You got $50 (laughable, I know) and a month to double it

You got $50 (laughable, I know) and a month to double it.

What do you do/where do you invest it?

Craigslist / yard sale reselling from people who don't know the value of their shit

Fuck the stock market

Buy soda, go to a school and sell it for fifty cents more.

Buy crayons, make some drawings and sell them in a mall.

Buy a disposable camera, stalk a local politician and wait for him to screw some fifty buck whore, sell him the camera

Get a job. You can at least quadruple it in a week

>Step 1: Buy $50 of Lube.
>Step 2: ???
>Step 3: Profit!

Bump actually wanna know

buy a quarter ounce of shitty weed, sell at 8$ a gram, make 6$ profit. repeat until you can afford a quarter ounce of higher quality weed, sell for 10-15$ a gram. you will be able to find buyers pretty easily, but it is not sustainable at this level, since competition will drive you out within a week. still, you can do this to double your 50$ easily in a day or two

All on red

this

It's holiday season

Amazon, Macy, FedEx

you name it

they're all hiring ($12+/hr)

use the $50 for a one month bus pass.

buy something from antique store, resell for profit to other fools

Flipping yardsale items is risky. If nobody buys it you just lost all your capital ($50).

Flipping drugs is a sure thing assuming you have a social circle who buys.

There's not much you can do with that assuming you have 0 skills. Invest it in yourself (knowledge, books, seminars, tutorials).

If you do have skills, $50 is enough to create a marketing campaign for your professional services and get couple leads.

boy i wonder if the owner of the antique store thought of that

holy shit that is dumb

Asking for a 100% turnover on your investment means there is risk involved.
I spent $60 going to yard sales a few days ago. Made that money back plus a little extra, got some stupid shit for myself out of it, and still have a few things to sell that will total out to me doubling my money.

You don't know how to sell drugs. We knew by the end of the first sentence and you just kept going.

>Buy $50 worth of Heroine
>Shoot up
>Fall down escalators at major shopping centre
>take them to court
>Profit!!!

This

A classroom was given pretty much this exact task, and told to make as much money as possible.

The winners were the ones who just stuck the $50 in their pocket and walked dogs or mowed laws or stuff like that. The losers were the one that tried to come up with some harebrained scheme to make a return off of the $50.

I would scrounge local outlet stores for nwt designer clothes and flip them on eBay. I live in a conservative area, and one shop in particular gets in a ton of discounted expensive hipster clothes every 2-3 months, I'm just about the only person buying from those shipments.

Kek.

Would use the money to host a website, buy some shitty Chinese crap and resell it as some professional top quality goods.

>Buy 50 pack of chinese iphone chargers
>Resell as "2 AMP gold plated Iphone charger. Charges twice as fast, reinforced wire."

Buy brownie mix for 25$, buy tea for 5$, 15$ for as big a thermos as ou can get.
Now you can make at least 50-100 brownies depends on how you cut them.
Just make a big thermos of tea, you can make like 100 of them with that 5$ tea amount.
Sell outside uni implying they are "special" brownies for 5 bucks a pop, now you can make, sell some tea with it for 50 cents. Now lets do the math.
>45 investment
>25$ brownie mix pays off if you sold 5 brownies, doubles the money at 10, you still have at least 40 left that could make another 200
>Tea: 10 cups to break even, 20 to double the money, in winter is not a big sales target. Sell your supply to get even more profit~
>Thermos: You get a nice thermos it saves you money by having one tea bag for 3-5 cups.
Lets just count the brownies: 50x5-45=205 dollars

Buy a nintendo classic and resell it on ebay for 5x as much.

DietBet. You bet money to lose 4% of your weight in 4 weeks. Pretty much anyone who isn't a fat shit can do it with an electronic scale.

Out of the money binary options.

Go to thrift shops, yard sales, and monitor Craigslist for old Nintendo shit. Resell it for double. I've sold Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time to nerdy collector types for $50-100 after buying them for my neighbors for just a few bucks. You can flip Nintendo/N64 stuff in particular for a lot of money.

all on black

buy a high volume penny stock at .0001 and sell it at .0002

too easy, next question

I'd invest in some kneepads and girls clothing and have 100 in an hour.

Get a job, you can make that in 2 hours.

In a full month working 5 days, you could be pulling in somewhere around $4000.

What is difficult about this?

>get a job, you can make $25/hr

Now how exactly is this going to happen unless he already has a technical degree or several years of experience in a decent-paying field?

How would I learn more about this?

50 dollarunies worth of crap from ali. Overwatch , pokemon stuff and sell it on eBay with higher price .

Online poker

It's not. ;)

you can sell $50 dollars worth of acid for ~250 if you hustle.

buy the best 4 condoms you can, sell your butt on craigslist for 25 dollars each nut, and give the condoms away as freebies

Get a job. Work for a few hours. Quit being a faggot

What? Being fat would make that easier dumbass

>entry level job
>4 grand a month
Lol ok