Just in theory, what's a car guys who like cars would think a girl is cool for owning...

Just in theory, what's a car guys who like cars would think a girl is cool for owning? Preferably something that's not super expensive

Every now and then I see this fine ass chick around my town in a loaded C7.

The only other one I've seen recently was this old biddy in a completely restored 1968 Z/28 Camaro that was loud as sin.

As for what cars they could own so I think that they're cool? Is it bad to say I've never actually met a girl that's legit INTO automotive things? Like, shit...I don't think I could date a girl who has a nicer car than me.

Miata

Both those look very expensive. I was more thinking something that's generally considered good taste by car people at the lower price range

I've been on this board for literally 10 minutes and I already know you're memeing me

Anything old and manual/rwd, really.

You pick up quick, dontcha fucker.

Uhhhhhh.....Fuck. My problem is if they're driving a toyota/honda sedan or coupe, I think "Woman car." I see one in an SUV or truck, I think "Trophy wife/soccer mom/hubbies truck."

......I guess anything with a stank nasty V8 and not a v6 or 4banger.

anything with a v8 + manual = full mast

anything with a manual really, except vw's though. i see a ton of clueless whores in manual jettas in south florida for some reason.

Try being actually into cars.

Like, if you've got an old 90's econobox but you lovingly maintain it and keep up on problems and stay abreast of well-known problem shit.

Neon srt-4

Something that is
>hard to drive
>hard to maintain
>sexy
Manual RX-7

that car is automatic and electric

Bonerific.

properly tuned cars or stanced cars
classic European or Japanese cars

Best answer. Any dumb whore can buy a DE s14 that the previous owner riced to shit and claim she's a """"car girl"""

But then she will call you "my darling" and you will have to push her away and make her cry because you are more focused on your racing career

this tbqh
something that actually requires knowledge and can't be parked at a mechanic or cuckfriends house every week like Also shows she cares more about the drive and not power

But that doesn't help me if my intent is to actually fake it, now does it?
Is woman car inherently bad? I kinda had like toyota celica 89

Keisuke is a fagboi

>intent is to actually fake it
Most car guys will see right through that.

>But then she will call you "my darling"

And then I would tenderly kiss and love her forever

Suzuki Lapin

dont ask people on Veeky Forums theyre extremely disconnected when it comes to normal people

They need to make a season 2 already!

you can be my darling if you want user

Depends, do you want actual car enthusiasts or the Veeky Forums enthusiasts?

Regular ones will respect any car as long as you actually like it
Veeky Forums will hate everything that isn't a GTR, Miata, or under 1000 dollars

I went to a car meet in my city a few weeks back and there was a 30+ year old woman driving the most tastefully modded 2003 E46 M3. It had a Laguna Seca blue color and these golden rims that just worked perfectly with the cinnamon interior. I think she changed the exhaust too because that thing purred like a pleased cat. I didn't get to ask her for a ride, but that car stuck with me for days. It made me want an E46 M3 something fierce.

>I dont think I could date a girl with a nicer car than me
Using OPs pic as an example what woud you do if a hot broad like Misato got interested in you and gave you a ride on her complete custom Renaut Alpine?

took the GRE and parked next to a mint-looking hawkeye STi

then a qt girl got out of it and we took the test together

didn't say much to her because most people are super nervous leading up to the test, but she was pretty cool post-test

O--ok

I would pinch myself because that only happens in dreams and anime.

Mini jcw. Cute girls car but the performance version so people know you like faster cars. Pic related, my wife's 2012 mini jcw.

Saw a girl in a (what looked like) a heavily tuned Evo X today, and she clearly was shifting her own gears. Felt inferior in my ST shitbox.

>he didnt get an RS evo killer

For me it would be a woman that actually uses her 4x4 for off-roading.

>he thinks I can afford a 50k car

Where do you think we are?

your answer

Asuka on red AUDI S8 w12

Miata really would have been a good choice before they started getting taxed to death and/or beat to shit. RWD, manual, reliable and feminine. You could have actually learned to be an enthusiast in a natural way.

Miatas came in automatic

Ive seen plenty of middle aged housewives with them

none of them buy for their enthusiasm for autos

Everything comes in automatic what's your point? Do you want her to drive an 18 wheeler?

Literally anything that a car guy would own. Aslong as you're hot

There is a local lady who owns a euro spec (321hp) Z3M Coupe, manual of course
And another younger local woman with a 1M coupe, manual trans

This

You see, I'd wear a collar for a woman like that.

because the post implied they only came in manual

whats your point that youre too retarded to grasp the english language

those typical middle aged truckers ladies are cooler than some attention whore in a car so sure why not

944. Any year. 5-speed. Alternatively, lightly-modified 928S4, either transmission. I mean let's face it, 911 tax is has hit manual 928s as well.

This shows you truly love the car, at least. Takes dedication to keep those on the road.

youll always look like a poor person who thinks theyre cool because they have a (ugly) Porsche tho

> clean g35 especially in manual
girls love em for some reason

>rx8 maintained and knows what a rotary is and not a euphemism for a type of dildo

>obligatory manual miata, seen hot girls drive some before, i assumed it was their boyfriends or they helped em build it

>manual mustang
same as g35

>any gen high tier impreza
saw an oriental girl in a blob sti absolutely smashing car and drop dead gorgeous woman
>mfw

>box trucks/big rigs
hot as fuck imo

>ugly
Fuck you I like roadgoing space ships.

In your hypothetical question, how feminine is her penis?

There is one woman in her 30's with children and all where I live, and she drives a Chevy SS manual that has been completely rebadged into a Holden Commodore. Impeccable attention to detail. You would think it's an import from Australia.

>implying traps drive anything but cheap auto boxes
They have to pay for panties and hormones somehow.

Every girl who actually wheels is more butch than me, at least in my experience.

My wife has a 99 chrysler concorde, I bang her all the time

Any luxury car with a manual. When a chick is driving a sports car or muscle car they're trying way too hard and therefore come off as one of those "one of the guys" type of girls. It's just whorish. If it's just any sedan or boring shitbox, they probably drive a manual out of necessity (broke bitch with bad decision making skills). So it has to be a luxury car >10 years old, So basically a manual Audi, BMW, Mini Cooper, Jaguar, (Not Buick), Acura, Infiniti, or Cadillac, etc. By the way it should go without saying this list only applies to American women. It just shows that they have high standards and they are into cars without them trying to advertise it to every guy out there.

This. Met one camping this weekend, she was super cute, nice and loved riding. haven't got her off my mind. Hope I see her around soon

>Mini
Avoid these women like the plague. They base all of their decisions around how they feel in the moment and appearance. They're also usually broke because they spend all of their money keeping the car alive, if only just.
Expect her to be high-maintenance and don't ever trust her with a credit card.

I remember going to a drift event/car show and saw two 9/10 asian chicks driving by in a white modified s2000.

I was in heaven for those 2 seconds I saw them.

anything with a rollcage and bucket seats with harness.

other than that, i dunno, honestly depends more on what the girl knows about her car than the car itself.

i dunno man, what a girl drives is never really a turn on/off for me, unless its something on my wishlist, (which is all 80's euro shit with some jap) and if she owns one of those, she already knows more than me about it because theres no other way she would keep it running.

how to get this user:
Partake in motorsports at any level (even fucking marshaling, have an interest)
Have a car you want work on.

Dont care if you have dreams of turbo charging your 1.0l shitbox, or buying your third gearbox for your 037 so long as you have an interest in cars.

oh and no butt diddling either, going fast is fun, going slow is boring.

Girls literally never like the same cars car guys like.

classic rolls royce

I like the Miata and I'm a guy but the Miata was engineered for woman.

It's not gonna work, OP. You will never get the L I C C

Nissan 180SX with a Silvia front clip.

XR4

Pic related

A girl could own the coolest enthusiast car possible

But her dad could fix it for her, she could drive like an absolute knob, and she could expect to "grow up" into some crossover abomination, as is the case with most guys with cool cars

Actually racing anything, even spec corolla, would make anyone attractive though

Recently saw a woman driving her son to school in this. Laugh all you want, but I immediately knew she was legit because those things drive like 60s trucks with no powersteering and the clutch pedal isn't easy to press either. Not easy for a woman to drive at all.
About OP's question, I have respect for any woman that drives manual. Other than that, the same cars that considered cool for men, what's the difference? Also absolute shit tier are Minis.

>This was taken 20 years ago

this is an outrage

but the miata is actually a good car, it's lightweight, rwd, and is known for being fun to drive. the meme in this case is very justified

Abarth Punto

Doens't matter. Even if they drive a twingo. What matters is that they love the car.

But to answer your question, just about any car that's cool for man to own is twice as cool for a woman to own.

My racing buddy drives an e100 corolla and I think she's cool cause she loves that shitbox

Miata's actually good. I don't like them but it's a car for people who want to have fun driving it.
desu it looks girly as fuck anyway

my two female drinking/hunting/range buddies want to become autobuddies with me by getting this once I get a new car and going on an e-ukraine roadtrip to chernobyl

Is Chernobyl in the west or east Ukraine? Are you not worried about the war?

Any BMW 3 series, if older then make sure its in good condition, tastefully done.

Older american muscle, gotta be V8 imo, V6 leaves impression you only bought it for looks.

Manual.

A tastefully done civic is also good. Despite meme.

Miata too.

Honestly why even ask because budget driver cars are basically all this board is about.

Buy a meme car cant go wrong. Unless twingo.

Any BMW (top tier) or a pretty white VW or an Audi. Something she actually likes herself - that is the starting point. But really your question kinda implies that you'd own a particular car to appear cool and knowledgable to men which is a fail in the start.

true.

Unless you are attractive TO HIM without a car, a car would mean little.

Save for implants.

(Im sorry for being mean)

Or a higher education. Men love woman that are superior to them.

If a woman drove any bmw or an audi I'd want nothing to do with her since I'd think she was just like an avarage beemer/audi owner.

Unless it was an quattro or 850

It's near russias border more to west.
They have friends in ukraine and it's business as usual.
Besides we're not russians so we'll be fine. Only thing we're worried about is maintenance and not knowing the tongue very well

In these times they do.

dont kid yourself... kid.

audis and beemers and volvos are predominately driven by massive cunts.
Even my one frend turns into a massive cunt once he gets behind the wheel of his beemer

I've got an A310 (French, french, I'm french) and it's a fucking chick magnet

Better a massive dick, than miata faggot.

Which car do you approve of bdw?

This.
/thread

>GTR
you new here?

more pics?

A rear-engined beetle with a nice paint finish.

Serves her right for being a hunchback plebe tbqh

if you can drive a standard you're already in the 95%. Maybe an Acura RSX?

evo

underrated post

E30
E46
BMW Z-something
3rd gen Integra
4th gen Civic
5th gen Prelude
240SX
Any Z car before the 350
Miata
S2000