>cycle-ergo.com/

Are you new? Have a read:

webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

rockymountainatvmc.com/p/988/32011/Tusk-Thread-Repair-Kit?term=thread repair
youtube.com/watch?v=58vB-5urcJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it mean to "tune a power commander"? Don't I just download some pre-made map for my bike and the accessories it has?

Yes. But with your exhaust system

Built a downpipe from the (mostly) stock pipe

Post boipucci bby ;)

Post your bike.
And show us your fab skills
Oh wait...

How can I tell if a quick shifter works? Should I just trying kicking it into gear? Will my transmission instantly explode or will I flip my bike if I try it ?

Hurry up i want to see that boipucci trap user ;)

>shitbike
>squid
>insecure cuck
>zero fab skills

What's the best livery for a bike and why is it Gulf?

Hahaha holy fuck
How bout you show me your boipuccy?
Clearly you and your bike matching butt buddy take it up the ass

I bet it cost more than your cuckbike bby :) now be kind and post boipucci because im getting pretty hard for that twink boihole

I have more than one bike.
Post your boipucci for me. Or your bike matching butt buddies

>not elf

Sure my little trap user. I got my fagboi a bike in exchange to fuck his boipucci. You can be my little hipster trapboi if you want a new bike :)

Post boipucci

Ill post my dick if you ask for it bby ;)

Posting again cuz these pics is sexy

No. Post boipucci

This is gross. Plz stop

As a dual sport rider the amount of unnecessary metal on these cruisers drives me crazy. and those fucking "footpegs"

Only if u beg for my dick first bby :)

As a boipucci, you have no dick
Post boipucci now

Nope

will you fucking retards shut the hell up about this boipussy shit. you're fucking immature and mentally ill. stick to the topic at hand

Beg for my dick first bby ;)

>not even /dbt/ is safe from teenage redditors
Its time to totally leave this site.

Tell the faggot squid.
He does this in every thread

Just post boipucci and i will stop trapanon

Anyone have experience with faulty IMS tanks? I threw $260 down the drain as of now

Whats faulty about that? Did you accidentally screw a hole into it?

Looks like he pulled the threads

warranty it, or use a tap to fix the threads.

Is that bolt from the kit? Because it looks like a shitty hardware store sae bolt.

should be warranted

the right metal insert for the mounting bracket bolt is either smaller than 6mm or was incorrectly tapped. It's also mounted off center

Did you used a sae bolt?

Yes. The kit came with 3 different size bolts, none of which fit the hole in the pic or the petcock holes

I bought the tank from a guy on thumpertalk, but it was new out of the box. Do you know if IMS will still cover it?

If you bought it new, send it back. Isn't the first time I've heard of this shit from them.

>I bought the tank from a guy on thumpertalk, but it was new out of the box. Do you know if IMS will still cover it?
no.

no, you don't know, or no, they won't replace?

hah, big fucking deal kid. I pierced a hole through my ninja 250's gas tank last week. I sat there watching gas leak all over my ignition coils and blazing hot engine hoping nothing would catch on fire

It is brand new, no smell of gas, bolt kit still sealed, etc. Didn't buy it directly from IMS tho...

Aaaand now you know why he was selling it.

FWIW, a fully stripped 6mm hole is the perfect size for a 1/4 in tap. No drilling needed.

I don't think they will, unless you got the receipt from the seller.

And that makes you more internet tough guy how?

>ninja 250
lol

Thank you for the reply, friend :)

>fully stripped
so I should put that 6mm bolt the rest of the way into the undersized hole and then 1/4in tap?

So, I started tearing down the Daytona. It wasn't a water jacket that broke off the motor, but the cam chain jacket. It was oil and not water pumping onto the exhaust and smoking up when I tried to start it to get back in the pits, glad it didn't ignite.

nah, I'm saying that IF it is truly 6mm, and you pull the threads out, you can tap it for 1/4-20. So don't stress too much.

But try the proper 6mm tap first. You might save it right there.

get a 6mm helicoil kit. Super useful since 6mm bolts are so common on japanese bikes. They give you a drill bit and tap to make yourself a new 6mm hole. You just need a drill.
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/988/32011/Tusk-Thread-Repair-Kit?term=thread repair

Ordered. thanks a bunch goys

>tf no ninja 500

Is this a good starter bike?

I don't know shit about bike, but I'm 6' 2" and that says 50 on the side.

sure. It's tall though. Prepare to learn how to stop on one foot. If you've never ridden dirt bikes before it may be a bit scary to not be able to flat foot but it's really not a problem once you learn to do it right.

If you dont know anything you should start on a 50

why is there two threads?

Hah! That was actually my first bike.
Gave up 4 years of pocket money for it.

that's the kind of bike you give to your 6 year old child

Which is when you should have started riding

!ZKRKeenoYo is faggot. Why did you make two fucking threads, fucking idiot.

Because he loves the dick

This fucking thing has been in my local CL since July at least. It's down to $750. "Just needs battery"

so do you give other cruiser riders blowjobs or titfucks when you meet at the gay cruiser club meatings?

Just finished turning my 1200 bandit into a street fighter

Isn't that how they come from the factory?

yes its a perfectly good bike to start on.

I see. So you converted a Bandit S to a Bandit.

because nobody likes autofellatio rossifag

Should I buy a DR650 or a G650GS, assuming I can handle both in terms of money?

The DR strikes me as more of a "Fuck it, let's just turn off here and go into the bushes because I can" or "I'm gonna climb those stairs" sort of bike, whereas the G650GS seems more like a "Fuck it, I just want to ride to the next city for the shit of it" sort of bike.

While the first two thoughts occur to me more frequently than the latter, there's just something about the DR (probably looks because I'm like that) that just makes me want to consider the G650GS.

I feel like you could even do track days on the DR with some motard wheels, but for some reason that versatility STILL isn't enough to push me over the edge.

choose the one that you will let you ride how you want to ride.

That's the problem, I'm an asshat who wants to be able to hooligan ride, but also just randomly go across trails or to the next city, but then be able to hang at a track day.

Unfortunately, the CBRMultiPanigaleStradaGS doesn't exist, but the DR still seems like it somehow pulls it all off. I just don't want to sex it like I do the GS, though.

both will be lame at the track. watch this for some more insight into the bushpig. biggest complaint is suspension.
youtube.com/watch?v=58vB-5urcJI

>lame at the track

Even with motard wheels and riding more SuMo style rather than sportsbike style? I mean, I'm obviously not expecting S1000RR performance when I get there, I just want to be able to hang on a track and still have fun.

Dirt/adv tires and bigger front rim on a cut down light sportbike

I hope you're being serious because I'm tearing my hair out.

Do you reckon a Ninja 250/ZZR250/GPX250 would work for this? Would it also need more ground clearance somehow? I'm really unclear on the needs for a hooligan/other shit bike because my ride up until now has been a shitty scooter.

the single cylinder GS is pretty much a BMW branded KLR. Specs are very similar. Get the DR

People have done it, lived through it, and got the bikes out in one piece

all while being lapped by proper dirtbikes.

It's not worth it unless you enjoy custom builds and can get a sport/standard shitbike for cheaper than the dirt you want to ride on

Daily reminder that R3's are shit meme bikes and pretending they're anything more is a lie.

T. R3 rider

Not real r3 owner!
I will concede though, I wish I had gotten something else. It's not terrible though

Hello black kkk

postbike?
im gonna do the powerbomb/q4 for that spark arrester, maybe do stage2 in the future.
and maybe a second set of plastics to drop in the dirt when i swap to knobbies.

Trap user is that you?

You again? /ᇂ_ᇂ/

most bikes can go most places, the real question is can you get them there?

he's black?

Just saying hi to my black friend

Samefag

>that clutch """slip"""

Yes, he pretends hes white. Its pretty sad desu.