Black Egypt and Afro-Centrism

What does Veeky Forums think of the black Egyptian hypothesis?

While we're on that note, what about the "We Wuz Kangz" conspiracy in general?

Pic semi-related, it's supposed to be Nubians instead of Egyptians

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/charlemagne-the-moor-and-the-negrito-royalty-of-the-holy-roman-empire-marc-washingtons-perspectives/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Egyptians weren't black, all genetic testing points to this.

explain this cumskin

Utter bullshit. That isn't even the crown of the HRE.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/charlemagne-the-moor-and-the-negrito-royalty-of-the-holy-roman-empire-marc-washingtons-perspectives/

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Explain this brainwashed cumskin. You didn't even reply to my post with an argument.

There is literally no archaeological or recorded proof of a significant amount of black people in Europe before the age of exploration. Those sites you just linked are black supremacy pseudo science websites.

Archaeologists in Europe are white and fabricate what they find to cover up that blacks lived in Europe. YOU have the false sources.

No point in arguing with a retard who just dismisses all evidence as "racist fabrications"

Lol, cumskin doesn't have an argument so he just runs away.

I wish this board had flags so I could identify the Australian easier.

Koush were black

I assume you mean Kush? They had a kingdom in Nubia and ruled over Egypt for a short amount of time but were not Egyptians.

Pharaoh WeWuz was the best pharao.

y people try to steal my middle eastern heritage from me?

We've had these threads for so long and so many "raids" I can't even tell who is shitposting, who is b8ing, who is genuinely curious and who is a genuine retard.

Afro-centrism was a thought exercise, it was never meant to be taken seriously. But then Americans got hold of it.

What did he mean my this?

Oh look, it's this B8 again

use sage you shitcunt

I love how they fuck the contrast and lighting of photos to make portraits look more brown.

>Pic with Masa Munsa, West African
>Questioning about Egyptians (North East Africa) being black

>Hungarian crown
>Anything to do with Charlemagne

Why are those threads still created? Saged.

It was supposed to illustrate the kind of racial biases that can pass unnoticed by students by effectively turning them on their head and carrying it to the logical extreme. In a certain regard, it was supposed to be ridiculous.

That's Afrorevisionism, not Afrocentrism

Afrocentrism is studying history with Africa as a vantage point, focusing on the ways in which outside and internal events changed the African continent.

Afrocentrism is respectable, Afrorevisionism is not