of people a year should get screwed up in uninsured accidents so I can drive my shitbucket truck three times a year
Go fuck yourself, you moronic selfish prick.

>modern cars with all fancy technology
>"we should lower speed limits that were implemented in a time where cars had four wheel manual drum brakes, non collapsible steering columns, no seat belts and no airbags because muh safety"

>g-go fuck yourself!

enjoy destroying a family on their way to church in your shitbox stripped out project car and having to kys because you cant pay compensation

i'd rather enjoy lower rates by not making insurance compulsory.

yeah, thats totally how it works. less customers means insurance companies wont charge as much... you should start your own private insurance company and only pay 20 cents a month

Your thought process is fucking mental, wtf is wrong with you. I have common sense AND semi-pro level of driving skill just like any autobahn going German person. Stop generalizing everybody to fit your agenda!

>not hitting apex in every corner on public roads
GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums NORMIE
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Oh no! People aren't required to buy our product! Guess we'd better charge less so people actually do buy it!
it pains me that people like you are allowed to vote. This is why sanders got so much support.

This.
In Poland half the retards on the road drive 30 kmph below speed limit on the left lane or they can't do pic rel.
That's because in driver's ed they teach ecodriving instead of useful stuff.
Basically they tell you to never go above 3000rpm, shuffle your gears all the time, brake with engine and acceleate slowly.
All because of muh emissions and getting cucked by EU.
True.

Everyone thinks they're a good driver. Most of them are morons.

Are you talking about autobahn going Germans or people in general. I am a really good driver and very aware safe driver and I believe everybody should be like me or even better and all nationals should have an autobahn.

>in driver's ed they teach ecodriving
Holy fuck who let this become a thing

>come on Veeky Forums specifically because I don't want to read storm fag propaganda

>first fucking thread I see this shit

European union muh standards forcing retards