/@/ - The iDOLM@STER General

iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Starlight Stage event trackers: twitter.com/deresuteborder0 + docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/
Starlight Stage database: starlight.kirara.ca/
ML/CG Card databases: imas.gamedbs.jp/cg/ + imas.gamedbs.jp/ml/

Pastebins:
OG material translation: pastebin.com/7HAMC7bN
OG discography: pastebin.com/Ey7uyqDL
CG material translation: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

===

Ongoing In-Game Events:
>Cinderella Girls
Event: 11/21 ~ 11/27 Idol Live Royale (Midori/Miyuki/Mahiro)
Gacha: 11/21 ~ 11/28 Quiet Zeal Dream Chance (Hajime)
>Starlight Stage
Event: 11/19 ~ 11/28 Flip Flop Token Event (Akane/Tamami)
Gacha: 11/22 ~ 11/28 Nameless Platina Audition (Nono)
>Million Live
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/26 Great War! Idol Three Kingdoms (Hibiki)
Gacha: 11/21 ~ 11/30 DokiDoki Valetines revival (Makabe + others)
>SideM
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/30 ORIGIN@L PIECES LIVE in Sendai (Ryu/Ryou/Shoma)
Gacha: 11/22 ~ 11/30 Sendai Live! (Rei/Kyoji)
>Platinum Stars
DL Live: 11/24 ~ 12/07 Planet Wars set

Coming up soon:
November 30th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Sendai
November 30th: THE IDOLM@STER STATION!!! Summer Night Party!!! BD+CD
December 7th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 01 Sunshine Rhythm
December 7th: STARLIGHT MASTER 07 Summer Carnival!!

Post your favorite yuri couple, this is mine btw.

Yeah good point.

wat

All the Masque:rade girls in one giant sweaty sloppy orgy.

BUENO DIAS

ONEE-CHAN MODE

>most girls are blatantly lesbians for each other
>90% of the fanbase likes yuri
>it even seems that scamco make them even more lesbians by the day

You must have a blast with these games.

Rin is my wife.

Anyone else preorder my imouto?

>SS kiddie
into the filter it goes!

Akane you get headpats

Oh boy, it's that time.
Let's see what great things will happen in this thread.

Don't mind me, just posting the TRUE "spiritual successor" spinoff franchise to the original iM@S games

I've been debating it, but since I also don't have Mika I think I'll just pass. I have their figmas anyways, I think I'm content with that.

I dont have mika but i couldn't pass up on this scale, i might consider picking up mika somewhere down the road to go along with her.
I have their figma too, they're very adorable, but nothing beats scales imo.

Self-insertingtards have their masculinity challenged whenever too girls are friendly with each other.

Perfect.

Yeah Mio

It's a great looking figure (Probably the best I've seen of any CG to date) but I don't care about Rika at all, so no.

Scales take up a lot more space and unfortunately my room in my shared apartment can't hold but so much so figmas are more ideal for me. Plus I get easily bored of things and so I like being able to repose figmas and nendos or give them new accessories/expressions to make things fresh every once in awhile.

Well, it's already way better than Million Live.

I'd play it

I used to have the same mentality about figmas over scales, but im always too tired or lazy to switch poses anyway.
I am very limited on space too though, i have over 90 figs already, so i am getting more picky, which is why im most likely not going to get mika to go with rika.

Takumi must get revenge for Rina's tickling.

post fumikana, make that autist kill himself for good

self insert is canon
yuri is mostly fans exaggerating friendship, sometimes outright fabricating deep relationships

there are canon yuri ships you know?

Idols are omnisexual.

>see me posting it mother? come watch!

Girls can be friends without being in a romantic relationship
Same goes for Producers and idols

BELIEVE IN CHIE

Voice Of Reason

Told you I was getting your ass banned and I'm doing it again.

Yukari actually has dreams of the P

You're the voice, try and understand it. Make a noise and make it clear, we're not gonna sit in silence.

We're not gonna live with fear.

Yuka and Yukari are in an actual relationship recognized in-game, you'd knew that if you weren't a stupid shitposter.

Source? I'm fully willing to believe you if you can show me.

Noriko calls them by their ship name, YukaYuka.

They also had a theater where they married.

Holy shit it's over hetfags are absolutely finished every idol is canonically a lesbian.

>what's AnKira omg

Neither of these things prove that they're in a canonical relationship.

>this dense

Seriously?

>replying

Someone post the card with Yukari feeding Yuka.

By your logic, nearly every single idol is canonically gay.

I love Koume! kissing her

Someone's gotta teach the kids, you know.

Here you go bro.

It's almost like that's what was stated here which might be a bit exaggerated but it's not false.

How come these two always do so poorly in the elections?

Is the shaved ice treat that she's carrying donut-flavoured?

Oh, I understand now. Every idol is actually gay. My mistake.

Look at those two friends doing something only friends do, totally not lovers, nope.

Noriko let's kiss

All the votes for idols who don't crack top 20 get aggregated and given to Meme Shibuya by Scamco

how about Yuka's very story commu disabling your ship by having the two of them directly state that they don't know anything about love?

I don't know how much you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert) but subtlety is a large element of it that has been important since classical times. The same way a Japanese person would never EVER say "I love you" rather than something less direct like "the moon is beautiful tonight", expressions of lesbian love are much more subtle than the huge glaring signals simple-minded westerners are accustomed to. In this kind of environment, something as innocuous to a westerner as two girls walking together side-by-side or referring to each other by nicknames is a very blatant display of romantic love to a Japanese person, and everyone who isn't a small child would be able to pick up on the obvious signals with no ambiguity at all. There's really no room for argument here; everything shown so far has been nothing but a blatant display of their canon lesbianism to anyone even remotely familiar with Japanese culture. So before you try straightwashing any more characters, just remember you're only outing yourself as a typical uncultured het swine.

this event is really bad in every way

That never happened.

post ugly idols

It's ok, I learned that everyone is gay. Even I'm gay, so come kiss me.

>as two girls walking together side-by-side or referring to each other by nicknames is a very blatant display of romantic love to a Japanese person
wait a second, are you saying that japanese don't make social interactions unless they're lovers?

>implying you need to know what a feeling is in order to feel it

One of mankinds biggest philosophical musings has always been the nature of love. It's so unique and different between different people that no one man can every say the truly know about it. Our ancestors, us, our descendants, and our non-existent animu girls made in our own image all have asked the same question since their creation, and will ask it until none remain to ask: What is love?

Basically.

Exactly.

>pointing out extremely obvious yuri signaling means we think everyone is gay
*sigh* Can't even have one thread without hetshits and their fragile masculinity going apeshit like some kind of mentally ill degenerates. How did you people even get into a series where 90% of the characters are gay?

>What is love?
Whenever this is said anywhere, I always have to resist the urge to sing.

I don't know, but it doesn't matter anymore. All I know is that being gay is the idol way.

And bob your head.

>*sigh*
well played

>All I know is that being gay is the idol way.

You're finally learning.

Really makes me think

Good. Now, let's go plot how we can kill all producers and get rid of any straight idols.

>yuritards at it again

The only ugly tomboy idol is Mahiro.

Megumi and Kotoha confirmed not real idols

Honestly, getting rid of the P wouldn't be bad.

Delicious. Please post more ML couples, my good sir.

That's what I'm saying. Producers are a threat to idols. They should not be allowed to be around disgusting, horny men. They should only allowed to be around other idols so they can do nothing but flirt and kiss.

Which one's your favorite?

>They should only allowed to be around other idols so they can do nothing but flirt and kiss.
but then how are they going to get experience when they have to please old businessmen who paid for a private performance

Rude, Mahiro's a cutie too
Not as fluffy as Saki but still cute

> 12万位:11843 (+20)
Is this the deadest event so far?

Saki's only ugly with her spiky hair

Some people hold their points till the end. I have enough points to spike me up to tier 4, gotta play flip flop like 20 times though.

I'm particular for Kanashiho, but all girl love is welcome. Getting wet is getting wet all the same.

The objectively best thing is two gay-for-each-other idols engaging and preying upon an unsuspecting, innocent man.

Yes... the true path, is to combine het with yuri. That is the path of happiness.

So strange, I thought the lolicons would fixate on those two, or even Chie. Did Chie even rank, for that matter?

No. All men deserve to be killed. Yuri is the only thing there should be.

If only...

>nao ugly
she's the cutest cool

>Chie
>rank
hahahahaha
Despite popular belief, very few actually have lolis as their favorite idols, and it's mostly Momokafags or Arisufags, with maybe Yukimifags on the side.
Mika and Miria only get attention due to heavy shilling, but they aren't embraced as favorites.

2cutecool

Disagreed right there

>Did Chie even rank
Technically yes.