Other urls found in this thread:

yitechnology.com/actioncamera/index/id/5/status/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chin mount best mount.

mOTERCYKLES R GAY

so r u

what bike?

so you're saying the real professionals are going for the knockoff chinese garbage?

honestly, the sony seems to be the best of the 4 from what I can tell

Dont forget the other quality chink action cam
yitechnology.com/actioncamera/index/id/5/status/1.html

I'm bored so I'll dump a few trackday pics

it seems to me he's saying the exactly opposite thing
dammit hiroshima how hard is it to fix this shit

real professionals have no budget limits on this kind of small things....
worst liter

best beginner baiku

Funnily enough it was broken every other lap
I didn't get any pic of the broken hypermotard thou

I have used virtually every "action cam" on the market and nothing beats GoPro in terms of overall value. There are some pitfalls depending on the model you go with but something like the Hero 3+ which can be had for sub $200 is a pretty much fool-proof method to get your hands on a reliable camera with decent picture quality. I will admit, there is room for improvement (which you can get by getting the 4 or 5) but ease of use, durability, software, etc.... are all very very highly developed in GoPros.

wohl eher schlechtestes lamo

also no pic of the sonic-group bikes

nubile

Halts Maul Satan

Would anybody be interested in a ride through Vietnam next year?

like we meet up in HCM or Hanoi, buy some scooters or light motorcycles, and ride our way around the country for a month or so?

I'm going to do it either next year or the year after, would anybody else be interested in joining me?

I think it'd be really cool, and it's a cheap place to travel

I am sorry, I must have misunderstood. So what do you think about the Sony action cams? I didn't know they have such a widespread range of them

fuck off gopro shill

ok let's see if I finally learnt how to straighten them

only if frotting is involved every night

das erzähl ich meiner mama du lümmel

with each other or with cute Vietnamese money boys?

im having a lot of trouble trying to use the center stand

> stand on left side of bike
> grab left grip with left hand
> grab subframe under pillion seat with right hand
> step on center stand thing with right foot
> keep back and arms straight
> push DOWN with right leg while slightly pulling up and backwards with hands
Ideally your arms aren't bent while doing this and the actual power comes from your leg. Should be ezpz.

Why not both?

> those tubes

LMAO, weak cunt.

I am not a gopro shill, fuck face. I am someone that has been involved on the manufacturing side of action cameras and I can tell you with absolute confidence that GoPro has invested significant resources into their development and it's very apparent in their cameras. Action cameras are one of those products that need to "just work" and that isn't easy to do. Go open up a GoPro and you'll see that they use potted electronics whereas the Chinese clones just throw in the PCB and hope for the best.

shill

>snorkels

what's a pillion seat?

I have opened up them and the yi, sjcam always have quality internals like gopro.

yeah pretty nice
and the guy was good enough to ride with the literbikes I guess

You really need to muscle it up. You'll get the hang of it eventually. Set the bike upright, hold onto it firmly, push down the center stand with your foot until it touches the ground, DOUBLE CHECK that the bike actually is upright and centered so that the other side of the center stand is also making contact with the ground (this is where people fuck up...make sure the other side is also touching the ground, not just the side closest to your foot), and then while applying pressure with your foot just rock the bike backwards forcefully and it'll pop up

that thing you sniff

another pic

Any anons here fallen for the roadcraft meme?

The bitch seat where you let qt grills sit.

I already posted this guy and his matching helmet idk I find it funny that the front looks even more idiotic than the xr with tape on it

what track?

and this is it, all I have then is shrek'd honda

circuit mallorca
It's amazing the number of guys tracking on such a small island

>It's amazing the number of guys tracking on such a small island
Nothing else to do except fucking

personally the Yi gives a nicer picture than the last gen of gopro (they need a new Yi, have they made one yet?) and the Git 2 has the best stablization

>daily reminder that ywn be a motogp champion

daily reminder that eurocucks have graduated licensing

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with scooters

guy martin seems such a pleasant mate
can't believe he's one of those manics who race the TT

I'm going to chop up some marijuana and pop an oxycode

> those teeth

you should try a joint with oxyacetilene
it'll blow your head off :^)

>chop up
>pop
Underage v& get out

So we don't end up as red paint at 300km/h

Anyone recommend a good quality/money ratio top box? Gotta be able to fit helmet.

Riding a drz400 if that matters.

well i'm going to chop the marijuana bud with scissors hence chop up
and I need to pop the tablet out of the blisterpak hence pop

GO SUCK A DICK AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS, CUNT!

damn i wish doing trackdays was easier in germany

>tfw got to travel 30 miles for nearest decent motorcycle shop

>So we don't end up as red paint at 300km/h
no need for americans to do that because they will whiskey throttle themselves into oncoming traffic at 50 km/h becasue they have no idea how to ride

lmao nigga just go to the ring

junge ich will nen gscheiden trackday wo ich nicht ständig aufpassen muss dass mir der murat mit seinem e36 die rübe wegrasiert

git gud :^)

$90USd to sign up for a marathon?

that's fucking outrageous

nah there's the sea and the mountain and the alcohol
what makes them difficoult?

>paying to run
kek

GODDAMNIT

I JUST WANT TO BE 24 YEARS OLD SO I CAN GET MY FUCKING YAMAHA FAZER 600

REEE

>mfw he hasn't done the A2 license

there's a first time for everything m8.

just done campy 5K's and runs on my own.

but if the bike is too heavy, just compress the forks and use their rebounding force

bike gues up and back

Is there much point considering I'm 23 right now?

it depends on how money you have, how much you want the bike and how much you will bitch about it on dbt

>he wants a fazer as his first bike
Are you sure you're not american?

if you haevn't done a motorbike license until now, something went wrong a lot earlier than 23

Americans buy supersports. Fazer (FZ6) is just a budget bike built around a detuned R6 engine.

Not really, wait another year and get the full license. Otherwise you have to wait even longer to be able to upgrade without having to take lessons again.

I work for a post-production house. We're getting a lot of pro-sumer and consumer grade crashcam video in, which sucks because the shit never comes in with any attached metadata. So there is always extra manual steps needed.

A few observations:

one, Gopro is shit. Everyone, I mean EVERY production, every colorist or ADP I have talked to has had, at some time, a gopro file that just wouldn't read, couldn't be transcoded, and represented a lost shot.

Two, these guys will use anything. I see Gopro, Panasonic, Sony (lots of sony, as sony is activly promoting their shit,) etc.

Gopro spends a lot of time on even color reproduction, etc. Nobody cares. Colorists fix all that. Same with lens distortion, nobody cares. We use Colorfront Transkoder to fix that. There's plenty of other tools, it's easy to do.

The pro's have money to give to a post house. You don't. You have less time than you think, too. You should be out riding, not sitting in front of the monitor being al autists about your shot. Set your shit up to look good right out of the camera. Use the simplest and fastest stuff you can find to edit and transcode. Spend your time riding and shooting.

still pretty powerful

so what would you say is the best bang for the buck consumer action cam?

Alright /dbt/ how important is it to break in an engine? I bought a ninja 300 yesterday and have put all 47 miles on the odometer in the past 24 hours. Manual and salesman said keep it under 6k till after 1000 miles but I'm not sure how important it really is. Any help?

>dammit hiroshima

yfw mook sold Veeky Forums to this nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc

I want to be a motorcycle instructor.

Is this a good or bad idea?

The thought of teaching kids to ride sounds immensely satisfying.

yes

Its not super important, but it can cause some premature wear if you bang on it early on. Just follow break in procedures, just in case.

>buying a 300
>buying brand new

lmao

Do fuck your girlfriend in the ass without lube???

"breaking in" an engine is jewish propaganda

just take that shit on the autobahn and ride 100 kilometers with 200 km/h, that'll be enough to get the fluids pumping and to set the valves etc

You need a lot of rep in some places to do that. Riding for 15+ years, can easily show that you have made the best of your experience. But it does sound fun.
>ive been told its half standing around watching people ride and half paperwork.

>Bad ideas:
>Read OP
>Buy an SV650 with no ABS
>put 100% sport tires with tiny, tiny rain grooves on it
>think you're safe because it's a beginnur baik

very important

if you don't seat things like the piston rings properly the bike will run like shit forever

this fucking guy
it's as awkward as moot, but rich
i wouldn't mind him at the head of this site

am I the only one that finds this guy pretty cool?

Where do you live?
My dad was considering becoming a driving instructor for trucks and motorcycles but dropped the idea when he found out you are required to teach snotty teenagers regular driving for at least 2 years before they let you teach the fun vehicles, and even then you can't make a living from just teaching one thing.
#justgermanthings

So I got my a2 and now I don't know what fucking bike to buy.

Gs500