Police Bumper's Grappler is a nasty little device that mounts to the front of police pursuit cars and stops a car chase...

>Police Bumper's Grappler is a nasty little device that mounts to the front of police pursuit cars and stops a car chase right in its tracks, safely and securely. It shoots out a net that grabs onto the target's rear wheel, wraps around it and completely drags the axle to a stop while destroying the tire.

>hooning as usual
>get grappled
what do? can you escape it?

youtube.com/watch?v=850ZgmDO61U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VT4lr8D1Bko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like a really great way to cook differentials.

>policefw they catch you

>be an asshat
>get punished for it

I ain't seeing anything wrong.

>what do? can you escape it?
yeah, just hope to god my bolt cutter can cut the tether.

done hoon and run and this shouldnt be a problem. just pull over and accept your ticket/night in jail.

>drive around with hitch cargo carrier or hitch spare wheel carrier the entire time
>cops can't even reach your wheels anymore

Don't drive a slow piece of shit car

I think about 90% of cars on the road can outrun a 15yo suburban

Doesn't that only work if the police driver can keep up?

That's a pussy strat, they should learn2drive instead of coming up with these shit ideas to do their jobs for them.

PIT only works if the driver can keep up

This isn't getting used by anyone.

Remember, government is run by pussies, and this device is very dangerous to use.

It can cause a lot of damage to traffic/pedestrians, so the chances of this getting implemented is very small.

ok i laughed

Your mom was dangerous to use, bit that didn't stop me.

>fwd car
>fabricate removable rear end to detach

Now i have Ideas

>slam car low enough that the forks can't go under
haters gonna hate especially the cops

yeah pit maneuvers are better

>open centre rear diff
>police lock up one wheel
>all drive transfers to none grappled wheel

So probably just keep on trucking. Diff wont be happy but who vares at this point.

Also dents the faggots shitbox so he can cry about the damage after getting it out of the impound lot

PIT is also dangerous and officers are responsible for injuries if they perform it above the "safe" max speed allowed.

>Actual pursuit
>cars going 100+
>use this
>suddenly locks up one or both rear wheels on a crowded highway

Yeah this is a thousand times more dangerous than a pit.

>stance + bag car

So long, police fuccbois

Forgot to mention
>preventing the grapple

Plus its just funny

>stop car
>fish around for bolt cutters
>get out of car and try to cut off tether
>police just sit in their vehicle allowing you the time to do this

you're stupid

wouldn't really be any more dangerous than stop sticks, or a person driving like a maniac in general

source pls?

holy shit
this is fucking crazy. im usually one to support the cops but damn is driving one handed - driving into oncoming traffic - and shooting with the other hand, then running up and grabbing the meth head by the hair standard protocal?

he wasn't shooting, he was pointing the pistol at the car in hopes of that threatening gesture encouraging the driver to stop.

>have partner in crime on board to help do this
think faggot.

Fugg yea it is. God fucking bless.

Unfortunately we aren't as based as Brazilians cops are - shooting a rifle from a helicopter flying over a neighborhood at a speeding car. Shame.

How is it any different if it's a passenger doing it instead of the driver? You still need to stop the car, get out, and take the time to cut it. You would be apprehended immediately.

seconded this

shit okay youre right, but still, he ran up on that scumbag and grabbed his hair lmao
>the look of fear and terror in those baby blue meth head eyes

youtu.be/VT4lr8D1Bko

lord have mercy, I hope your not taking with my super unrealistic comment serious. But I'll explain what I meant.

>have friend in back seat
>get bolt-cutter
>put the window down for him to lean out
>wedge the bolt cutter between the tether and tire
>cut it
>i'm freeeeeeeeeee

that's what I meant in this scenario that will never happen.

>as opposed to what, sitting back and giving him the time to fish around in his vehicle for a weapon or allowing him time to run off into the woods?

This.
>mfw they have cars slower than a '03 Suburban so that the piggler can catch each one
I mean they were obv driving at testing speeds anyway but it's funny because the only thing slower than a 15yo full size Chevy is a 25yo full size Chevy.
Underrated post kek

>use my powerful FWD to speed up and crash police car with no survivors

if you know it's unrealistic why would you mention it

The cops would simply lay some pebbles on the road ahead

Finally a reason for stance

Where do you think you are?

I always forget the twist ending on that vid

>t. literal retard

>thinking that a fucking T A H O E has the ability to catch up with any criminal that has half a brain when it comes to evading police

jesus christ, i feel ashamed to live in the same country that people think that this is a good idea. burgerfats are truly the most inferior people.

or you can just
>have a motorcycle >600cc
>literally evade fucking everything that's trying to chase you
>including the fucking choppers

You're an even bigger idiot if you think the police intend to try and use this for every situation.

>be overweight pig
>too unskilled to perform pit maneuver safely
>need to be coddled with useless devices to make my already easy job even easier

america, everybody.

Just get some mud flaps

Don't get close enough to where they can catch you

>off by one tho

ok m8 I kek'd

No liter no peter

>Speed bump
Sheeeeeiiiiiit

More torque.

Lots more.

And what are the chances it actually manages to catch the tire anyway? How many times did they have to try for a first success?

It was actually pretty reliable, its not very hard tog get that caught in the tire.

>outrunning American law enforcement
Have fun with that buddy, those pieces of shit are fat but they have strength in numbers.

I like this guy's idea, it reminds me of lizards that can detach their tails so they can escape.

>put a piece of cardboard on the road
>stancefags drive over
>rips oil pan off

Dude most criminals are poor and stupid driving either stolen cars or pieces of shit. Idk what area you live in but the majority of criminals around here aren't in a fucking motorcycle gang or some fast and the furious type shit you retard. This is called real life.

You fail to realize how dangerous police chases get. This is meant to stop dangerous situations immediately, so public roadways don't become demolition derbys.

The audio version of this is even better, the cop is so out of control that he's screaming uncontrollably about murdering the guy. He was also a forest cop or some shit. I can see why they relegated him to being away from people.

good thing i'm a vape god with oversized rally armor flaps that prevent the net from touching my tires

Holy fucking kek

>have welded diff or spool
>the police forcibly pull your handbrake at 60
>rip a fucking mean skid
>kill everyone in a 20 car pile up

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Of course.

>Drive motorcycle
>The fuck off net grabs your rear wheel
>You go flying as the cop crushes your sweet ride
>The cop that cuffs you smashes your last solid bone in your body with his knee

>running from the cops in a car that isn't capable of outrunning them
>letting a cop get close enough to you to deploy this asinine net

If they can get that close in the first place then they'd pit maneuver you anyway, this device's invention changes nothing.

>causing the car you're directly behind to stop while doing likely over 100 mph
Pretty good invention.

I'll just >muh tork my way out of it

>Cop cars
>Catching most sports bikes

A 600 super sport leaves most pursuit vehicles in the dust. The only thing faster than it are the radio and maybe the helicopter. If it's a liter bike, it'd leave even the chopper out in the cold.

>This is all assuming the rider is high skilled and the environment is perfect for them to escape
>99.9% of the time the rider ends up as hamburger helper in the real world

Propeller line cutters mounted to the inside of the rear wheel rims.

>supporting pigs

Frick off randy

>$27

fucking shit I'd buy that

>replace back but leave alternate wheels in place
>button press releases then entire rear of the car
>bomb in rear optional

just pull a ben hur on they ass homie

Stopping a drunk driver > letting a drunk driver hoon around

>Slam my brakes on to take out the chase vehicles radiator
>Casually keep on cruising at 30-40km/h
>Drive away as their shit seizes

Let's see them stop me now

You're anchored to their car dumbass

there is only one thing for it
at lest until they start using tweels

It's not until the suspect in pursuit is in putting hundreds of peoples and officers lives at risk by running in the opposite direction of traffic off the road.

Dude fucking deserved it.

Most states have a no chase policy on bikes anyway. Not like they abide by it, though.

That's why most police forces simply do not chase.

which is why they're trying to implement this, numbnuts

He was some fish and wildlife conservationist officer or something, not even a real cop. Only in America though

If a dipshit cop did this to me and fucked up my bbs lm I would come out swinging at the fuck

Good riddance.

>implying a pig fat Yankee shit mobile could keep up with my European sports car

i have no problem with military, but anyone who supports, works for, develops equipment for police, specially highway patrol (whatever it's called) is statist scum that needs to get vasectomy and beaten to death by a bunch niggers.
Leave the monkeys with their monkey games

Yeah.

Until the whole wheels of modern cheaply built shut boxes fall off and the running car flips the fuck over and causes a 50 car pileup.

Just make EMPs that shut the car down.

They've killed like 60 officers and 20 innocent ppl from spikes

I personally think a runway car should just get shot at until it stops or he's dead, preferably the latter

>see dem creeping
>pop the hydraulics
>watch as they snatch at thin air

I'm ok with conservation officers working that way. They actually have relevance
Police shouldn't however.

>99.9% of the time the rider ends up as hamburger helper in the real world

Actually a lot of the time they get away with it and then the cops show up at their door later on.

If you think spikes are bad, why on earth would you endorse allowing the police to shoot while driving? They already have bad enough accuracy while on foot, if they started doing that in traffic it would be terrible.

>then your rear wheel drops right onto the net

>Yfw a cop uses it on a motorcycle