PlayStation Vita General 2845 - Choose Your Bride Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Nights of Azure 2 details Arnice, Christophorus, more+gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/11/nights-azure-2-detail
dualshockers.com/2016/11/27/night-azure-2-tr

>Steins;Gate 0 Launch Trailer
youtu.be/d6po3aMG4oY

>Neon Chrome Launches on November 29 for Vita
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/25/neon-chrome-launc

>Stealth Inc From Limited Run Games available Today
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/25/grab-stealth-inc-fro

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 details characters
gematsu.com/2016/11/dungeon-travelers-2-2-details-chara

>Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Dated For Order via LRG
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/25/oddworld-strangers-wrat

>Frontwing Wants to Bring More Visual Novels to the West
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/24/frontwing-wan

>NA Flash Sale&Even More Black Friday Deals at PS Store
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/24/flash-sale-even-more-black-friday-deals-at-ps

>EU Black Friday Discounts
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/24/black-friday-disco

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution Report:Vanargand Formation first-print bonus DLC trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-report-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

No green hair no buy.

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!

Thank you and good night

Mion is perfect & cute!

>There's always time.

Shame about her game.

and ____

What do you mean, user?

What are you playing, Vitagen?

It's not very good.

You should know by now
There's always time

>Asmodeus
>$101 after shipping

FFX

This is one fucking disgusting picture jesus christ

(you)

DQ Builders.

For a Minecraft ripoff its kinda great.

What a qt dress. Too bad I can't finish in this class

Why?

>There's always time

Is online for VD:B dead or am I doing something wrong

Why is that, user?

I was playing Disgaea 4 but it's sleep time now

I disagree, I thought it was a very nice side-scrolling puzzle game with a cute dark story & atmosphere. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy it much though. I will say fuck guiding Lumen through the electrical paths though & getting the achievement on a certain boss.

_____ this

Yup, unless you ask here it's pretty much dead. I would play if you asks in a hour or something if you like.

Holy shit, there are Valkyrie Kagunis

Sadly, is mostly dead yeah. You can always set some games here though

I really don't get you most of the time
there is next time

You hate healthy girls?

Not him but their heads are small as shit

Next time is already a time past the time that we needed to have time for.

There's not really much to comprehend about a nigga spamming boat pictures.

Recolove

Why there are no literal homo game on vita? Not otome but homo

homo

Best character

MODS

2deep4me

Why does the breast physics seem so odd in this?

There seems to be a lack of BL games on home systems compared to the PS2 days.
Maybe the women who play those all went full lewd on PC.

you mean localized, right? because i'm fairly certain there's been a 'few' of those in japan already

Trying to press the select and start buttons on the original Vita can be a right pain in the arse lads.

Did everyone go to sleep?

finally getting back into utaoro.
i only have so much feels to give at a time so it's taking me a while.

Guess so.

Anyone else getting their Amadeus edition today? Hopefully.

Sleep happened.

>Playing game
>Having fun
>Suddenly remember something embarassing I did 20 years ago
>Cringe at my kid self and stop playing

This. So much this.

>Have so many games you could be playing
>Have all the time in the world
>Steins;Gate Zero coming in the mail
>Feel like shit because last night you remembered how alone you are and how your best socializing years were wasted in depression, forming a black void worth years in your memories you can't remember much from

Whoa there senpai, you want too far in the feels. I was just thinking of dumb shit I did as a kid like flirting with my teacher.

Please wake up

>convince psychiatrist I dont need anti depressants anymore
>now I'm always depressed, my orgasms are fast and joyless, and lost like 10kg of muscle just by laying on my bed playing games

I can't wake up

Currently playing God Eater Resurrection. Very good game. Also a bit of SAO online whenever I can.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if SAO is region locked? Or is the Japan version on a different patch than the west is? Because I have been having trouble finding players - not
the case with Lost Song.

Criminal girls 2 isnt that bad now that ive played it.

It's funny, this happened to me the other day, but right now I can't remember what was it that I remembered, and it's bothering me a lot, even though I know remembering will depress me or whatever.

I've bought both on sale. Haven't started either.

Only thing i dislike is how much grinding is necessary for punishments

>Speaking of which, does anyone know if SAO is region locked? Or is the Japan version on a different patch than the west is?
we're on the equivalent of their 1.03, they're on 1.05

Are you playing the localized versions? How weird are those punishment scenes without voices?

i wish the waifus moaned but eh it's alright

Kinda sucks but i dont mind too much.
Most of the time im just trying to get 100 on them to reduce the grind.

Huh... So is the game region locked on the Vita? And when are they planning on releasing the next update and dlc?

This took significantly longer than it should be.

>Vitagen

I just upgraded my maid outfit to the max and got it. You can guess who my character resembles. Also very convenient that if Liz fucks up you can turn the game off and restart (don't log out and move to another area after a successful upgrade).

Now that sounds like cheating compared to what I went through.

Dude how many hours do you have on the game to get all this shit?

I hope that you have at least completed all the quests and got the achievement for the npc's affinity.

Hell, I'm still under 100 hours and I've been standing still while doing chores and eating on occasion. I beat the story in under 50 and figured I needed to waste time somehow and decided to go for the leg weapon. That took around 20 hours minus the idling.

Next up is character affections. But yeah, I did all the item collection quests that were marked green already.

Yeah the affections for the girls will take a long time. I haven't even started and I need to complete more quests as well. 60 hours at level 70 and quite a few NMs killed.

Do you play multiplayer?

Multiplayer on solo was the fastest way to grind out the 5 spectral impure souls from undead HNM. I think I killed around 80 of them on nightmare just to get 4 more. Multiplayer with other people is a hassle unless you coordinate what you're doing before heading out or just messing around.

Have you had any issues on MP? Like not bekng able to be revived?

And is it just me or there aren't many people playing online? Is the game region locked?

is vita 1000 worth it

Who will localize Idol Death Game

I've personally never fallen in a multiplayer game so I wouldn't know. Reviving people myself hasn't been an issue though. The only problems I've ever had during multiplayer was leaving the lobby to go to the destination when I was host or having someone attack the air when the enemy they were hitting was elsewhere on my screen, which messed with my ai partner and she went to attack the air as well.

Could be the hours you're trying and I wouldn't know. There's generally 3-5 lobbies whenever I look for them during what I would consider reasonable hours.

Yeah sure I have a 1000 and the screen is real nice.
That still is less than LS. It seems that Japan is on a different version at least.

You gave up your chance to learn Japanese and now it's too late.

I love my beautiful wife Firis so much!

She's a glitchy mess!
She's getting bad reviews from fans everywhere!
She's getting poor sales and Gust needs Nights of Azure 2 to sell extremely well to recoup the loss!

Are the bad reviews for the glitches or is the game just bad?

will be going on a vacation soon 1000 vs 2000 whitch one

Both, the game is below other Atelier games but not by much, glitches are the extra that makes people care enough to complain about the game.

BE CAREFULL please update S;G 0 before playing the first time. Some text are not translated and corrupt your save !!

Whichever you can get cheaper?

I haven't compared the two screens though the 1000 should be better but the 2000 has a more ergonomic design. Plus it is easier to get. I got my 1000 recently used for really cheap and I dont regret it.

>Didn't like Sophie and didn't finish it
>Won't be able to play Firis and whatever comes next
>Have to wait until 2020 for another Atelier game
Fuck

Sad to hear, seems like they don't know what to do with the series anymore. I think they will get one more chance for the series from KT after mysterious, but if that doesn't work I don't see KT looking failiors too long. Something has to change then.

If I were them, I would probably get back to basics with strict time limits and alchemy being the two main things along with cute girls. But I don't know, does the Japanese console market even have a healthy future?

What? Next year will be the final part of Mysterious, then it's clean slate again. Or at least that's how it has worked before, I'm sure KT will give another chance still. Atelier series was the main reason why they bought Gust in the first place.

I meant from my EOP perspective
2017: Firis
2018: Mysterious 3
2019: Break
2020: New trilogy

There is no breaks in Atelier train, user.

They had a perfect pattern going on for 15 years until Sophie broke it and took an extra 6 months, since Firis was such a buggy mess it seems they should've taken that extra 6 months again.

At least a few months, yeah. Going Semi-Open world doesn't seem like the brightest idea in between your trilogy, for the first time too. They've been doing these smaller area games forever, no wonder they have some problems with it.

sui best girl

i'm honestly not sure, they haven't announced when they're gonna be rolling out patches. dlc sometime next year though

mat grinding for the rare stuff is a special kind of hell and suddenly i realize why i could never get into hunting games

Currently in Tokyo, any jp only vita games i should pick up? Language barrier isn't really a huge issue. Genre can be whatever.

Omega Labyrinth

Recolove

Don't recommend meme games