>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
Gifums with sounds:
Previously on /deebeetee/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BEhUrVamsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for chill rides.

Honda a shit. Also owners get their boipucci fucked by tyrones bbc.

been riding for a month (400mi or so)

ridin a ninja 300

i am pretty good now i think, how can i see when i am ready to go to a 600?

I am monitoring this thread.

lurn2turn. i bet you have very poor cornering

When you crash, you are ready.

>correction
XL, XR, and classics are ok

>400 miles
>pretty good
you're all dunning-kruger'd out. put at least 20k on that thing then look into upgrading
suck my big red meme machine

Clever, I like it.

>no nigger motorcycle

>tfw no land in Cloudcroft to build a cabin on
No comfy for me ;_;

no the only things ive been focusing on is smooth inputs and cornering, ive got my lean angle to 45 degrees about going at 60kmh

post leans

>tfw they would never approve that to be made at DMV

right, you know better at 400miles than i do after 10 years. go buy a 600 and crash it, tard.

you are never ready.
>tfw 2.7k miles now.

go far enough innawoods and you can.
some guy had built a cabin in the woods around north bend years ago by carrying everything 6 miles on foot.
he also murdered his family then shot himself in there.
maybe its not a great idea...

so boring webms?

Only if stock none of that cuckfe scrambler queer shit

boring and happy.

mate i just dont know how to tell when im ready to handle a bigger bike, i want one, this bike is so fucking tiny mate im 6'5 and this shits lowered

I bet you suck tyrones dick really good fagboi

>tfw no angry russian webm
>just gifs

You mad?

ride for a year on that thing. bigger people than you have spent longer on them

just got a bike

now how do i get some pussy? do i just tell people i ride a bike? roll by girls and ask for they're number's?

Mad about underperforming old shit bike?

a 600 will be the same

Oh he's insecure AND mad!

Time to get a grom then buddy. Im going to probably try pick up a tw 200 as main bike cause fuck it nigga big tire lyfe.

The problem with that here is all the public land. It's not a "problem" really because I'd rather have the public land to ride and camp on but it makes the land available for sale much more desirable.

>16117887
get a sick helmet and wear it everywhere
also make sure you dont have a muffler because mufflers are for faggots
i hope you got a late 90s harley davidson touring because bitches love those a lot
also be 45 and overweight
god i hate you

Yeah, once fire season starts up after a wet winter you won't feel so bad about that.

webms have feelings?
Try turning that 400 miles into around 20,000.
I do 400 miles in a day sometimes.

A 300/250 is just safety insurance because you can't easily do dumb shit like break the wheel loose coming out of a corner, power wheelie, or accidentally go 40 over the speed limit if you sneeze. Hell, sometimes you have to really try to get up to an inappropriate speed for a corner. It tolerates mistakes so you can spend more time figuring out this "riding" thing than waiting for new parts and new paint after lowsides.

Go ahead and buy a GSXR600, buy a fatass VFR, buy a liter, who cares. Just know that you'll be gimping yourself with regards to independently learning serious gofast skills and will have to start doing track days to get good if you don't want to start risking it with a machine that commands more respect. For most street riders it doesn't matter. People spend their entire life slowing significantly for sharp turns and never leaning more than a quarter of the way over or using a body position other than upright.

dank ill record dirt and me falling sometime.

Sure bby. Just dont ride in the mud because its going to end up in your face and that stricly for my semen :)

>no fun allowed

you dont talk about it. you look like a little kid begging for attention when you show off. eventually people will know you have a bike. and if you dont bring it up, its for the better.

>i could ride it

surely there are some trails near you

You can have all the fun you want with my dick bby :) now post ur boipucc

nobody really gives a shit if you have a bike or not. if you're a stoic, taciturn autist you're just going to turn into a stoic, taciturn autist who rides a bike. if you were an outgoing, attractive person you will turn into an outgoing, attractive person who rides a bike.

nobody gives a shit about anything but your personality and money, and bikes are cheap.

harleys aren't

But im a girl...

>personality and money
sorry. personality, looks and money

It will get you more dicks than pussys.

yeah but only fags and old people ride harleys
>tfw my next bike is going to be a 1964 Harley sporster that I am buying off my dad who is too old to ride it

Just post boipucci trap user

Just dont let go.
Tons but I need a riding buddy in dirt and only person is either my dad or his friend that ride stupid shit and hard to keep up without some more refreshers in trails. My first ride back my dad took me thru brush area with holes and then over tall log.

>Build cabin for a couple hundred dollars
>Upset when it burns down
Nah

should i do this one guys

If you cant get pussy without the bike then you wont get with a bike or a car.

Why would i, or anyone show you anything?
Youre obviously an insecure piece of shit who treats everyone like trash to try to make yourself feel better.

yeah go riding with your dad and his m8 more, you will become a better rider by the sound of things.
won't get better without pushing yourself to do harder things.

yeee except he sold his enduro to my class m8 with a family of ktms might try ride with them someday. His m8 has been busy as of late so havent gotten to ride dirt again.

Bcuz i want that boipucci bby :)

what, no. You don't worry about the fire. You worry about the wildland firefighters that will rape you then through your corpse into the fires afterwards. Those freaks work hard and play even harder.

I have the feeling it does not make him feel better... but perhaps he doesn't even realize it.

Youre fucking disgusting

>Not leaving during a wildfire
I don't think you've thought this scenario through user.

Thats cute bb. Interesting taste in bikes m8.

The fire only starts after you are raped to death and they need to cover up their crimes.

68th for honda a gud

Even if use a condom bby?

the sport bike looks so retarded with all these sumos
youtube.com/watch?v=0BEhUrVamsQ

Checked

>Not defending your cabin with deadly force
This America m8

At least 6,000 Miles, a Copy of Twist of the wrist II, and a year.

I go all out almost Redlining it into a neat apex turn thanks to Keith

note:

this is only if you want to be good enough to go to a track day and start in the intermediate group

if i buy this will i become the new marc marquez?

What the fuck is that thing

no, if you buy THIS you will become the new marc marquez

No put MEMEBOY

>DN-01
That might as well be the same thing

Thats a scooter

It helps in Twisty roads. but it also covers throttle control, not riding stiff and survival instincts.
He could take the other MSF courses as well.

Honda DN-01.
Looks interesting as fuck but apparently did nothing right and cost like $15000usd.

>twisty roads
>not riding 10 under the limit and being scared for your life

do you even squid

I ride on straight roads almost red lineing ar 15 over the limit and still have people pass me in SUVs

too much makeup

Im a poor fag.
Should i upgrade my scooter with a bigbore kit (125cc to 180cc) a "performance" muffler (possibly Bozoku it with home depo stainless pipe.)

何で?

who /mission/?
going to local city job office @ 9am monday morning aka real shit drivers hour

素顔が好きだから

Everyday here at SoCal senpai. I piss off bad drivers and sports car owners on my scoot by lane splitting through a quarter mile of traffic

oh shoot. what part of socal?

Turbo + bigbore, stretch the rear end, dark side it for lulz, cut exhaust so it's just a down pipe and then re-jet/remap.

Also add flames, bitches love flames.

へええ、日本語を話せる!でも、私ははじまりの二漢字をわかりません。

Chink boi ill give you money if you suck my dick. Im in californi by the way.

LBC 562 represent Senpai

No turbos for gy6 engines :( but i can run a oil cooler)
re-jet?

Flames? By bitches i hope you dont mean gay fat bikers.

Im not asian or gay like 9/10th of Veeky Forums.

>562
me too

True face

Awesome. Dated a lady out there for a while. I miss hooning up and down belmont shores on the vfr there. :-(

Illigally parking at signal hill neato. do you go to college?

user. image board fampai. i can show my latin skin though