Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=355455
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A true patrician

>fwd
>4500 fucking lbs
you probably unironically wore a fedora everyday in high school

This. With a T56, black interior, WS6 package and arctic white paint. Could settle for a Formula. Not sure which one I'd prefer. Only difference is that I'd pick early C6 Corvette wheels instead

redneck/10

It's not even a turdgen

especially 047

you cool

>likes to hire Bulls for his wife.

Found the Hillary voter

so many to choose from so i guess i'll post the zonda

this but street legal

Do I seriously have to pick just one?

or this

found the underaged b&

obvs yall cool

this or an AMC Eagle. I don't know why, but I just love the idea of both of them

This with a 302 and a t5 would be amazing.

I like how ridiculous the scoop is but I'd probably change the paint to candy apple red with gold stripe

I was gonna call you my nigga until you brought up painting it

still its imo the best classic muscle car so you still get a thumbs up

White is just too non-threatening on muscle. They're supposed to be loud in both sound and appearance. Yellow, purple, green, orange, red, maybe a blue if it's really bold.

And this.

Practical dream car would be an E46 M3

Drop a K series in there and then we're talking

ehh the giant ass scoops make up for it

white and gold are the iconic Hurst colors too

The Hurst Olds isnt exactly a raw beast anyway

I want an underpowered and overcompensating shitbox in my life.

I'm detecting some serious Maserati influence here.

Not complaining.

mah nigga.

though id get a newly manufactured and modernized kit car clone of a Stratos with a 400hp Supercharged V6 from a Lotus Evora.

gotta have the rally lights though, maybe two clamshell hoods with and without all the extras.

You all have great tastes. These are all spectacular choices. 10/10 will auto this thread.

Not him, but I'd love to build a Stratos kit someday. I'd go with an Alfa Busso V6 or Mazda KLZE though, I fucking love how those sound.

no h8, but this is a dream that is attainable within a year or so.
I'm a simple man, with simple needs.

I plan on putting myself in a massive amount of debt to be able to afford one of these one day

this one at stage 3 perf tuning (800hp) and some track wrap

and build in vape

What a fox body cobra? does everything the new ones do but more easily and less wallet hurt.

>v6 mustang

wow you have shitty dreams

relatively attainable. only regret is that the top is infamously hard to switch out, been spoiled by automatic soft tops for too long. Also it is a "go kart" and doesn't come with any inside amenities, it even barely has ac. S cup fixes the latter but they updated the looks, second gen is what I fell in love with. internals are a toyota celica which means replacement parts are an option. anyway, judge away.

Fuck yeah you are. My old boss had a couple of these that hardly even ran. He sold the really shitty one without the flared rear arches for $8k. Seriously this thing was 1/10 shit bucket.

hmm i might just look into that

Those chrome fan blade rims on those FB cobras though. Makes me hard.

>The Hurst Olds isnt exactly a raw beast anyway
Have you ever heard that 7.5L V8 in real life? I have. It changed me.

mah nigga, you were in the other dream car thread, weren't you?

out of all the zondas the s is still probably my favorite. something about that twin spoiler just tickles my pickle just right

Split spoilers are my automotive fetish, along with sidepipes and fuckoff massive rear diffusers.

Hipster redneck

Ive heard bigger, sound means fuck all when its probably been raped by some boomer who put in a big cam

that doesnt make it a raw beast

it isnt a Hemi or ZL-1 427

its a comfortable GT not a crazy drag car

I don't think your old boss sold a Singer 911 for $8k, user.

I wish they had these in 'murica. The perfect ranch truck out here in Tejas.

Singer? Not sure I just know it was an old 911 Targa top that hardly ran and looked like shit in and out(this was a couple years back when the new targa tops were being hyped). Fuck, one time during test firing the blow off valve shot off and smacked him in the head. Got a good laugh out of that.

Wanted this when I was younger, but now I'm more interested in having a Firebird done up in the same black and gold style as the bandit firebird but with modern luxuries in it

yep reminds me of James May's bit on the countach

>can't park it
>can't enjoy it in a city
>fumes
>can't see shit
>can't turn
>wish it stayed in the poster

Singer is a seperate company from porsche. They restore porsches and modernize them, and they're in the range of $500K+

It may be shite to live with, but fuck if it doesn't get my dick hard.

Yeah no this thing was an original that had been ruined from years of neglect. Not a custom rebuild.

Looks like fun

All I'll ever want, or a white Wrx hatch.

:)

Italian trash.

I am not a greedy man

>I6 turbo
>hidden in a luxury sedan

Feels comfy

Me too but I want the postal van

This oh my god

>Could settle for a Formula.

Do it.
o

i
t

Dream bigger buddy

JUST

You want to steal that aus user's car?

My dream car is an S15 too, but the Rocket Bunny kit is just ugly

Verily. VERY.

>760RS with a manual
>this actually, genuinely exists
Magnificent.

Plymouth sport fury

Starting small

A 963 Porsche 911 Turbo S

3.0 CSL

I love Japanese cars. I really do. But seriously? Your dream car is a skyline? Out of every single car ever produced? Maybe it's different where you are, but for a Canadian, these things are common. Why not an F40? Why not a Gullwing? Toyota 2000 GT? McLaren? Or even something cool like a Delta Integrale Evo? As I said, I love Japanese cars, but unless you're talking about REALISTIC dream cars, non-homogalation sports cars should really not be your dream car.

Don't try to understand weeaboos, bro.

A Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo (I or II) is 50K Eurodollars.
If I couldn't scrap up 50,000 Eurodollars I would really reconsider my career choice.

I can't choose just one but when the time is right and i can afford either one of these three I'll buy one, so first one is cadillac eldorado or sedan deville 1971 preferably with 8.2l engine

or this

or this

In Canada we laugh at those because they're mostly beaten and rusted

becouse muh japanese build quality and quality steel

same thing in yurop with japanese shitboxes aswell

Easily one of the best mustangs ever made. Attainable too.

c5 z06 vette with a fat fucking cam and expensive headers but no obnoxious exhaust

This guy gets it.

detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=355455

i been thinking bout it recently.. seems like maybe the hidden gem amongst gt86's and miata mx5's.

i would have a lot of fun.. probably

Setting my expectations low with a mr2