About to pull the trigger on a 2016 Nissan Titan XD. Convince me not to

About to pull the trigger on a 2016 Nissan Titan XD. Convince me not to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we'll let you figure it out for yourself

OP Has a small cock

>XD
Reddit pls go

....why?

The worst of a 3/4 ton and the worst of a 1/2 ton slammed into one piece of shit. I mean, Dodge has had a Cummins in their trucks for EVER, and they still can't figure out how to stop the engine from destroying their front ends. Nissan surely can't have figured out how to stop that.

citation needed

pls no, op.
don't support the rumbling nissan marca that's dying with every new vehicle they make. Of the Ram, Chevrolet, and GM selections, the Titan/Frontier costs the most with a shitty plastic interior (because muh nips) and more to maintenance because export parts and weird computer system.
2500, 2500, or 250 would be cheaper over the years and better feel inside.

The other option is a Toyota Hilux, Taco, or Tundra. Protip: get a taco.

I lol'd.

It cost is on par (marginally more) than a fiat diesel powered 1/2 RAM. It's priced adequately.

how is a Hilux better than a nissan? Last time I checked they were inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

For the price, yes. For the maintenance, yes.

Or get a tacoma.
Also, stop sharing this debunked meme over and over again. Last time you posted this, you got ripped to shreds by the Toyoriders like me.

I never posted this vid here before. Seems to me your just trying to justify your fanboyism "toyorider".

How is tipping over a meme btw?

nobody cares about your laptimes in a fucking truck thread

If you're open to SUVs (ie if you don't need the bed), then they'll give you much more variety. Considered those, OP? What do you need a full sized trucc for?

OP, in my experience, I would neber tell someone to get a Nissan trucc simply due to the huge market share on American vehicles. However, I also live in Canada so am a bit biased due to aftermarket and cheaper repairs.

If you're in Australia or Europe, it could be fiscially wise to purchase a Titan (but never a Frontier since it has worse gas mileage and horrible arrangements). I've driven the Frontier, Ram 1500, and F-150 and can tell you that the pseudo-luxury does not mix well with the worker's aesthetics interior. That's what the Titan has on the inside.
However, the mechanics does what it needs to do. For the price, it's not overbearing and I hesitate to call it "competitive" but it is much better in all aspects than the Frontier.

Personally, I'd get an F-250 or Ram 2500 or a post-2000s work truck. But if you're eyeing a Titan, odds are you won't want a squarebody.

Why not wait for the Navara to come to the US?
trucktrend.com/future-trucks/1601-new-nissan-np300-navara-caught-testing-in-u-s-next-frontier/

mercedes
X C L A S S

Is this truck supposed to be in between a half ton pick up and a heavy duty pickup. By that I mean like if there was a Titan 1500 and a Titan 2500, would this be classified as a Titan "2000"?
if anyone gets where I'm going at.

>buying a chinese truck

Diesel?

>current Nissan
>full size pickemup truck
>4 door short bed
>automatic only
Kys you'reself for ever considering anything that checks even one of those boxes

What's wrong with 4 door short bed? Room for work mates inside, room for everyone's tools and swags and beers in the back, roof racks for longer things that don't fit in tray

Because at that point what you actually want an SUV like a suburban or an expedition. The bed is nearly useless at that length, and locking enclosed storage is leagues better. Extended cab standard bed is the shortest you can go without being a cuck.

Usually I would prefer a longer bed like this on a 4 door cab. But I guess it really depends on what you use your truck for.

>"Kill yourself(kys) you'reself for ever..."

taco's are good. I've run them for over a decade now.
got one of the 2016 gen 3s right now.

A truck is a tool. Why not get a beater truck and a used luxury sedan? they make insane profit margins on these pieces of shit.

A truck still offers greater practicality and convenience

Also bed size is pretty useless unless you're hauling scrap metal
Roof racks exist for a reason

Nigger get a Tacoma.

pigfat
ugly headlights
etc

>import truck
Neck yourself faggot

It's the only thing other cucks have to grab on to that says that the hilux is shitty for. Just like the Ford GT, criticized for its TT V6, yet no chebbys were seen even near the finish line when Ford took the Lemans GTE crown home

>Because at that point what you actually want an SUV
Or he could get said shortbox quad cab and have more cargo space anyway, the ability to store wet gear and have better levels of protection against missiles in the event of the unforeseen.
The Only advantage of an SUV over a quad cab is third row seating... And appealing to retards like you for some reason.

>Titan
>import
So RAM fanboys really are intellectually disabled.

it literally weighs over 7000 pounds and doesn't have the same capacity of the 3/4 ton domestic trucks while being of similar price

I've only get a truck if niggers didn't share the same space as me, since literally anyone could walk up to it and steal something out of the bed, unless you have a tonneau cover or bed cap, and then you have less space than an SUV would. If I need to haul something that doesn't fit in it I can just rent a U-Haul.

uh, SUVs are more expensive than trucks... just get the truck and a cover.

>it literally weighs over 7000 pounds
When fully loaded.
You literally have no idea what the difference between GVM and tare is.

Even with a fibreglass bedcap, you still have more cargo space than an SUV you nonse.

it looks like complete shit, like most new trucks.

literally the tyler1 of pickup trucks

>random user doesn't like the way it looks
Whelp, you sure convinced me.

>implying you're going to spend $50k on a truck and ask people here anyway

In order to get that package you got to drop like 60K and with a 72 month finance you are still looking at an arm and a leg

It's less powerful than the i6 Cummins.