R35 GT-R grows more dated, more expensive, and less impressive by the year

>R35 GT-R grows more dated, more expensive, and less impressive by the year
>Acura NSX is an extremely expensive flop that costs as much as much better supercars
>new Supra is going to be a BMW Z5, and we all know how heavy/unreliable/overpriced BMW's are

How does it feel knowing that our last hope of getting a decent Japanese halo car rests on a fucking rotary engine?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=perspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels good man.

i hope the new owners remember to premix.

Japan is dying desu

>population is getting older as less people have kids or even socialize with each other
>car companies are being further run into the ground by old executives who now have the same mentality as 1970s Ford execs
>Japanese cars aren't exciting anymore, the Lexus experiment failed and now Japan has gone off the deep end with car design (see pic related)
>the Japanese are counting more and more on self-driving cars, driving in the country will likely be outlawed in 20 years time
>old conservatives in the government are trying to make Japan great again by reforming the military to actually be able to fight, only provoking further hostility from the population
>even the anime is getting noticeably worse

Japan's time in the international spotlight has come and gone.

I would buy the fuck out of that

I really doubt premixing will be required.

>our last hope of getting a decent Japanese halo car rests on a fucking rotary engine?
sounds good to me, at least it won't be a hybrid abomination, bootleg BMW, or pig fat computer on wheels.

Mazda could save themselves a shit ton of trouble and bad press by incorporating a tutorial on how to care for a rotary into the infotainment system. Will prevent idiots from grenading the engine at 10k because they never shift above 3000RPM.

>shift above 3k rpm
>9 mpg

THE GRILL IS TALLER THAN THE GOD DAMN WINDSHIELD

WHAT

THE

FUCK

MAZDA

Wow you don't even know what perspective and depth is.

Kill yourself please. Or at least castrate yourself so you can't breed. You're supposed to learn about that shit in third grade or something.

Well, they're the only ones in this entire goddamn industry who seem to know how to make a car lighter.

how's high school?

The Z4 was only 3000lbs senpai

Nah mazda never delivers. They cant even make 200hp on 4bangers, theyre shit and full of gimick

Um, what? The Z4 was 3241lb with the smallest engine option.

The new one looks like it's going to weight more.

They make really good torque curves on those 4bangers, though. They fell much faster than their hp/lb suggests.
The ND Miata is a lot faster than the S2000 despite having like a 20% lower power:weight ratio.

lmgtfy.com/?q=perspective

I couldn't resist to save gotham in a car like that

That's still lighter than the original supra. Hopefully they don't put hybrid shit on it.

holy kek that looks like shit

The car is ugly as shit, but you're fucking retarded.

Supra will decimate all

Rotary is a bad meme

have you ever heard of the term "concept"?

i would gladly accept crumbling bones and creaking joints, if it meant being able to own an fd

>thinks p i g f a t is even in the competition
>thinks Rotary is a bad meme
i'll fite yuo

Can't wait for all the weeaboo tears when this turns out to be a heavy hybrid. Just face it, Japanese cars haven't been relevant in 10 years, and they're not going to be relevant again any time soon.

>GTR
>not relevant

why cars have to look edgy

It looks like a BMW!

this.

How are you supposed to take care of a rotary engine?

If Mazda ever comes back to endurance race with pic related (even if no rotary engine because shitty rules) to complement the new rotary GT, I'd gladly suck the LEO's balls and choke with his cum.

>ND Miata is a lot faster than the S2000
no
kys

Frequent oil top-offs, maintain high RPMs as much as possible, don't tow shit with it.

>Mazda
>heavy hybrid

>advertises that their current lineup is extremely fuel efficient/green without needing to be hybrids
>proved the entire industry wrong by making the new Miata the lighest and smallest in 20 years, going to obsessive lengths to remove every gram of fat from the car
>have stated they have don't want a rotary hybrid because it would make it appear as if the rotary can't be a good engine by itself
>have never even made a hybrid

Wrong

niggas copying aston martin

It is funny because before I finished reading, I was totally going that direction, too.

>MFW my rx8 gets 15 and I redline with every 1st and 2nd gear acceleration

I guess you are just one of those stupid people who just repeat what other stupid people say because you want to feel a part of something.

The supra will be 3200lbs. Not pigfat