Why CTS coupes are rarely discussed here on anywhere on the internets? I can't even find many owner's reviews around

Why CTS coupes are rarely discussed here on anywhere on the internets? I can't even find many owner's reviews around.

I want an affordable American coupe that could somehow compete with Germans and looks like CTS coupe is the only options on the market right now. Is it really that bad?

Because they are fucking ugly.

And in what way do you think it competes with the Germans?

Interior, comfort and features

Because you can buy an alpha platform ATS or CTS as a CPO for less than $10k more thanks to Cadillac's record depreciation.

It's pigfat and suffers from shitty modern car design.

>alpha platform ATS or CTS
I don't like interiors. It looks and feels very cheap and Chinese-like

the cts-v coupe is faster than german equivilents and for us americans they are sub 20k in some cases

And can't find a single CTS-V cheaper than 32-35k. And this thread is about his weak brother anyways

They are definitely more upscale then the 2nd generation CTS. Though Vue is terrible.

The V-SPORT has a Twin Turbo V6

>The V-SPORT has a Twin Turbo V6
I need a coupe

>They are definitely more upscale then the 2nd generation CTS
Well, I've been driven in one quite often and I hate how cheap it is inside. Kind of the same level with Tesla's cheapness

So no owners around?

no one's dumb enough to buy this ameritrash when they can just as easily buy a c-class or 3 series.

sorry famalam

>I can't even find many owner's reviews around.

Because the average owner is in their 70's and probably doesn't know how to use a computer. I know some really rich old farts that can afford to drive any luxury vehicle out there and they still go for a Caddy.

But what about muh patriotism?
And I used to own 6 BMWs. Interior was always squeaky and non-durable, even on the newer ones. Reliability is the biggest issue though. Never tried Mercedes, but I want to give American cars a chance.

Sad!

>plastic

I have the sedan, a few squeaks but it is an easy fix. I like it much more than its german competitors. I feel like people who don't give the 2nd gen CTS the credit it deserves are either brand whores or poor people who desperately want to feel important.

Or new money. Fuck new money.

Also the coupe is ugly. No getting around it.

ok, you won

I think my grandad might have one. It's whatever has the 500hp option, because that's what he went for.

>a few squeaks
This is the main reason why I ditch all my cars within a year or two. Quite a red flag if CTS has the same problem.

>Also the coupe is ugly
I know, but it's the only affordable yet modern premium American coupe on the market

>a few squeaks
a very american problem

they are incredibly fucking ugly, the sedan is better

My wife has 135i, it's a nice car for a little girl. Its interior squeaks no less than my previous E70 btw

Looks like I'm into the MB game now.

That is a BMW

i think their kinda cute at least you can tell them apart and the neo 80's wedge design gives me a boner

bretty fun cars 2bh

yes I know that

Also the sts looks miles better than the cts

What one is offered with manuel?

Yes it does

MB E550 coupe looks better outside, but way worse inside.
Why it's always some kind of concessions involved?

>comfort

As a CTS owner, I may have to disagree here. The ride stiffness doesn't go well with comfort.

>a few squeaks but it is an easy fix

What is this "easy fix", might I ask?

when will this idiotic le plastic meme die

when leather or wood interiors aren't extremely expensive.

Leather and wood will always be more expensive and heavier.

And for the record, I meant people complaining about it

finnaly somebody with some money and not just an ordinary bus rider. I fucking agree I've own and drove bmws for most of my life and the interior is trash just like in audis. Mercedes is great tho. I'm in the proces of saving enough money for the brand new caddy ats or cts. It will take some time and money becouse caddy dealerships in yurop are quite rare anyway great choice I love coupes aswell

christ that's the same interior as the toyobaru. hideous.

Will Donald make American cars great again?

already are

Apparently half of Veeky Forums doesn't think so

because half of Veeky Forums is autistic and drive miatas and bmws

>muh handling!
>m-muh German engineering and reliability!

yeah I know almost makes me ashamed that I'm from yurop like those busriders

would you buy a cruze over mazda3

cruze is not american idiot its a rebaged daewoo, chevy can't sell their godmachines in diesel infected yurop obsessed with "car enthusiasts" driving clios and fucking twingos. And people with a little bit more money are buying shitty bmw 2.0d(sadly I'm one of those fuckers). But with selling rebadged cars they lost reputation they had before the recesion when their sales were really rising. But now even people like me who have the money and a desire to buy a camaro, caddy or a buick etc. can't becouse the hassle to find a dealership is to big and importing from other yurop countries can be a pain in the ass, I don't like ford products and chrysler dealerships are closed due to fiat italian pigs so I can't buy a dodge either. the only option is a jeep grand cherokee but I don't like diesel v6 and we don't have the petrol v6 version, sadly i can't afford srt hemi jeep becouse it costs 100.00eur. anyway I've been driving bmws all my life and now here and there I buy second hand american vehicles and I love them more than "muh german quality"(wich is a complete top gear made meme), usa cars are more reliable(v8 ones), they drive better, look better, are more comftortable, roomy, better equiped,I like the seating position and the whole interior argonomy way better than boring germans,they are easier to work on,not boring to drive like german "enginered" shit, better sound, and a resale value is way better than with german cars becouse of how rare they are here. and I almost forgot interior meme is stupid aswell american cars are on the same level than audi and bmw(except 7 series and higher trim models), but they have to do some work to catch up with mercedes

does the sight of dicks also give you a boner, faggot?

No. I would buy a fiesta ST though

There are good american cars(cts v is one of them) but their poorfag stuff is dreadful.
Well a Malibu over a mazda6

>Malibu over a mazda6
I wonder what Impala competes with? It's too overpriced to compete with Passat, Accord or Camry but damn it's sexy

know we are talking I agree that their poorfag shit is hideous but then again avarega person can drive a camaro, or a mustan, caddy ats, buicks maybe even lincoln not the shit we have to buy for 10000eur and get raped with taxes and gas prices for owning a shitboxes. And now that you arent comparing onions to oranges I can answer your question. I owned a mazda 6 and compared to german or usa cars is complete shit but fun and becouse of the cool design you aren't ashamed of driving it but I would choose it over a malibu in a heartbeat becouse i saw one in person and like you said it was dreadfull inside and out.

I forgot to say (I'm a big cadillac fan) instead of grand cherokee srt i could fucking get an escalade or ct6 too bad I can't afford those

Yes if we're talking about last gen. It's my favourite shitbox.

this