ITT exotics being driven/used like any other car

ITT exotics being driven/used like any other car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v45T5vRlQbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm not showing off I swear!!

>implying the owner of an F40 woukd give a single fuck about anyone else's opinion
Keep your bullshit to yourself you insecure, approval seeking turd.

911s arent exotic

could you suck the guys dick any harder

I can't remember if I saw it here or if it was on another form, but there was some guy (German?) who used a Porsche 911 as his DD. He put a trailer hitch on it to compensate for it's lack of trunk space.

A 911 AS A DAILY DRIVER?

HOLY SHIT WHAT A MADMAN

SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING NEWS BECAUSE THAT IS UNHEARD OF

There's a guy who owns a company a floor above mine in our office building that DDs an f430 and when the weather is shitty an H1.

I DD'd a 911S for 4 years.

>say some retarded shit
>someone call you out
>get butthurt
why does this always happen

showing off is hanging around at a party waving your beemer/audi keys around

Having an f40 is arriving at a party drunk with 3 supermodels, becoming the life of the party unintentionally and then inviting everyone to an afterparty in your own manor

you realize an F40 is an ancient shitbox of a car right?

youre posting the Rolls Royce Bentley life

>F40
>Shitbox

shit welds
shit paint
laughable door handle
laughable interior

just wow

its basically a glorified kit car even a Fiero made to look like one would be a better car

being fast for the time doesnt stop it from being shit

Please actually kill yourself

no

Please kill yourself.
An F40 is still faster than most modern supercars
And it certainly looks a hell of a lot better.

>being fast for the time

It's still fast.
0-60 in a little over 4 seconds and top speed at about 200 mph, doing 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds.
On top of all that you can easilly get more power out of the engine. It's quite an impresive piece of engineering.

>An F40 is still faster than most modern supercars

no the fuck it isnt

even a Corvette btfos it

its ugly as hell and looks like a cheaply made kit car

sure its "fast" by normal car standards

thats bout it

>200 mph
>normal car

You do realize your bus tops out at about 55 mph and your moms honda at about 110, right?

There's a guy a few minutes north of me that dds a fucking viper, pic related. He must be fucking loaded if he can afford to stop at a gas station every fucking day, especially with the prices going back up because "muh broken gas line".

>dat panel gap
American """"quality"""" I guess.
Either way hes balls must be made of titanium if he drives that in rain and snow.

Stale pasta m8

My neighbor dds his lambo huracan.. he dd his f430 but it kept fucking up on him so he sold it and got the lambo instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=v45T5vRlQbM

There's a guy around these parts who occasionally dailies an Aventador throughout the year. Even during the winter, he just slaps on some winter tires and continues to not give a shit, there's even a nice picture of the dude filling her up with both sides caked in that brown slushy goop (which I'd post if I had it saved, but I sadly can't find it anywhere).

>Drive AWD carbon fiber car in winter
This makes perfect sense

God what an asshole.

Aside from ground clearance, a Lambo would be a good winter car.

>won't rust
>AWD

I'd rather daily a Huracan if only so I wouldn't be scared to drive it in a city or park. Aventadors are WIIIIIIIIIIDE

I love the F40 but I think you're wrong

>bus tops out at about 55 mph
Lol wut
Buses can get up to 60-70 and do

>""""quality""""
You buy a first-gen Viper for a V10 full of FUCK and a classic look that precedes its tire-slaying capabilities, not because the panels fit nicely together. That's real fucking stupid.

This thread: post cars being used

Most people in this thread: this is a shitty car and I don't like it so you can't post pictures of it being used