Lol im driving a truck I won't fit in one spot anyway so who cares if i park like this ps u like my smoked tails bro?

>lol im driving a truck I won't fit in one spot anyway so who cares if i park like this ps u like my smoked tails bro?

No but really why do trucks always do this and why is it always a surly early 50s white male

They have shit turning radius and the owner is too lazy to back up to fix the park job

>go to work, park over on the side out of everyone's way.
>Frank has his shitty car double parked with his driver side hanging over, but it's cool since Jeff has his motorcycle parked the next spot over, there's enough room in between them for my truck
>go in, Jeff and Frank are both on their way out.
>they leave and now with the other two spots empty, it looks like I'm the one who double parked
>then some bus rider took a picture and posted it on an anime forum

> why is it always a surly early 50s white male
Wow, racist and sexist much?

>optioned out accord euro parking sideways over two spots

automatic centre punch + your tires buddy

I agree, I see plenty of white trash whores in their 20s parking like this all the time

TFW i drive a double cab long bed and am completely ocd about parking. half the time i'll back halfway out of a spot to make sure i'm centered in the lines before going back in.

I think this is the main culprit.

I don't care what I'm driving I'm taking that spot to his left. Good luck getting in your car fatass

lol totally this
we end up diagonally in the space and since the wheels are in the lines we say fuck it even if the back is hanging over the space next to us because who's gonna hit my 32 inch high steel bumper?

You can't be racist against white people when you can't deny them privilege you dumb mongoloid.

What does that even mean? I don't speak tumblr

its women that cant park, also fuck off with your shitbox so i can have that spot by the front door

Hkw about you end yourself you nigger trash

>doesnt actually drive a truck or he would back in like a man

Yep exactly. Unless it's a busy parking lot I do the same thing. no point fucking around if there's a bunch of open spots. It also keeps cock suckers from parking beside me and hitting my shit with their doors

This could be avoided if people knew how to swing wide. That's literally all it takes.

>No but really why do trucks always do this
Cuck trucks are like leased 3 Series, Stance, etc. Owner likes the image but doesn't give a shit about driving and doesn't know how to park.

>why is it always a surly early 50s white male
That's one of the demographics cuck trucks apply to. For the same reason Vape'n'Scrape drivers are spics or scrawny whites, riced out Hondas go to Mexicans, and nigs finance used base model BMWs, V6 300Cs, and anything else that looks bling bling.

You know that this may have nothing to with the owner's lack of "ability" but with the fact that doing this actually makes people unable to park near you, thus avoiding Mary Sue or John Doe scratching your fucking door.

what the fuck is that lift

Yeah let's not consider the possibilty that more people are gonna come to the parking lot.
Kill yourself.

Normally I'll park my shitbox s10 inches away from a poorly parked vehicle so you're forced to use your passenger door.