2nd for doggos

use the catalog faugette

link it in the prev thread and ill delete it

i wish i had a doggo..

Honda a shit

i should work on getting a proper setup so my doggo can go with me on the bike

Mines too fat and old to ride with me, but she's cool nonetheless

suck my big red meme machine, sperglord

So, I passed my MSF course a few weeks ago, got my first bike last weekend. '03 Kawasaki Z1000. Pic related. How do i not die? I was riding today and a bunch of squids linked up with me in traffic and we did squid shit. I had to stop because goddamn, they were FLYING and while my bike can keep up with them, I don't have the riding skill for that shit.

the exact breed i want too, but they have too much energy to keep in a tiny apartment

That seriously your first bike nigga? It's not really a beginner bike lol

you're a fucking retard. don't do squid shit. normally i spend more effort than this really driving it home but i don't think i really give a shit if an anonymous stranger on the internet kills himself on a bike right now. try again tomorrow

At least you stopped on your own accord.
When I first got my TL1000s, up from a GSF250, all I was doing was baiting smaller bikes to the speed limit and watching them fly past when I got there. Got more than a couple into trouble.

yeah, they're insanely high energy.
my lawn is mostly dead now from her running around
apartment life isnt good for dogs imo even low energy ones, they're just so much better off being outside more

youtube.com/watch?v=_zC9u1mLt4Q&index=454&list=LL0AwenlKFGbpZrHwV2tu2CA

dem jamz

Trust me, I had zero plans of getting something like this as a first bike. But my friend is getting a ZX-10R, has had this bike as long as i've known him, really wants me to ride, and basically gave me an offer I couldn't refuse on it. It is surprisingly easy to ride. Here's a pic i took today, getting lunch before things got stupid

Looks nice. Stay safe user, that thingll go faster than you can handle!

>that flat spot
>those chicken strips.

holy crap dude your friend can't ride for shit.

that's one of the most squared off rear tires i've seen. replace it asap

Yeah, that's really bad. Either he did a fat burnout on it before he passed it over or he exclusively lives on the longest, straightest road known to man.

Also, holy fuck I just had to do 11 captchas.

Big red Honda meme you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPI4hQcAtY0&list=LL0AwenlKFGbpZrHwV2tu2CA&index=792

no? anyone?

Guys, please give me a round of applause...

>be me
>drop bike
>three times tonight
>destroy fairings
>bleeding all over the place from falling off
>reduced resale value of bike by $1000

How are you all doing tonight, /daily bike/?

when you say you "drop" a bike, it means you literally just dropped it, generally at walking speed or from a standstill. if you're bleeding it sounds like you "crashed" your bike, rather than "dropped" it. post pictures of bike and consider finding a different mode of transportation. three negligent incidences in one day doesn't bode well for your suitability to ride a motorcycle.

it's not for everyone and there's no shame in it. post bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=asjkm-uzh80&list=LL0AwenlKFGbpZrHwV2tu2CA&index=796

how have you made it this far in life

A lot of things need replacement. The headlight wiring is real dodgy, rear tire is awful, ignition is loose, and other issues here and there. But for $750 I'm pretty happy with it.

/dbt/, I blew the trans on my Harley today, and sold it to my coworker as a parts bike. Can we have a moment of silence.

fuck no, you should buy another one and wreck that too. used, though, we don't want to support the company directly. one less harley in the world is a good thing

>tfw thinking of using my limited metallurgy skills to fashion a twelve bar for my shitbike R3.

What metal is best? Is it okay to bolt it on where the passenger pegs would go?

Tube steel and weld it to the pillion frame. Or just put it on that worse-than-grom and do siq woolies for dayz

you guys ever get paranoid about bike theft? i was downstairs in my apartment's parking garage having a cigarette next to my bike (like i always do because i'm an autist) and as i was walking off back to the elevator saw a decently dressed man of middle eastern descent casting gazes at my bike and the brand new monster parked next to it. i immediately lit another one and strolled back to my bike and made eye contact with him and he just walked off back to a late-model bimmer and drove away.

all the lazy people park their bikes on the ground floor right next to the gate but i park mine at the absolute bottom. i know that realistically any of those lazy peoples' bikes will be stolen far before mine but i still get worried about it. can anyone relate?

Aww fuck, sorry to hear mang. Least you got the dizzer!

Also my silly mohawk stickers finally came in.

can you please for the love of fucking god take those off your helmet

Absolutely not, I'm sorry user.

you seem like a decent person but i hope you fucking crash and die

I don't! I just wanna have fun honestly, it's over the top and silly but hey, I like it. You don't have any guilty pleasures, user?

Not my Z125 though.

you fucking kids have no sense of decorum these days. reddit has spoiled you rottem

>Chicken Hawk
>Variant
>Helmet cam mount

Okay, what's your youtube?

Those look just like the ones Squiddie had.
May he rest in peace

Oh I know it's not mature or "in good taste" by any means, but like I said, I'm just here to have fun. I like bright things!

Nothing special on it, some old videos that were previous webbems to show family some stuff, some various game things. Surprisingly I've never had an interest in motovloggin, doing it anyway.

r.i.p. squib

Z125>Grom

>Varient
nice.
That's what was nice about having two bikes. I bought the DRZ knowing that an old bike wasn't forever. Sportster engines suck because the engine and trans are one unit. pretty much totaled it with labor costs.

So what's only riding your Harley on perfectly sunny days like a little bitch like?

Ahhh I see, clever move, future-proofing is always good. Can't wait to be rid of this ninja, I love it to absolute bits, but it's gotta go.

wouldn't know. how's your car running?

Too bad i cant listen to music while trying to drown out the loud wind noise all at once

youtube.com/watch?v=xs_FBMdyQmk

I think you mean
>how's the bus stop nobike

youtube.com/watch?v=y9b7ejPu5vc&index=1228&list=LL0AwenlKFGbpZrHwV2tu2CA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW9HHVeB7mk&index=1320&list=LL0AwenlKFGbpZrHwV2tu2CA

What's up /dbt/? I bought a Ninja 250 this morning and I've already done 100 miles and I think I'm ready to upgrade to something bigger lol what should I get? Has to be at least 690cc.

do you still have the oldwing?

Hey /dbt/, /nobike/here, what would have to happen to you and/or your bike for you to consider yourself as having a REAL FUCKED UP DAY?

Are you havin a laff m8?

a nobike would have to come into /dbt/ and post some homosexual motovlog cancer memes

cyclecruza pls go

Something broke on it that you just fixed.

:clap:

doing p good. took the dizzer to some dirt again and practiced willys and stoppies.
>tfw can only hit bp on steep hill

go sit on your dildo

yep

Nah, have been considering buying it off a friend so that I can actually ride something without dying. He needed to get it out of our other friend's garage today so he just gave it to me, and I'll buy it off him when I sell the Oldwing.

I walked my bike home 2 miles after I blew the trans

gee dustin, your mom lets you have TWO bikes?

Did you get work?

Now that your fucking Harley is dead maybe we can finally have some quiet, yeah.

Sporties are supposed ti be the more rugged HD... :-(

AH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey baird, we live in the same city. if i murdered you would anyone notice or care? does anyone know you browse Veeky Forums? trying to think of all avenues, thanks.

thinking of you!

Nah I got plenty of sumo pics

Buy jap or it's crap

>Would rather ride a Ninja 250 than fix the brakes on his Goldwing
Bruh

more like
>would rather ride a 250 than fix the brakes, fix the carbs, fix the cables and ride my Goldwing

yes, at least 5 people
I'm willing to bet at this point everyone I hang out with regularly knows I browse Veeky Forums

lets go riding bruh

>friend points me towards the Bandit 250 as a suggestion for first bike as I have a lot of hours on small bikes
>twin carbs sounds like a bit of trouble but neat, one for 1k and another for 2k out of town
>scrolling through gumtree and see a listing for 'GSF400'
>they made a 400cc bandit? nice
>individual carburettor per cylinder
WAT

I would care tbqh. he's a nice guy. proper bernie supporter too

>baird not wanting to make america great again

lmao.

>individual carburettor per cylinder
That's pretty much how it's done.

>beiliving the donalds mad cross country dash will work

I don't care if it works. Even Dave Chappelle is pro trump.

>cleaning/rejetting all of those

>supporting communist sellout or the child sextrafficking war criminal cunt holding his leash

Well, ride your bike regularly and you don't have to do either.

Most bikes are like that user.

>even dave chappelle is pro trump
so is the white nationalist movement.

>this butthurt he'll lose

Anyone else excited for the ducati scrambler cafe racer reveal?

>assuming disgust with one is support for the other

no

Sieg Heil baby.

tfw single
tfw depressed
tfw no motivation to finish semester
tfw can't even ride (and crash) away from my problems

I feel you mane.

tinder, mayne. shit's cash, use it to practice your smalltalk.

I hope that when I get a new wheel for my R3 I get creamed by the skid demon. ;_;

wrong webm

Tinder is shit though if you're not good looking

r3s can't go fast enough for the skid demon to get you.

Do you not have mirrors?

what's wrong with you?

then take some interesting photo's. rossi isn't a very good looking guy, yet he's everywhere on this board ;)

but actually, literally don't be yourself.

Lol obviously not, he crashed a few days later after that WebM

He's a motovloggers, lts cool :^)

Bruh I'm not a fucking commie

meh