What is the most professional email address I can have?

What is the most professional email address I can have?

If I register a brand new email address just for my job, will that count against me?

[email protected]

-come with a 3 letter acronym. it can stand for whatever and have multiple meanings.
-the ".biz" let's people know you're serious

protonmail.ch

[email protected]

[email protected]

You need a website.

Lets say you are an electrician and your name is Matt.

You could get a domain like: Electricpros.com

Then have an email [email protected]

Some guys work with a Gmail, but having your own domain is MUCH more professional.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

If you have a company, use your company email. If you don't, anything except Gmail is cringeworthy.

@balls.io

why would it ever work against you?
what sort of twisted ham brained logic made you think that?

>There's no record of this email address doing anything 5 or 10 years ago.
>Our background check came completely empty.
>That sure is mighty suspicious. Where's this guy's REAL email address and facebook?

[email protected]

background checks are for credit scores, crimes, and maybe hospital records

not for fucking email addresses

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

is it even possible to check email addresses?

This

>[email protected]
you give to your family, very close friends(inner circle), long term romantic partner, very close business partner associates

>[email protected]
clients, lawyer, networking events, press and official public persona, alumni, realtor, long term savings and investments

>[email protected]
food delivery joints, steam, gym class, airline, internet websites, public social media accounts, most of your regular friends, day to day banking

Everything is umbrella'd in the same email client software so I can access all accounts at once. The most susceptible of being hacked won't spill unto your inheritance discussion with your dad or the big contract at work.
all corporations and hackers will ever really get is the trashy one linked with my day to day banking info. the rest is safe

have two business cards. One personal, one pro

>business cards
grandpa?