/hgg2d/ - 2D Hentai Games General

pious edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/bnsf8

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188959/?unique_op=af
img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ189000/RJ188959_img_smp2.jpg
rg.to/file/f6ed13eaf5fe06ad8c0fcf7e48a716de/RJ188959-161125.zip.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180803.html
mediafire.com/?d80t5m7dv4kde5i
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189196.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189188.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187827.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189307.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189139.html
mega.nz/#!XoUVBAKT!C69gd3oJoUxfhEAseiVfM_-pYkVLSHmRv23e72JNZAk
booth.pm/en/items/378803
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1.24 link when

i was doing that HUGE forest stage when the lady who sells those affection items died, but the next 2 maps opened and she was back in town. i take it her going down in that map doesn't matter?

also, did anyone find out if it makes any difference to give the ninja the 10k? or what the maid 100 affection does?

and if you raise the amazon's affection to 100 she stays as a permanent party member. the alleyway shop also sells that item to max affection but it costs 50k

So i found a link for this (fully animated?) eroge but i dont have a rapidgator premium account feelsbadman

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188959/?unique_op=af
pic related: img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ189000/RJ188959_img_smp2.jpg

link:
rg.to/file/f6ed13eaf5fe06ad8c0fcf7e48a716de/RJ188959-161125.zip.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180803.html game?

This.

GAME!

FINALLY

gonna buy this and up it to mega

Actually never mind, some madman has already uploaded it to mf

mediafire.com/?d80t5m7dv4kde5i

Excellent.

>Wolf
FUCK

>Didn't manage to capture the plant monsters in the first two levels they appear
>They don't appear afterwards
>mfw
Why not just allow them to spawn again?

They're generic enemies that show up a ton afterwards.

Like very few things are one time.

they show up in later levels

Well shit, that's good. But why the fuck not just spawn them again on the same level when replaying it?

You never played the first one?

Generally areas turn from distinct story challenges to generic grindable stages after completion.

So they have decreased difficulty. Since the plants were overtuned at that point(first enemies with 2 range, hit hard), they're absent in the generic farming stage.

Like a lot of areas change drastically from the story version.

You'll encounter more of an enemy you can shake a stick at in further stages.

Generally more unique single monsters you should watch out for like the slime girl and wanted poster bosses.

slime girls show up later in a huge forerst map (there's 2 more). i decided to get rid of mine. i wonder if they're worth leveling up actually

I did, but it was translated. Never really occurred to me until now

I think if you play that mission again there's a slime girl where the harpy used to be. She's a tough little thing, although I've swapped her out for the fat pixie thing. She has ice spike, huge magic damage/armor, and really high dodge.

>There was that dungeon town game, which if you can actually read runes was a pretty solid game, even with the stupid level drain mechanic that ive never been fond of.

I see, too bad it seems to be male protagonist which kinda ruins why I play these games

Poor Katteban Serena

The Dev isn't being very nice to her.

Does the thief/ninja girl come back after you receive the bounty?

Help familia I need another kamige like Ariadne. Must be in english.

>must be in english

kekkkkk

i translated the dialogue and what i made out of it is that she needs 10k to help her parents. if you give it to her, she says she leaves and says that she'd like to adventure with you again. if you don't, she says she needs to go help them but that she wishes to see you again. although they both leave it open to the possibility of her coming back, it seems to imply it's more likely if you give her the money. some people have beaten the game, though i guess they're not reading the thread anymore. or they just believe they rushed everything and can't say for sure if they missed a quest where she might return. would be nice to know for sure though i don't think she has a scene either way, which is quite a waste

I love it when people come here and say they liked a game and ask for another, but never say what they're looking for in that game.

Please, I need to nut so bad. My balls are bursting.

>Ariadne

Did you play Magica, the first game? There's that.

Mature quest is also cool if you like old school RPGs, but be warned that there's a lot of grinding.

Gameplay was a mess on that one. Did people really like it?

It's Jap onry isn't it? Did you mean with a machine translation?
I'm not a picky guy. I just love when I can choose to slut it up so I really enjoyed that and Violated Heroine.

Both fully in English, do your research bro.

Both have a translation

>Try to grind the wolf girl
>It's either going up against 10+ opponents that kill you in two shots each or grinding for nonexistent exp a quadrillion times on easier maps
>Game bullshit happens, she gets killed on the very last round before I finish the map, zero exp, others get 500+
>Try again, think I got the hang of the fucking game that beelines for the one that's easiest to kill
>She's gonna get killed, use the ability that pops up an apple dog that dies in one shot, should work in drawing attention
>Every opponent walks past my entire party right to the wolf girl and kills her even though it took three hits at full hp and the apple dog was closer
>THEN they target the apple dog
>Zero exp

I've had it up to here with this shittyass god damn fucking game

Serena is love
Serena is life

>nobunaga personally killls over 20,000 of my men
>can't rape the smug out of her afterwards
I still fapped but fuck you nobu, you little shit

Nice, I'll look it up, thanks.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189196.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189188.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187827.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189307.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189139.html

game?

RJ189196 looks too generic pass
RJ189188 small maybe
RJ180803 Looks interesting
RJ187827 small maybe
RJ189307 nope
RJ189139 maybe

not a bad day

My balls have begun to ache. Is this bad? Should I stop jacking off?

No keep going, the aching means you've almost ascended.

yatchatta.

>tfw some guy is on the news after his mysterious death from his balls exploding
>cops first thought he just threw a strawberry cream smoothie around the room

mega.nz/#!XoUVBAKT!C69gd3oJoUxfhEAseiVfM_-pYkVLSHmRv23e72JNZAk

>封呪姫_v124.zip

Keep going till it bleed.

I don't come here often, what game is it that everyone is talking about? The only new release I've heard of is that futa flash game that's hot stuff on /hgg/.

Two balls enter. One ball leaves.

Just a heads up for anyone else playing this, the only way to get the angel and arachne is through the auction which shows up every few days. You can also get some shiny versions of the regular girls there

>封呪姫_v124.zip
You bastard. If my balls explode just know that it's on you.

You're the best guy, thanks a lot.
I understand it fixes a lot of the CG stuff, better experience, and aoe attacks breaking the game, but what is this supposed to mean?
・ラナの絶頂回数を1回で3カウントに増加。
· The number of peaks of Lana increased to 3 counts in 1 time.

If you mean the flash game, its Fuujuhime.
booth.pm/en/items/378803
If anyone wants to buy it.

Will pic related get more skills added to it over time with story progression?

I think someone mentioned that you get 3 points for capturing a monster now.

>封呪姫_v124.zip

Now we wait five years for translation

>Falling for fake links

You can easily find a leech to get past premium walls, but all you are going to find in that zip are random games/stuff from dlsite that is already circulated just to make the filesize look legit or a broken rar with enough garbage data to make the filesize look accurate.

Yes, the list notably changes with monster leveling up with your use.

Personal recommendation is oni axe fighter if you can get one. It learns double attack. It's literally just attack twice for 2 SP which is amazingly broken on the oni and great on Lana.

how do you get more skills? capturing monsters and leveling them up? i think i captured a oni girl with two weapons but i don't think i have that dual attack spell, which means i'd have to level her up to get it?

I'm retarded. When I try to run one of these flash games I get to press a play button on what seems to be a black screen, and after that nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Has anyone posted the update to this yet?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html

you have to use the shortcut. it will open a flash player window

Not him but I have a dumb question. How do we put capture points into Lana's body parts? I only see the affection points as a result of gifts.

Okay, that worked. Wierd because I'm pretty sure I got futakuri to work on a browser when that was new, but I might be remembering wrong.

It's a button in the top left you can see from the stats menu(the top right button in the town party menu), the one you change equipment and items in.

>Start new game
>Go for the first map to check what the new experience rate is
>Slimes used to give 1 exp
>Now they give six times that amount
>Apple on the second map dog gives 24 exp

Good fucking lord

the demo played on the browser, full game doesn't

I'd be willing to wait five years if it meant the translation being certain and thorough by that time.

you could learn japanese in 5 years and play any game

Because fuck grinding.

If I had time and wasn't afflicted by mental illness, maybe.

i think 1.24 is a lot more enjoyable. i've been playing it for a couple of hours. though it does make the game really easy. maybe he should add a hard mode with the original difficulty setting

The silver apples drop 80 or so exp each now alone.
What said.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game even with VNR.

To be fair the entire exp system that punishes you for taking more party members or outright rewards you for killing your own guys if you want one single guy to level needs to fucking go.

Thanks, is it bug or you really can't sold the shiny versions?

Nope.

I know theres at least one user who bought the game when it came out, need them or some faggot on AS to download it.

>Finish second map
>Level 4 times already
>Not even counting the captured monsters that are gonna get pawned for experience

Also looks like the experience for monster selling is still the same.

yeah it's not worth trading monsters for xp now

also i just lost 45 min because i loaded a file instead of saving. GREAT

Well, if nothing pops up I'll get it myself. I'm assuming the Eng site's version is the same thing?

Yeah, the amount of exp wouldn't seem so insane if exp wasn't split. Everyone should just get equal exp for surviving the fight.
Now that leveling is super easy and I can sell all my spare dudes instead of sacrificing, do those bandits ever get any good? My potion shop girl didn't amount to anything with all the time I spent training her, I just got Dryad and she has twice as much range on her heal and it scales off magic damage so it's way more effective.

those 2 faggots are definitely not worth it. i'm not sure about shop girl at this point. she had just learned an attack that ignores defense i think, and also ranged. but i overwrote the save file accidentally before i could test it. her heal improves with leveling too, although it's often like half of the magic one

which game is this?

Check if they got the update to 1.3, if so then yes.

No idea when EN gets updates though

just checked. Yeah, it seems like it has v1.3.
$12.39 seems a bit hefty, but considering the amount of semen I wasted on it I guess I owe them one.

Yea the 1.24 version is nuts exp wise. I was grinding on the level 19 stage on the volcano because the mobs were easy and I was getting between 450 - 650 exp per run (Runs took 2 mins or so). Just got 2106 exp doing it post patch. He really took the anti-grinding to heart. You can level everyone super easy now

>yeah it's not worth trading monsters for xp now

Maybe it'd be worth it for the gold assuming one expects to hire people at the bar frequently, now that faster leveling means faster hiring cost growth without the equivalent money income increase.

>Everyone levelling insanely fast
>Without the dog or RNGesus dropping you the ability to lower enemies to 1hp instead of killing them it's gonna be a pain in the fucking ass to capture monsters with capture events

FUCK

you misunderstood what i said. it's worth trading them for gold, but not exp. it's still worth capturing people for you to unlock her transformations, so you're better off getting gold

you also need 50k to buy items to max affection

is there a 100% save for fujuhime yet

I've never tried it so I wouldn't know. Took a quick look at the "bounty" list and mustache man seems to be looking for two things: A specific species and x level in a certain skill

RJ176115

It's not RNG to get the skill, you get it if you level this dog to like 8-10(not sure since it multi-leveled).

Lana can equip and use any skill any of her monsters know.

i just completed that map where the loli dragon reappers and fucked her good but afterwards she's not in my party and i can't find her for hire in the bar. is my game bugged?

Which RTP do I need for vitamin quest? Fuckin thing keeps kicking me out.

If i sell the monster, can I still reequip the spell?

Which map is it?

I've been holding off on the Mandragora bounty just so I can keep her in my party as her magic attack is insane and one shots near anything.

Thanks, that's not too far from where I am, nice.

please tell me when you complete it if she joins your party or becomes available to hire. i don't want to play and have to replay from an older file if it's bugged

I used the Monster's Egg and Master's egg which are supposed to "capture" a monster on the OPed deviling that shows up in this field, and it didn't really capture or do anything to it so I guess I wasted them?

I accidentally saved after using them too, will it be fine or should I go back to my backup save from ~50 min. ago.

After that battles she is resting until you complete the next bounty.

ah ok, thank you kind sir

Huh, credit card's not going through on the ENG site. That's disappointing.
Guess I'll have to wait.