Who is this ugly fucker and how did he manage to get 2mil views per youtube video?

Who is this ugly fucker and how did he manage to get 2mil views per youtube video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbiJqTBCQuw&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=dzmXQWsizO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GQ man of the year, entrepreneur, born into money, etc, etc.

Yeah but why do people watch his videos? I looked through a few of them and they're all literally shit about his life that I can't give a shit about

(Cultural Marxism)

protip: 66% of the views are fake

>born into money

pretty convenient narrative for a coper like yourself huh ;)

he has a good camera and uses it well
good editing, music
people wish they could live this elite manhattan lifestyle as well
I stopped watching when he endorsed hillary. should have stopped sooner though, vlogs are a waste of your life
posting on Veeky Forums is way better...

There is something about him I just can't fucking stand.

>entrepreneur
Beme will forever go down as a historical "what the fuck were they thinking" moment. Investors have wasted millions of dollars so far contributing to Beme and the no-profit app startup bubble we are seeing. The company has no method of generating revenue, has no method of generating revenue in the foreseeable future, and the burn rate is $180,000 per month. Everyone fucking wants to be Steve Jobs, they rush into doing things they don't understand, they get caught up in the flash and sizzle of VC meetings and sexy media buzz and before you know it you are spending 2 million dollars a year just to run a snapchat clone. Now Neistat finds himself riding on the back of a raging tiger and he can't get off without getting eaten, so he'll just keep going until he totally runs it all into the ground.

I checked out his youtube channel because of this post and ended up watching like 10 of his videos. So clearly he's doing something right, though I have no idea what it is.

Literally who?
Anyone want to post a link that aptly sums up his style?
Also what's his CPM or revenue like - views count for nothing if you can't count them thousands of dollar bills.

Live a vapid, easy life like him:

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.

Have you seen this man without sunglasses? It's awful.

>His parents were real estate owners and developers in New York City.[10]

I don't understand why people hate youtubers? I used to be of the same mindset, but then I realized two things -

first, hating someone whom you've never met, and who doesn't know you exist either is completely irrational

secondly, if you knew that adopting a fake persona and only highlighting the good parts of your life on camera would net you income, wouldn't you do it?

hsi videos about first class on the airplanes are pretty cool. But I wouldn't want to watch every single video he puts out. All i've seen is he rides his electric skateboard and then just sits and talk infront of his camera

Why does he always wear obnoxious sunglasses everywhere?
Brain damage?

you think people want to see his ugly face completely?

Hey that's downs syndrome kike

>Sup downs syndrome kike

Found his channel months ago...Ugly does not do justice....Wife is sexy but a bitch... makes about 300k a month on youtube....early success with B movie directing... get a bunch of free shit on "mail day" because its cheap advertisement from all the views... did I note its like a train wreck that you cant look away from.!!! Yes, his Hillary endorsement made me sick.

>ca. 10 minutes long videos
Not only is that a great length for a Youtube video, you also get more money for longer videos
>Carisma
Casey is always happy and optimistic. He keeps everything negative about his day out of the vlogs
>Editing
"Kill your darlings" only keep the best, best parts and never stay at one place for too long. Keep cutting to something new, never lose the viewers attention
>Effort
He puts a lot of time in getting good angles and cool time-lapses.
Makes his vlog look and feel more professional
>Gimmicks and click bait
Titles are always click baity and he tries to get a hold of gimmick gadgets like the newest drone or boosted board
>Avoid repetition
Caseys days are almost never the same, he always get something new happening everyday
>Daily uploads
This works great for vlogs, as you can easily shit out one every day and get the viewer hooked.

Casey have pretty much revolutionised the vlog genere.
It was pretty dead before he joined in and now everyone is using his style and format.
That's why he is now banking millions.

>cuntary
Stopped there as well, hope he's sad af.

I can't even imagine the type of person who wrote this post; what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's his fat nose. And those glasses extenuate the nose. A strategy for brand recall. He's a duche in person.

its to cover his fucking mug lmao

see this pic:

When I first saw his face I thought for sure he had some kind of congenital deformity and that most of his views were from pity or people who like circus freaks. I'm still not convinced the case is otherwise.

Casey's one of (((them)))

lizard people? jews? both?

>born into money

he was literally homeless at one point and also dropped out of HS to get a job

he puts a lot of effort into editing his videos, with sound, images, cuts everything flowing together nicely (99% of people who start out doing Vlogs copy his style)

People like to see what rich people do because they can't be rich. Come on user don't be so autistic. Remember a privileged son of a bitch is the president of the US.

ahh let me help you Veeky Forums Mongolians. I hope you guys will appreciate film and editing more after watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbiJqTBCQuw&t=7s

that doesnt explain why his videos are popular

they are boring and uninteresting to me

He lives an interesting life and has a very positive outlook? What's not to like?

jew manipulation.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

others do like it I guess. People who make videos seem to appreciate it and there are millions of those fuckers. Kinda smart really, making would be competitors your supporters. Not much to understand he put in the work and grew a large fanbase over more than a ten year period. Your standard work+time= success. Even more impressive considering that mug of his

Same kind of shit that got people working Bilzerian's videos.

Born into money, hangs out with attractive people, living a "lifestyle" that millenials want (the Manhattan apartment, the clubs, the C-List celebrity friends)

Once he got that kind of base, it was simple to start collecting money for "sponsored" videos. I'm sure he's basically breaking even with that manhattan studio and his production costs, but he doesn't need the money, he wants the attention. And he's getting it.

People like to see the luxuries rich people have, the luxuries the average man can't afford

I agree his video seem pretty retarded though

> knowing this much about an user on a Malaysian cartoon board

that dissonance is the origin of the sublime. a vision into the inevitable future combined with disgust.

this guy fucks

Have you seen his face? The guy looks like a goblin.

He's a trust fund babby

>be born rich
>make youtube videos showing your unobtainable lifestyle
>get even more money from people clicking to see it

This is what every trust fund baby is doing nowadays. Heaven on earth. Simply record random shit, that's all.

You are forgetting how it's impossible not to "make it" if you are born rich. If you are another wagecuck it's 1000 times better since your content will be boring as fuck.

Someone that shows Ferraris and trips on private planes will get a ton of traffic 100% guaranteed.

>secondly, if you knew that adopting a fake persona and only highlighting the good parts of your life on camera would net you income, wouldn't you do it?
No. I know 2 youtubers that have 2+ million subscribers, all they do is play shitty games like minecraft. I wouldn't be able to fake and exagerate that I enjoy doing it.

Sure it beats wagecucking but it's still too cringe as a 30yo.

Wrong. Be born rich and show your rich lifestyle.

Also, it's natural to hate people such as this mong which gets an huge house you will never get for playing games at like age 20:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzmXQWsizO4

Meanwhile you will be in debt after college for ages after spending your youth as a studyslave then a wagecuck until you are old as fuck.

>inb4 he has "charisma" or whatever

No, he is a dumb cuck, anyone could be doing what he did. I know tons of channels exactly like that that have few views and subs. He just won the traffic loto. And I have a channel myself with 300k+ subs. It takes LUCK for one video to blow up and start getting traffic. Youtube doesnt give a fuck about talent, charisma or anything. It's about persistence, gimmicks, being dull, and the most important: having Luck. Life is a scam.

>Life is a scam
Become the Jew
/thread

>I wouldn't be able to fake and exagerate that I enjoy doing it
What if you were able to?

Would you give up the opportunity because it's not as respectable as other things?

You'll always have the time for noble activities later on, which would become easy (or actually possible) with the money made with the cringy shit you did when you were young.

That's a fucking lie from him. He never was homeless, he voluntary decided to become homless for 1-2 months then went back to live with his parents.

He is a slimey ball sack.

He was in the ghostbuster reboot

>posting on Veeky Forums is way better...
kek you serious?

source?

He was realising it as he typed 'vlogs are a waste of your life', then he typed that as an ironic joke

While I agree that he puts a lot of work in his Vlogs, it doesn't make everything about them good. This guy is one of those motivational speakers that came to your school: he may inspire and be following his dreams, but you would never fucking want to be around his idealistic optimism.
"Be nice to people. Be positive." Those aren't necessarily awful things, but it also seems like he does charity work to show how good of a person he is. He is filled with quotes about optimism and inspiration and a lifestyle that lets him be essentially a child(or a yesman to himself), wandering wherever he wants and doing whatever he wants. He has the money to. He hit shit big because of HBO and indie b-movie status; other than that, I'm unsure.
His vlogs have a shit load of effort put into it(the framing, multiple shots, angles, knowing his equipment). The way his videos are shot are definitely showing his filmaking skills and knowledge. He understands film. He makes each vlog a short film.

Right place/right time really. He made $1M+ off his HBO deal, and was making films for over a decade when he blew up on YT. Also just a generally charismatic dude and works 18 hours a day.

I don't follow him much anymore, but it's not hard to see how he got his success.

The optimism and no controversial nature of his vlogs makes him an amazing marketing opportunity for companies. People send him shit.
Other than that, he is not a handsome man..
The optimism is fucking annoying: he gave some $500 for doing their job of giving his stuff back that he had left in a taxi, but he had to film it. It just seems like he's milking his philanthropy.
HE HAS A NICE FUCKING INTRO TO A VIDEO ABOUT TWO DOLLAR BILLS. It's fucking retarded. I would probably punch him in the face if I met him.
Charisma? Eh~
I don't fucking agree. He'll talk to people, but they always seem like they just want him to go away, or being nice to hope that he goes away.
I think the voting video show how he carries himself; he keeps saying, ~"I'm voting. I'm just doing my duty as a citizen."
Cool, he's voting, but the way he keeps saying it and asking everybody if they voted makes it seem like he's better than people who don't vote.
I don't give a fuck about who he voted for, but he talked like a badly written PSA character talking about voting: he just seemed so fucking fake. He's not a real person at that point.
His inpiration and charity milking gets him internet virality from normies and basic fucks because "Oh, someone is doing good in the world." They share that video. The inspiration ones are for basic fucks who don't have goals. They keep watching to motivate themselves because they can't do it themselves.
He just decides to travel somewhere: everybody wants to fucking do that. Everybody fucking likes to travel.
It's hard to say anything negative about him a lot of the time because he promotes a worry-free, charitable, optimistic, and successful lifestyle ,"and you can too".

I liked the videos showing off first class flights, since it's the closest I'll ever get to experience that. Celebrity vlogging is fucking bullshit, though. It's like becoming a best selling author for writing a diary. Only works if you're a jew.

He says he wears them because when he shoots videos, his eyes are darting all over the place to see what he got in his shot, and the sunglasses helps maintain an illusion that he's keeping eye contact. Feels like a flimsy excuse considering how autistic he is about always wearing them. I feel it's more of a branding thing. Pretty fucking important to have a highly recognizable brand when all you're doing is talk about your life.

>Life is a scam.
This is how I feel any time one of these threads crops up

10 minutes of well edited and fast paced vlogs, usually featuring an interesting scenario

He just started doing vlogs and doing them better than everyone else. Not his fault vlogs was lazy, long and boring before he started.

Casey is a girl's name

I'm not wrong. I'm 100% right.
Never said luck wasn't apart of it.

I mean, you even said the things I said
">Youtube doesnt give a fuck about talent, charisma or anything. It's about persistence, gimmicks"

>anyone could be doing what he did
Definitely not correct.

And,
You can't just say "Born rich and was lucky" and think you have debunked everything I said.

The first neistat vlog I saw, got my attention because it was so well made compared to every other vlog I had seen. Vlogs used the be this low-effort thing.

And I NOT saying you can't be a retard and become youtube famous. Just that neistat is not a lucky retard, but there actually is something to the way me makes his videos.

From age 17 until 20 he lived in a trailer park with his friend, Robin Harris,[12] and their son, Owen. It was during this time that Neistat decided to move in to New York City.[13] Prior to moving to New York City, Neistat worked as a dishwasher at a restaurant[14] and short order cook in Mystic, Connecticut. His first job in New York City was as a bike messenger.
So yeah no. He dropped out of HS to smoke weed in a trailer park with his friend for 3 years.