ITT: We post things we hate seeing done to cars and trucks. I'll start

ITT: We post things we hate seeing done to cars and trucks. I'll start..
Putting massive fucking rims on performance cars like the new Camaros and Challengers/Chargers.. But doing that to classic muscle cars like a SS Chevelle makes me want to lynch the owner.

Example #1

How many welfare checks you think it took to get this done?

whoops, I fucked up

They generally rent the wheels.
T. Summer job involved repossessing WHEELS for rent-a-tire/rent-a-wheel

2 for the car payment
3 for the wheels

This.

Every fucking idiot with a Cherokee hacks perfectly good fenders into ugly sharp uneven shit. There is no fucking reason to do this, but they don't even wheel and the idea of actually pulling out the fender so an oversized tire stuffs behind without looking like shit is lost on them.

pic fug

It's unbelievable how many hipsters I see with Cherokees like these in Chicago, which is a shame because I love them and I hear most of them are basically bulletproof

I hate straight pipes. I'm from socal and everyone and their mother straightpipes shitboxes or their lifted bro trucks, and a lot of people like how they sound. Also the mall crawlers that are setup to look like Baja trucks

I did it so I could get muh flecks without lifting.

I do "wheel" though

And also I really hate Honda drivers. Here in Nevada everyone with an odyssey, civic or accord drive overly agressive and extremely poor and hazardous

This shit.

Fartcans and straight pipes on daily drivers. I'm really happy for you if you're unemployed and able to hoon around in the middle of the night, but for God's sake you're not the only person in the world and most of us have to get up for work in the morning.

Man that must have been a shit job dealing with people. Any good stories?

Are the kids on your lawn again gramps?

Who thinks this looks nice fucking hell that's ridiculous.

This. I hate Harleys and their middle-aged, balding immature adults who think driving around on their unnecessarily loud bikes remind them of their childhood when they had to use their lips to simulate an exhaust note when riding their trikes.
Fuck you kid!!

>camaros
>performance

kek

God, my new neighbor has a fucking Harley and never fails to start it up at 5 AM EVERY SINGLE MORNING

I HATE IT WHEN FUCKING PUSSY ASS BITCHES MUMBLE TO ME HOW THEY DONT LIKE WHEN THEY SEE PEOPLE DOING X Y Z TO THEIR CAR WHEN THE FUCKFACE STANDS BEFORE ME WITH A VEHICLE WORTH LESS THAN 20 GRAND THATS BONE MOTHERFUCKING STOCK

what are you some sort of fucking sheep cuck?!?! get out of here before i slap you and immasculate you in public

I mean, I've got one.

>Chrysler 300 base model on 20 inch legit advan wheels
>car was parked outside of his friends house they said
>get there, jack car up, wheels off in about ~10 minutes, leave it on the "slabs" (big cheap bricks of concrete)
>rolling wheels into back of my truck when door opens and cockroaches flood the front yard
>lots of yelling screaming and carrying on, before one launches himself at me
>throw socket wrench at him, pull out my browning hi power (concealed carry is actually recommended for the job)
>explain who I am, tell him to call the police if there's a problem
>backpedal to truck, bump ass on passenger door
>yank door open and dive in, drop my browning on the floorboard and scramble to driver seat, peel off
>see guy at office yelling at one of the clerks when I come back from my next job

I put in my 2 weeks later that day. Other than that it wasn't too bad, I had one lady try to mace me once but that's it.

>said the triggered faggot with the financed car

Ok, someone help me here. Why would anyone do this to anything?
Is it a status symbol?

Also, fuck the guy who did this to a Jeep.

It's expensive. Expensive means you are more desirable in a low income community.