/hsg/ hearthstone general

Hearthstone is a class-based collectible card game akin to Shadowverse /svg/ and YugiohPro /dng/.

>New Expansion cards
hearthpwn.com/guides/1840-mean-streets-of-gadgetzan-hearthstones-fourth

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Don't read this one

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Into the trash, like rogue:

1st for Mage is cancer;

Fuck off whiner. Cabalist isn't even played in any good decks.

Reminder that /hsg/ is just as horny as /svg/, but with furries and likes 3d sluts.

Enjoy the STDs.

everyday until rotation

2nd for control n'zoth shaman will be high tier (not 1 but probably 2) deck pretty quickly following the expansion.

Shouldn't you be topdecking lethal or something, you fucking filthy spellcaster?

HEARTHSTONE IS DEAD, AND 5MANA10/10 KILLED IT!
POST OC INSTEAD!

>Opponent accidentally blows up his entire board with spell-powered Ysera Awakens while trying to BM.
>He only has two cards left, to my 8.
>Given four turns to potentially draw Forbidden Healing.
>Draw my early game minions instead

Im sorry for shitposting but I need to vent this out.

Why are you complaining when you're obviously raping them? If anything it's extending your luls.

HAHAHAHAHA 5 MANA 10/10

5 M A N A
M
A
N
A

T E N
E
N

it's shit

Please do not include /svg/ in the OP, even as a joke, because then lazy posters will click the first thing that pops up and talk about their latest Take 2 and how lolis are cute.

>thread is dead as fuck
>please do not fish for posters and let it sink to page 10

great plan chap

ur mum is shite, 5mana 10/10 is not

Say something nice about this card.

10 more days of shaman.

it's good

The art is kinda ok

good in renolock

>5 aoes

5 MANA 10/10

Memes with brann.

C O M M O N
O
M
M
O
N

ARENA WARLOCK IS FUCKING BACK

As a big N'zoth fan, I couldn't be happier. That being said, I wish it was in Paladin instead.

Do you guys play tournaments?

Honest question.

Does anyone else think that Team 5 was retarded and though that a 4 mana 7/7 was balanced in some way, and then after the backlash of memes and critizism regarding that issue, they created this whole 5 mana 10/10 thing just to spite on the playerbase?

Honestly 90% of their declarations and actions seem like a mix of corporate greed, ignorance, ingenuity, spite and anger towards the playerbase.

>tfw you are that guy who always loses in the first round of open cups

Is this the first expansion where they actually attempted more counters for the set in the set itself.

I won a local fireside. Took the battlenet card over a hogger plush though. Never played any online.

>tfw to intelligent to play aggro

I absolutely believe they do actually plan two years in advance, but the farther they are in the future, they more out of touch they are because they're basing the yet un-released sets' synergies and strengths off of what the playtesters played, and they are literal shieldbearers. So, they heard Shaman needed help and helped them, but one year too much. Now, since they spent so much ""work"" on the upcoming cards, they'll still release them as is, regardless of outcry.

Name some other examples. Devolve is another.

at this point i don't even blame them for wanting to spite this retarded playerbase

Is this a good arena deck? Think I can get some wins with it?

easy 12 win deck

Attempts at least
Daring Reporter
Toxic Sewer Ooze
The other hogs
Second Rate Bruiser
Burgly Bully
Dirty Rat
Some actual good AOE on multiple classes.

>Over a year later still haven't actually added an animation for roaring torch going into your deck

Balance questions are ultimately somewhat subjective, but Blizzard's technical incompetence is undeniable.

GOYS
THE NEW ROGUE LEGENDARY MAKES SENSE
ALL ROGUE CARDS ARE SHIT SO BEING ABLE TO PLAYING SHAMAN OR PRIESTS RANDOMS IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ROGUE CARD
THEY DID IT TO PUSH BURGLE ROGUE FURTHER UP OUR ASSES

okay

it's a 5 mana 10/10 you're only ever going to play well after you've already had 10 mana for a while

They're probably laughing their asses off because people will pay to get assfucked over and over again. At this point it's clear, before you could argue they had no idea how to design a card game, but they keep repeating the same "mistakes".

I was on the fence and almost dropped my shekels for this, but between the rogue cards and this shaman cocksucking, I now know I can't quit this turd they call Hearthstone.

As much as I like the Hogs, especially this one, it is not enough to counter the relevant taunts. It costs five, so it doesn't counter Thing From Below which can cost nothing. It costs one more than Second-rate Bruiser. It trades evenly with White Eyes, but the deathrattle still triggers. The only thing it does really good against is taunt totems and Voidwalkers and that's not enough.

take svg and dng out of your fucking op

Team 5 Development Handy Guide

>develop card
>despite all the backlash and criticism towards it, ignore it and pat yourself on the back
>don't admit you or the Team were wrong
>instead of balancing, start making jokes about the card, that will show your angry playerbase that you "get" them
>6 months later make an uninformed balance patch and ruins the card
>a year later admit in a one-off interview with a random news site that perhaps the card was a problem, but ultimately imply that the "really creative" playerbase is to blame for the cards overuse in the meta
>fuck Zeriyah bareback in your million dollar mansion
>Repeat

>... except mice.

I fucking love this card.

>akin to Shadowverse /svg/ and YugiohPro /dng/.
that's right!

I want to grab her by the horns and face-fuck her until I cum up her nose

the funniest thing to me is how they didn't fix the hand bug, they just made it reset the position

>Team "5 billion dollar sallary" fucks 3rd -tier, used goods like Zeriyah

C'mon user, even I myself wouldn't touch that manfaced, tomboy STD factory if I got PAID to do so.

>Implying Brode doesn't stick it in pic relateds ass and makes Sofia Vergara wipe it clean with a kleenex between her tits.

>elements i like, totems i looooove...
>totally!
why are draeneis so great

Thoughts?

Claim your Waifu!

>not switching to a superior card game

Literally unplayable.
You know, because that's not a class color border that exists.

I'm pretty sure Team 5 are shadowverse employees in disguise.

Who here is looking forward to the expansion?

Looking forward to finish my Metalfoes deck and for the D/D/D structure deck

Why is Shadowverse the only relevant competitor to Hearthstone? Is it (((THAT))) hard to develop a digital card game?
Don't name off all the garbage vaporware card games. I've played them all and they're all dogshit.

What card do you want to see added to HS?
I want some REAL disruption.

>Is it (((THAT))) hard to develop a digital card game?

It is hard. Making things is usually hard. Blizzard's problem however is that they are COMPLETELY disconnected from their own game. They work in a bubble. When they do try to connect, their ego prevents them.

its quite simple, Shadowverse is developed by ex-magic pros. Basically, Magic would be a real competitor if wizard wanted to, but they dont since they want people to buy the physical products that sell a lot more and for a higher price.

So basically, there's at least a team of devs who know how to play a good card game and how to adapt their ideas and favorite archetype for a simpler online version.

Just look at magic duels, its fine but the instant effects messes with the flow of the game, and they made sure that the game wasn't exactly like magic (rarity difference, not complete sets for each expansion, etc.). Its a good game, but not as "easy/friendly" to play than HS or Shadowverse.

>play n'zoth rogue
>by the time i play n'zoth have 7 hp already
nice fucking game blizzard

>yugioh
>class-based collectible card game

lay N'Zoth decks in wild where you can also play Belcher/Deathlord and healbot if needed. I'm not joking, I switched to wild and Jesus Christ I can actually play real decks.

>they will never implement actually something new and always a "X mana with Y/Z statline with either battlecry/deathrattle/passive effect" where X could be 2 and Y/Z either 2/3 or 3/2
>they make actual trash cards on purple and put them in the common slot
>aggro will ALWAYS be better than anything fucking else since 1drops are so busted and overstated
>no neutral spells like "shuffle X cards back into your deck and draw the same amount" or some neat effects like that
>"classes" instead of arctypes

Hearthstone could have been so much greater

>he thinks you can share staples between Kozmo, Blue Eyes, Frogs, Hero, Zoodiac, Metalfoes, etc

>he thinks all of these play exactly the same

shut the fuck up frogposter

go back to /pol/, /v/ermin

You misunderstand sv's success. There are/were plenty of good ccg's (mmdoc rip). Sv doesn't depend on the western audience. Card games are actually pretty garbage. Hearthstone would be dead without the blizzard logo.

meant to say purpose and not purple

HOW IS 5 MANA 3/5 WINDFURY ALLOWED

I started playing during WoG. I don't have anything but wog and classic cards. Karazhan is shit

Metalfoe/Kozmo and Hero/Frogs are both legtimate decks m8

didn't you hear that DM Super is introing that filler mechanic to the main game and rebooting everything

same

ah I see. Well if you ever feel like trying in wild, crafting Belcher would be pretty great and they're "cheap" to do since they're rares.

can someone post the collage of all the rogue cards

>mmdoc
Never saw any discussion about it on 4chin. Game was great before they did all these format thingies.

it's a neglected market
before HS, large developers didn't think it was very fruitful because of demographic problems (ie the m:tg demographic).
HS proved that wrong, but now any new entry has to compete with it.

The recent surge for shadowverse doesn't help the matter, since it basically supports the idea that the market is saturated and the players dissatisfied with HS are the same old undesirable magic demographic.

Thanks user, I will think about it.

Let's pretend there are no other cards.
Tfw Shaku will be staring at you for whole 2 years from your crafting screen

kek

They got cards?

Very likely true. But if Blizzard is tagged, it'll live on past when it rots to nothing. Look at Heroes of the Storm. That was some rapid decay, too. But it'll be around for another seven years.

Of course Hearthstone could be so much better. The same could be said of most franchises. Imagine how good Pokemon would be if they actually listened to players. But developers just never do.

Don't trust OP-makers. Also, archetypes are not classes, so shut up anyone who would say that.

because those indie game devs are incompetence just like Team 5

np. Here's what I'm using for N'Zoth priest.
It could be somewhat expensive to do since Lightbombs are epics (Dr.Boom is not "needed" but helps, the cheaper deathrattles are much more important for the deck).

Its possible to sub a bunch of stuff. For example you could have a resurrection package (the spell and the minion) instead of shredder/dark acolyte. The real deal is deathlord and belcher that just wall you good and of course the lightbomb. Keep in mind that that this is for priest, might be easier to do a wild N'Zoth warrior. Anyways I'm not sure what you like best, but I'm just throwing ideas here.

stop posting this shitty OC

please i need it for reasons

they just want HS audience

just go on heartpwn or something and do it yourself

Yeah that's the point, I listed a couple of recent Tier 1 decks, other not so much anymore after the new boosters, but all of them play really different, like if they were DIFFERENTE CLASSES

THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST user

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT

YOURE MAKING ME THIRSTY AND ANGRY

So basically a Demolisher with no attack?

How many legos are canon characters this time around? Are there any?

Shaman's not going anywhere

> Hearthstone is a class-based collectible card game
Not > Shamanstone is a Shaman-based collectible card game
???
???

For a mana less, can't go face and at the end of the turn instead of start.

I think they said Mayor Noggenfogger would be making an appearance in some fashion and it wouldn't be pure OC but I couldn't source that claim.

Fair enough

>Players make Miracle from Rogue
>FUCK YOU PLAYERS YOU'LL USE PIRATE MINIONS AND LIKE IT

>Players make Mill from Rogue
>FUCK YOU PLAYERS YOU'LL USE DEATHRATTLE MINIONS AND LIKE IT

>Players make Oil from Rogue
>FFFFFFUCK YOU PLAYERS YOU'LL USE STEALTH MINIONS AND FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SEE HOW THIS MINION "BURGLES" A "RANDOM" CARD "FROM YOUR OPPONENT'S CLASS"? BE GRATEFUL THAT WE'RE TRYING SO HARD TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT

Blizzard there is a really clear trend in the kind of decks players want to make with Rogue. Why can't you just fucking play along with what they want?

coin

It's nice when you finally finish a deck and can start working on making it gold.