Nate is a stupid name edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

Pre-war Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3878/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16817/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Advocate_General's_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=37p7y612470
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12823/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAILY REMINDER:

Patrician Tier:
-Wonder Body

Plebian Tier:
-CBBE
-Everything else

Crawling In My Skin Tier:
-Jane Bod

Waifus are ruining this general

you want people to post their characters/waifus?

Maybe if they were decent and not dumpster fires.

Fifth for hard wasteland.

Pretty soon it'll be the only thing keeping it alive.

>playing fallout4 with mods

way to fuck up your game

Games fucked up as it is, might as well ride the wave

Yes, unless it's hidden away somewhere and not under the weapons category (just about every other robot weapon is, so why wouldn't this one be?)
I just want to purify muties with fire.

Not the OP, but I like vanilla Fallout 4.... and see no reason to act like using mods would fuck up the game
>in b4 "I was only pretending" or some other dumb bs answer

>liking the shittiest female companion
>implying the world needs more of her

If there was a game that could get its weapons ported to Fallout 4, what would you want that game to be

Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and NV.

Nothing that has "Tacticool" shit

piper isn't in that webm though

NV and 3

>better gauss rifle
>proper assault rifle
>no backwards ass animations

i just want a generic pump action shotgun desu

>better gauss rifle
Na

>proper assault rifle
Nuka World

>no backwards ass animations
I can tell you haven't played fo3 or NV

>Haven't played FO3 since like 2010
>try playing it again
>Its aged like shit

Fucking hell. If only they remade both of those games. One can only dream.

what bot though?
pretty sure you're just missing it

Not one in particular, just trying to modify the standard flamer you can use with any arm type.

I have this bug that makes impossible to use workbenches (and chairs as well). Regarding the power armors, I can get inside one but there's no animation, and once I'm in I can't get out.

This happens with vanilla items as well, so it's not a matter of not having enough space; I also disabled all the mods but without any results.

anyone can help please?

Disabling mods won't do much good since Fallout 4 works the same way as Skyrim in that scripts can be baked into saves.

Don't pirate the game next time you poor faggot.

I'm replaying New vegas and I can't find any narrative justification for ever joining the Legion. Are there any abandoned questlines that would have made them make sense?

Even if I were to lean militaristic, the idea of House's Private army does a better job convincing us he can make the world better.

so you're trying to edit a robot's flamer weapon?

go look at the weapons in DLC Robot.esm in FO4edit

or are you trying to edit the regular flamer that humans use?

>Are there any abandoned questlines that would have made them make sense?
the only real cut legion content would involve you visiting a Legion "city"(though its not really a legion city since the legion is only military, its just a non tribal town they conquered)

There you would have seen that in legion lands the roads are perfectly safe since the Legion doesn't tolerate raiders at all, and that food, water, and power, flow constantly,

Most people would have no real right, but the Legion would not ask much of them, so they would be basically able to do what they wanted, so long as the followed The Legion's few rules.

The former. I already looked through every single one in DLCRobot.esm, and couldn't find it. The sentry bot flamer (which lobs fireballs but isn't an actual flamethrower) is there, the protectron claw flamer is there, and the Mr. Handy arm flamethrowers are there, but not the arm attachment flamethrower.

fallout.gamepedia.com/Caesar's_Legion

The additional Legion locations would have had more traveling non-Legion residents of Legion territories. The Fort and Cottonwood Cove made sense as heavy military outposts where the vast majority of the population consisted of soldiers and slaves. The other locations would have had more "civilians". It's not accurate to think of them as citizens of the Legion (the Legion is purely military), but as non-tribal people who live in areas under Legion control.

While Caesar intentionally enslaves NCR and Mojave residents in the war zone, most of the enslavement that happens in the east happens to tribals. As Raul indicates, there are non-tribal communities that came under Legion control a long time ago. The additional locations would have shown what life is like for those people.
The general tone would have been what you would expect from life under a stable military dictatorship facing no internal resistance: the majority of people enjoy safe and productive lives (more than they had prior to the Legion's arrival) but have no freedoms, rights, or say in what happens in their communities. Water and power flow consistently, food is adequate, travel is safe, and occasionally someone steps afoul of a legionary and gets his or her head cut off. If the Legion tells someone to do something, they only ask once -- even if that means an entire community has to pick up and move fifty miles away. Corruption within the Legion is rare and Caesar deals with it harshly (even by Legion standards)

In short, residents of Legion territories aren't really citizens and they aren't slaves, but they're also not free. People who keep their mouths shut, go about their business, and nod at the rare requests the Legion makes of them -- they can live very well. Many of them don't care at all that they don't have a say in what happens around them mostly because they felt they never had a say in it before the Legion came, anyway

>na
it looks like a piece of shit slapped together in someones garage

>nuka whorl AK
yeah about time
should have been an equivalent in the base game
>inb4 the shitty '''''''''''assault''''''''''''''rifle lewis gun
peashooter needs a water jacket but a 7.62auto rifle doesn't

the animations in 3 and NV may have been shit but at least guns functioned like they should have barring some shit here and there

>4 dissapointed me
>burned out with NV
>went back to 3
>thoroughly enjoying it

even with cut content mods their quests are barebones as fuck, its only worth doing it for the cheevos/saying you did it

>it looks like a piece of shit slapped together in someones garage
That's the whole point.

>the animations in 3 and NV may have been shit but at least guns functioned like they should have barring some shit here and there

I remember a lot of weapons just feeling totally broken. Like the snipers for example. I think there was a scoped revolver that had a faster ROF and NO recoil whatsoever. It basically made the snipers obsolete.

I'm not liking the look of this Nate. I think his cheeks are too wide and maybe his face is too short?

His eyes are too small. Also
>playing nate

>female lawyer being able to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland

Did a Nora playthrough, thought I'd try out going with Nate. I still get to have my synthwaifu Curie, so.

>make waifu character
>start new game as nate
>get synthcurie
>use this mod nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3878/? to swap curies face for waifu
>???
>profit

Not really any specific game but a bunch of "heavy" weapons, shit that looks proportional when using power armor.

at least noras va isnt complete trash

>not using the new silent protagonist mod

There's a few LMGs, the Magnum Rifle, Trainwiz's increased melee weapons, and a few that go good with PA.

>not using the mod that restores the female veteran lines

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16817/?

n o t c a n o n :^)

i cant get mods working on my swashbuckled version

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Advocate_General's_Corps

How's this?

Bethesda sequels are as vague as possible about the protag and their exact actions from the previous title(s). Canon is left up to the player. in matters more detailed than the broadest strokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=37p7y612470

No bully.

Memes

>same font and mini map from battlefront
fuck DICE

>minimap
>it's actually big as fuck and covers half of the bottom of your screen
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>but not the arm attachment flamethrower

the fuckin what now?

The shitty 10 damage flamethrower you can put on your robots as a "ranged" weapon.

>Wonder Body
gross.

>has gibbing
>gross

I don't like the body shape. And for the record I don't like the average bimbo cbbe preset.

but its not an arm? the fuggg?

>My name's Max Nate

You have made the angriest nate I have ever seen.

Where do I find textures for a specific item? I want to try retexturing the green hood but I have no idea where to start.

Have you extracted them? from there you just start opening folders until you find it

These two fuckers rounded the corner after the Super Mutant apartment ambush, both packing gatling rifles and a settler slave.
For some reason the slave just kept walking into one of them, inhibiting his movement but making it hard not to hit her in the process.

Oh well, that's more gatling goodness for me.

What are the chances of Fallout 4 coming to the Nintendo Switch?

post brown girls

extract what files with what?

if skyrim is, then likely

Sorry, I unbrowned myself a short bit ago.
i hate how unflatting to the lighting fog is

Updated him a bit (go down a bit). It's too bad the VA doesn't go well with angry Nate.

damn, was meant to be a reply to

google bethesda archive extractor, find the textures bsa in your fallout 4 data folder, extract it using bethesda archive extracter.

DON'T FUCKING EXTRACT IT TO YOUR DATA FOLDER. MAKE A FOLDER SOMEWHERE ELSE AND EXTRACT THE CONTENTS TO THAT.

Not a fan of the eyes or hair, but the face looks really nice. What's she wearing?

What I'm going out into the Wasteland as. For whatever reason, my vault elevator is invisible, so I'll probably eventually have to figure out what mod's causing that issue.

The Ghost in the Shell armored vest ontop of the Metal Gear Solid B&B Corps bodysuit.

Now that I think about it, he looks like an angry Jim Raynor.

For some reason your chin doesn't look natural. Like it's receding into your neck or something alongside a tiny head.

you're a literal warhead

It looks like someone photoshoped your guys face on vanilla nates head.

>potato

>DON'T FUCKING EXTRACT IT TO YOUR DATA FOLDER

^this is very important

>leave the fault
>War of the Commonwealth set on High
>immediately swarmed by a dozen ghouls and two Glowing Ones
This is going to be a hilarious run. Wish I took a screenshot.
I'm currently getting swarmed by Gunners and mole rats.

>third escape on the Vault
>survive a dozen Mutated Hounds
>snipe a Super Mutant hiding behind a tree with my pistol
>this happens
Maybe I should turn down these settings.

you're right, loading a different save solved the issue. thanks!
don't make stupid assumptions next time, you dumb faggot

the deeper voice mod is nice, I just wish nate didn't sound like such a pussy

best I can do

Huh. Well, this isn't any kind of Radroach I've ever seen.

his name is Roach and he's Rad as fuck = Radroach

Jeremiah doesn't fuck around. He leaves the Vault and leaves bodies on the ground.

>insert "let the bodies hit the floor.wav" here

Says who?

Fallout 3 highlights

>DC capital
>tenpenny tower
>point lookout
>operation anchorage gear
>vampirism
>soundtrack

fallout new vegas highlights

>brotherhood of steel
>mr. house
>multiple endings
>solar farm
>giant deathclaw

havent tried fallout 4 yet hopefully get it for xmass....

I don't get Honest Hearts.

It seemed kind of dumb.

I used to say that about FO1&2. I feel like an oldfag.

I havent played 4 yet but how would you compare this game to bioshock? I like the more role paying focus of fallout but bioshock was more scary and atmospheric.

This bastard's still taunting me despite being unable to reach me.

Your HUD seems different than normal

am i right?

So apart from Weapon Mods Extended, is there any other mod that adds a bunch of weapon modifications to Fallout 4? I already have Unique Uniques.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12823/?
It's starting to feel impossible to get a good face.

How do you possibly complete heartache by the nunbers peacefully? Is there a back entrance to the silver rush?

Otherwise I dint see how you can get into the back room undetected.

>crash upon getting to RR Station and Dogmeat
Huh. I wonder what mod is causing that CTD, I don't have anything affecting that cell. Maybe Man's Best Friend mod somehow?