Be honest with me: what chance does the new Supra have of being affordable (<60k USD), non-hybrid...

Be honest with me: what chance does the new Supra have of being affordable (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3Zty7liu4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>collab with BMW
It'll be an unreliable piece of shit.

Its already confirmed to cost $100k.

>all wheel drive
>hybrid
>dual clutch auto
>fake engine sound

I'm fine with picking 1, but I will not pick more than 2.

2%

Rx9 will be some weird awd rotary to compete with the GTR

Im expecting it to be around 50 k range for base

RX-9 will probably be more affordable at around 40k and overall have a feeling it will be better than the supra( basically gonna be a fucken BMW)

0%

does this offer manuel?

it offers le hybrid with cvt with simulated gears

>first gets Subaru to make them an engine
>then gets BMW to make them an engine

Holy fuck can they pick someone who makes good engines already? Or just make one themselves?

They want a straight six, but they're not good at that.

BMW is getting extensive lessons on Toyota manufacturing out of the deal, so mutual benefits.

AND more importantly an NA 5.0 V8 with a ten speed auto

>Toyota manufacturing

Lean Production and Theory of Constraints bro reporting in.

What

I call BS

The supra will start at about 48-51k

Which sounds fucking fantastic.

youtu.be/I3Zty7liu4g

If there is one thing Lexus is good at, it is making their performance engines sound amazing. This actually makes me want the dogshit RCF. Just for the sound of this engine.

The BMW Z4 is roughly a 50k car. The Z5 will target the same market and probably be about as much. The Supra is just going to be a rebadged Z5.

Guessing it'll be 45k to 65k depending on trim/options.

Im sorry bro but this car isnt going to be affordable for your average working joe. Its a seasonal vehicle that will definately be north of 50k. Im not saying you have to be rich to own one but you have to be in a situation where you can spend 800+ per month plus insurance for a second or 3rd vechile.

You can option a fucking camery over 40k you think this is going to start there with that motor, drivetrain and badge?

Youre fucked in the head bud

It's going to have an engine in front of the driver.

Booooooooooo

90% of Camrys are optioned between 15k-20k.

Only morons are buying 40k Camrys.

aka most of AMerica

the avg new car was $32,400 in 2014.
Camry is a pretty avg car

thus, Amerka = retards

pic related: a Camry I bought and drove cross-country to deliver to my mom

Uhhhh, the retards are the ones buying fully optioned out trucks for near GT-R level prices.

What if it was a hybrid manual?

>2017
>rotary

Not a chance in hell with today's emission standards. There's no way even with VW levels of lying that they'd ever get one to pass an emission test. They'll probably make it some $100k 3200lb 1.4 turbo hybrid monstrosity.

Mazda has said many times that if their gonna do the the RX-9 that it will be a rotary, and are aiming for 2800 lbs weight.

Its also likely that they make it hybrid for emissions.

Why no one is talking about design. No good will come out from current toyota. Point me 1 good design they made in 10 years. Japanese are just butchering their 80-90's cred.

>>rotary
>not a chance in hell

>RX-9
>Rotary
>eXperiment
>9
ok.