Some fag in my street likes to spool his GTI in the middle of the night. Not only is it noisy...

Some fag in my street likes to spool his GTI in the middle of the night. Not only is it noisy, but it activates all the fucking car alarms. What can I do to this faggot's car that'll bring him a scare? I've heard of the potato-in-the-exhaust thing as a mild scare. Tho I could always go full rage and knife his tyres, key the car, and sgower it in bleach (not sure if the latter will work because it's a white car).

What do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bM0SgmoY8qw
youtu.be/QhlmKHbPFhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slosh the grille with water and hope it gets into the intake

Can I interest you in some pinstripes? My favorite.

Golf ball down into the gas tank.

What?

That's imposible

Ecoboost swap it

stickerbomb his mirrors

Tennis ball in the intake, preferably after the intercooler.

Talk to him and tell him to stop.

>potato-in-the-exhaust
Cement it shut

Stwal his gas cap and replace it with a locking one

Smear poop on his door handles that'll show him

Buy a focus st

>implying someone who drives as douchely as that guy uses his mirrors

Any dumbass who blasts a straight piped exhaust at 3am will just kek at your plea to quiet down.

Here's what you do OP, go on craigslist, buy the cheapest MIG welder you can get along with the required materials. Buy or """aquire""" a muffler, and just fucking weld that bitch on to the end of his pipe. Don't even make it good or anything, just have that bitch sticking out the back. Pic related, spent a thousand hours piecing together this rendition of the revenge plot

FUCK YOU CROSS YOU CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT

Have you tried actually fucking talking with the fucker and asked him to not do that?

It's funnier because you would have to pry the cover open first. At that point I think it would be funnier to just steal the gas cap. Like you needed one and went through all of that work just to steal his.

cable tie a bike tyre tube to his exhaust tip

it won't solve the noise issue, but he will be aware that someone is fucking with him, and it'll be kinda funny

Screw tie it on tight and file the head off kek

Ok OP here, for some reason I woke up at 4am. This is actually pretty rare for me since I always sleep soundly. I knew it was destiny. Stuffed a potato deep inside both exhausts. I think that will be the first warning. Will post results if there anything worthwhile to report.

There's some nice ideas in this thread and I would like to read more, if this latest stunt isnt't enough.

Why I'm doing this instead of talking to the guy? Easy. The guy is a known douche. It's a spoilkid whose parents give him everything he wants. I didn't know but he also has a quad bike and once I saw him once almost run down some kids crossing the street. I confronted the guy (I didn't know he was the gti kid since his windows are tinted ) and the guy just grinned and took off. So yeah, he's not a reasonable person.

Put a hose to the exhaust and fill it up with water.

No pictures of the tater in the exhaust?

Pretty new to cars here, what does a tater in the exhaust actually do to a car?

youtu.be/bM0SgmoY8qw

rub the lowest grit sandpaper you can find all over it and put nails and screws in front of the tires

pour brake fluid on his car, or cut a random tube under his car, slash his tires, loosen his wheel lugs but leave them on, put cheese on his car, break his window, kill him.

Does he park on the street? Smash up some sparkplugs, and throw the little sharp bita of ceramic at his windows. You don't even need to throw it very hard. Kinda loud though

youtu.be/QhlmKHbPFhU

Cut a small enough hole in the headlights to fill them up with water

Stalls the engine by not letting exhaust escape the cylinders

draw a penis/swastika/"I'M A CUNT" onto his windows with ceramic pieces
he won't be able to get rid of it, and it'll pretty much be there forever.
He'll have to see that shit forever or buy new windows, both infuriating choices he will have to make
>or you can get glass etching paint from hobby lobby or something, buy any supplies you use to fuck with him with cash so there is no record on your credit card