S/o/Cal Meet, SD edition: 2 weeks out

Alright you fuckers, so looks like we're meeting up for Palomar Mountain at 6:30 AM on the 19th. Plan is to leave by 7:00 to avoid all the traffic and suicidal bicyclists on the road. There is a restaurant about halfway up the mountain so bringing your own food is optional, but make sure you have plenty of water.

Meeting spot: The Chevron at 656 Benet Rd. Oceanside, CA 92058. Depending on how many people show up, we may meet in the shopping center next to it.

So what are you waiting for? Get the day off, bring your shitbox/bike/whatever, and let's hit up SoCal's most technically challenging touge!

I hope you all drive off the mountain.

>not doing a joint meet with N/o/rCal

Seriously are you niggers scared or something?

Nope, just too lazy to drive to the complete opposite side of the state.

Seriously, you bitches of all people should be joining up with us for this road alone.

Damn that's a far ass drive from vegas

I would say the scenery and the road are worth the trip, although you'd want to pay more attention to the road haha

LS swap the lolvo yet?

Nope, ordered all the parts I need tho, should be here within the next few days.

Holy fuck 6:30... does it really have to be that early?

Any later and the roads are filled with Ford Explorers who take pleasure in going under the yellow suggested speed limit through turns

Haven't browsed Veeky Forums in a while, now I see there's a meet in my neck of the woods. Fuck yeah.

This. And cyclists with a death wish.

Probably better to meet at that office building next to the gas station.

this board seems the most normal, but still have ZERO desire to meet any of you dudes IRL

>not wanting comfy touge with your negr/o/s

Don't come then.

>not wanting to drive in the cool crisp morning air as the sun rises up over the mountains

>There will never be a Veeky Forumstist meet in your city

Quickest way to kys?

Drive out to a SoCal meet and drive off a mountain

Anyone in OC wanna convoy?

Where?

Bumpin

Calgary, Alberta

>other side of the state
>driving to nacimiento-fergusson
why? socal wont show anyway

Do this pham, it's fun af

way too close to the mexican border and deep within the parts of california literally no one gives a shit about

nice

Hello N/o/rcal.

Funny, central valley is basically mexico and literally nobody gives a shit about norcal...

OP here, depends on how many other Veeky Forumsc faggots are going. Where all my 949/714/562 niggas at??

Can we expect some more sikk skidz again? :^}

Expect skids but not on the touge this time lol

Thanks bby ;) ill call when we land :*

>cries about weebs and Japanese culture every anime thread
>uses the word touge

>what is irony
Kys weaboo

>what is being a disgusting dog rapist

kys furfag

xD dogfucker! lmao lol fuckin furfags hahahahaha furnigger loooool

It exists... it actually exists...

t. dogfucker

This is always the best part of s/o/cal threads.

it's fun triggering evan. he's such a crybaby

949 asuhh duu

no i live in north hollywood, los angeles

great place as far as urban areas go,
but after 34 years of this shit i prefer rural.
but anyway, san diego and surrounding counties are a joke

>SD
I was gonna come to the next one but fuck that too far. Maybe the next one

No co meat ever

Too many stoner drivers

>central valley is basically mexico
They sure have huge families and even their kids have kids. It's no wonder they've taken over with a population explosion.

There's a dude from Vegas who always makes it out...

You fix your spoiler?

Miatas allowed? ?

:D

We'd be offended if none showed

951 here. Can I maybe tag along too?

Just curious:

What is the average age of people who go to these?

Yep. Had to use a couple of well nuts because the original threads pulled out with the spoiler. Fuck Subaru's shitty design...

Please do!

ayy, you got it fixed.

There's always at least 2-3 miatas, more is always better.

Hard to say, I've seen everything from high schoolers to guys in their 40's.

And the 40 dudes just like get along with those 17 yr olds?

Or Does that make it awkward

Everybody's kind awkward at first if they're new, but we all end up friends. Just your typical shit involving people with common interests.

Are these generally only Veeky Forums meetups? Or groups that just advertise here?

Definitely Veeky Forums. Most other groups are very brand/model specific, or they can't drive anywhere bc they've lowered their car to the point where the road buttons between lanes can fuck up their oil pans. It's pretty interesting how much driving there is at these Veeky Forums meets.

Just Veeky Forumstists.

Fix your roof rails, dude lol

Bumpin, for graet justice

t. Furfag

Did he show up in a fursuit or something?

Not sure if I want you to get up at 4am for autism, especially since it seems like I'm about to enter one of my month long fucked up sleep schedules.

Just fuck it up in such a way that you happen to wake up at 4am on the 19th.

Expected turnout?

But user, it wouldn't be nice of one group to make the other drive all the way across the state. And we can't meet up in the Central Valley because it's boring af.

Wait.

PCH Big Sur. It's the ultimate tougay.

Vegas guy, can you bring me noncaliforniacompliant toys?

949 reporting

Is a 20 year old driving a 20 year old shitbox welcome?

Usually >10 cars. Maybe 20.

Yes

At 6:30am? A hahha hahaha, good luck with that

I'M GOING TO THIS NO MATTER WHAT

OP here, OC convoy will be meeting at 14446 Culver Dr. Irvine, CA 92604. We leave for Oceanside at 5:45 sharp.

Good to see it's back on, dude, hopefully I'll see you in December since I can't make it again to this meet

Hopefully by then I'll have a couple of new goodies on my car

Ayy
:3

Bump

Looking forward to it, get that JDM LGT swap done my man lol

> Waking up at the crack of dawn to meet a bunch of autistic fucks with econoboxes
W E W

Bump

714 shitbox will try to make it

Do it, fggt

Bump

Whelp, guess I ain't sleeping

Bump

Bump

Glad you guys finally made the meet time for the morning, about damn time. Way too much fail on that road after 10am.

I'm going to show up and bring my chick car.

I'm just glad people are willing to get up. Do you know when rush hour starts on the mountain?

Yeah, for Saturdays it gets a little crazy early because plenty of people are thinking the same thing as we are and want to get out there early. Thankfully, most of those types of people are focused on driving fast lol.

Without knowing any special events happening locally, I would say normal traffic on Saturday gets rough around 9:30am and stays that way until sundown. The previously chosen times have been 10am or later and have been the number one thing keeping myself and friends from attending. The road will be hugely fun at 6:30.

Yeah, that seems to be the case with most roads. I'm surprised that we didn't hit too much traffic at the last meet seeing how we started driving at around 2.

For the last meet*

Bump

Is there a Socal Veeky Forums kik chat?

If there is could someone add me? Cosmosloth

I may come this weekend

Bump

Any socal bros in San Diego area with a truck capable of towing a vw jetta on a uhaul dolly willing to help out with a tow from university ave to Escondido? Will fully reimburse (no homo)

Will be there