>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ringwood-north/motorcycles/honda-vfr800-tri-colour-12-000-kms/1124019102
youtube.com/watch?v=FI9J38dksyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just woke up
>made coffee
>waiting until after work traffic dies down
>gonna go ride old colonial areas today
Might as well dbt until that time.

so, i got The job as a pizzaboy
Any tips?

don't feel like you need to rush, just take it easy.

fuck no i ain't tipping you. you should get paid enough hourly, that shit ain't my fuckin problem.

Quit while you still can

That's one of the things i'm worried about
Should i ask for hourly or per-delivery?

On one hand i could make more hourly on slow days, on the other i'll get more deliveries on week-ends

Reminder that Honda, MV Agusta, and Kawasaki are all god-tier and Yamaha is trash.

Both pizza shops I worked at paid hourly and per delivery. The delivery pay only slightly exceeded cost for fuel so it was better to just spend longer doing each delivery to save fuel expense.

Supplant MV with suzuki and we got a deal.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ringwood-north/motorcycles/honda-vfr800-tri-colour-12-000-kms/1124019102

What do you think?

I've always been frightened of VFRs due to the complexity, but that's new enough not to need any major work for at least 5 years of riding.

>servicing vtak on 2 cylinder heads in a V4 where it'll be all up in the business all hidden

hope you got deep pockets for them major service intervals.

its fucking yawning not crying you nigger

HOW THE FUCK DOES METEOROLOGY WORK

Is this a complete asspull or should I trust it and put off winter hibernation? It hurts me to see my baiku out only under a tarp in the cold. At least it seems it won't be going sub-zero except for these two nights.

Wat do?

is that what you tell your psychiatrist?

I fucking know
Dude have you seen the procedure for doing the valve clearances with vtec? Nightmare tier man.

Tbh that's the biggest downside of V motors. Front bank is jammed in the rad, rear bank is fucking buried.

its fucking november, nigger
just put it away for the year already

Heh

What. Why would you that? Do you hate new years eve rides?

Can I leave my bike outside during canadian winter and expect it to work ? I'll take care the battery inside.

yes, bunch of drunk drivers

I mean during the day, or the next morning

i hate everything

I should move south

Chilly weather is best weather

50f to 60f is best weather. I dont sweat in my leathers but im not cold. Also steam from my radiator when it gets wet.

false.
75 and suny is best

anything above 45 is too hot

Too warm, but not too bad as long as im moving.

>tfw can ride all year around every year

rear tire blowout user here from last night

I don't have a center/rear stand to get my tires off
what's the best way to ghetto rig a stand for my bike? How do I even get my bike up on there after the fact?

I have a few 5 gallon buckets and a milk crate
It's a cb250 so it's not very heavy but it's still heavy for a single person

Either find a way to roll it up onto the crate, or hang it from a rafter with some strong straps.
>lift the front up and slide the crate under it.
>roll the bike forward until its centered on the crate
It will take some muscle but if my girl can do it with my cbr, you should be able to do it with a cb250.

I just can't decide if I should get a SV650 or a FZ6

pls help

Who here /desperately wrenching to have a working bike by my first day at work/

the SV

Which bike do you want the most?

>being so poor you have to work on a vehicle yourself

my baik is gud

I want a bike I won't have to constantly think about not having made the perfect choice (I'm like that with literally everything)

I understand the Suzukis V2 engine has a more usable torque range, but it has 25 bhp less power than the Yamaha. I also don't like the V2 sound as much as the screaming F1 sound of the I4.

But, and it's a big but(t), I don't want to constantly rev the bike close to redline to get good acceleration in the city. So in my mind, the SV seems like the more "sensible" choice, if you get what I mean

what's ur favorite cage u can get for 6000 Euro that's NOT a VAG products

VW Golf

'98 Toyota Corolla

test ride em

Did Hans touch your bad spot?
Fiat Panda

RX-8

You don't have to constantly rev a 600cc i4 near redline to get good acceleration in the city. You can keep it at like 4k rpm all the time and it will still keep up with traffic. I4s aren't slow on the bottom, they're just rockets up top which makes it seem that way comparatively.

VW golf

Sv1000 or big strom

nah, we had two VAG vehicles and both sucked ass, so I don't want again
I'm Hans myself

Tfw you're selling your 600 so you can pay off credit card and buy new shit for your new cruiser. I think I'll buy a panigale as my second bike next to my cruiser once i turn 26 and can afford full insurance on it.

can't yet, because the earliest I can do my big license is in spring, and all of that benchmark racing is making me fucking crazy

I just want to do a wheelie out of a corner already, is that too much to ask for?

VW borat

>Fiat Panda
>mgw

that's reassuring to hear

SV1000 does seem pretty sexy, but insurance would probably rape me, and I like to have some room upwards for later on

anyone know of a sites that aren't scams where I can get a service manual for free? I need one for my cbr600f4i

just buy it you cheap fuck, it's like 30 euros

Bro you can keep a 600 under 6k rpms and still be faster than most cars you'll ever see on the road.

>I just want to do a wheelie out of a corner already, is that too much to ask for?
you need a liter peter. An SV or FZ won't do that.

Moin, oder sollte ich besser guten Abend sagen.
In meiner Familie hatten wir auch nur Probleme mit VWs.

gib mone pls

I know, I can probably already do that on my 48 hp bike, but I'm really looking for a bit more top end, last time I went camping with my mates, they both shrekt me on the autobahn because I didn't feel comfortable going 160 km/h for 2 hours (and I would have had to fill up the tank thrice probably)

a man can dream though

Moin, oder sollte ich besser guten Abend sagen.
In meiner Familie hatten wir in 20 Jahren VW noch nie Probleme, außer dass der Zuheizer von unserem T5 Diesel Wiesel ein bisschen stinkt wenn er kalt ist

>Diesel
ayy lmao

>er will kein unendliches drehmoment

selber schuld

"Progress" right now
>couldn't fit the throttle sensor through the airbox
>unbolted radiator
>it can now slip downwards, but the clips are not coming off
On the other end
>inspected the cable
>"go" cable/is chewed to death, no wonder it snapped
>return cable is nigh-untouched
I'll switch them around, then see if the 30€ part is worth it

Drehmoment ist irrelevant
prove me wrong

>Diesel
>unendliches Drehmoment
Wenn du Drehmoment willst hole dir ein Elektroauto.

>wheelie out of a corner
I'm not sure you of all people want to wheelie out of a corner, drobe

>drobe
wat

lel ihr seid auf mein meme reingefallen

jedes mal wenn ich den kübel fahren muss krieg ich schlechte laune, der dreht nichtmal über 4200 umdrehungen

dbt should this hose look like this
There seems to be oil on it

that is one of the airbox tubes, and no, there should definitely not be oil there

Was für ein Meme meinst du?

If you get an i4 600, your top end will be 160-170 mph (260kph). If you get a v2, your top end would be 130-140 mph (217 kph) but you'll have more fun with it around the city because of the torque at low rpm. Ive had both and they are both fun but given the choice id take a v2 over a i4 for the streets because you can still keep up with your mates but also have more fun on the streets. Then again we don't have the autobahn in America so on second thought id take the i4 for the autobahn.

>Oily hoses and rusty metal
You sure do take care of it dont you?

dass diesel so viel krasser untenrum ist als ottomotoren

I've had this bike for two months, the rust was there when I got it. In fact, I've taken a shit load of rust off of it since I've gotten it

What are the reasons there's oil in there, and how can I remedy them

Oh i forgot to add, y not get any Ducati? V twin but high top speed and lot of torque without revving it into oblivion.

too much oil in the reservoir that has overflowed into the airbox? check your air filter

What bike? What does the hose go to?
If its like said, then it should not be greasy

Das hat dir keiner geglaubt, also ist auch keiner darauf reingefallen.

>he had 2 months to get the rust off
>didnt get it all
Try harder, you need to treat it right.

also jetzt nen E36 als Winter Auto oder was

Ein kurzer erster Gang kompensiert ein geringeres Drehmoment.
Eine beschissene Drehmomentpolare kann allerdings nur ein CVT ausgleichen.

>260 km/h top speed
is it really that high on the Yamaha? I read 220 somewhere
And I honestly don't know how much city riding I'll be doing next year, as I will somehow have to commute to university, which I have done once on my current bike, which was not fun at all.
and an even more emberassing detail I forgot to mention: my mates were both in cars

While I certainly do find Ducatis very sexy, most of them in my price range (2500-3000€) are rather old Monsters, and I have only read bad things about them. Also, I really want to get something with EFI

KURWA SZWABY WYPIERDALAĆ

>speaking 3rd world languages on an English image board
I dont like English either, but this is how it is meant to be.

na klar

youtube.com/watch?v=FI9J38dksyA

I didn´t speak a 3rd world language like english.

Danke JP, danke.

You are now.

Eine Dönercorvette?
Sind die ganzen Türkenporsches nicht ohnehin schon alle verbastelt?

ist doch perfekt als winterauto

passt doch, bin ja aus NRW :^)

dann halt 190er Diesel ;-)
schönen Gruß an R65

Ich weiß nicht, ein Hecktriebler ist im Winter doch die reinste Katastrophe.
Ich auch.

Suzuki is almost as good as MV, but they don't look quite as good.

I'm 18, 19 in late July and from the UK. I have my cbt booked for 21st of November, so I figured I could do that, buy an A1 bike like a YBR125 to learn on, whilst also taking motorcycle lessons to get better, and then when I turn 19 immediately do my A2 exam (without bothering to do the A1 exam) so I can sell the YBR and buy an A2 bike like the GS500. Would that be financially feasible? I am considering simply waiting until I turn 19 and not bothering with all that, but it would be good to have the transport available now and also give me some time to learn the ropes on a slowbike before moving onto something bigger. What's the resell value like on a YBR125?

genau darum geht's doch, Kollege.
Spaß wenn man nicht Motorrad fahren kann.

>seat was perfect the night before
>come outside in the morning
>see this
Either some fat fuck sat on my bike while I was sleeping, or a cat?
Idk but this is pissing me off.

cb250
It looks like it goes into the carb

I'll do this next

>almost
>ALMOST
>A L M O S T

Probably an overflow hose.

Yes, almost. My post was very clear, user.

Suzuki still better than yamahurr tho.