google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/KiWAV-Universal-Throttle-Emergency-Motorcycle/dp/B009YEYN6A
amazon.com/Dorman-3336-Cable-Assortment-Piece/dp/B000COCPZM/ref=pd_lpo_263_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W5QR5QBCT5ZSSA18PF00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you all wearing wigs as a ralying gimmick yet?

Get out of my tooj faggot, you're slowing me down.

geico

Every time they do a "whose penis is actually the longest?" race between an american muscle car or NASCAR box, a sportbike (not a motoGP bike), and an F1 car, the results look like this
1. F1
2. F1's dust
3. The dust of that dust
4. Sportbike
5. Burgermobile

6'4"annon

I'm 6'2", and I am comfy af

Post your k12r.
>No telelever
You pleb.
Jk though, kinda wanna try it.
But first, the xr !

why is it so fat

Owzit go?

It's bloody good, i rate it highly.
It is made for the discerning hoon. The front suspension allows you to jump on the brakes when you see the cops without any suspension dive so you don't look suss.

K13r matie.
Lighter, faster, quickshifter.

How's the engine reacting?
I'd kinda miss my boxer growl and shake.

how do clip ons affect handling

>173hp 9250rpm
>107hp 9000rpm in french version

Kill me please.

BOXER GROWL AND SHAKE A BEST

bar height affects body position
bar length affects steering leverage

I'd say it's more of a torque beast than a horsepower monster. It gets a bit vibey up top, and its a few horsies down on other 1300 i4s.
But those torques are sneaky fuckers. 140nm, 100nm available from 4,000rpm. You do not hear them, it's not like hp where the revs warn you when it's putting out. It just LAUNCHES.
Ricardo Racing UK took the K12 and worked it, it's leaderbike-quick but still perfect for the streets

ok what if I get ape bars but with clip ons on the end

>wrong thread
WE STUNTMAN AS FUCK NAO
I said

Sorry to hear, i thought french bikes were back to full power now

BOXER GROWL AND SHAKE IS LOVE.

They do, i just didn't took the time to check if this model was available to upgrade, or if it was even legal to do so...
It's still a mess to get through the législation though.
But yeah finally, every new bike is full power, thankfully.

Do they make any 600-800 street boxers?
I don't want to put up with a literbike's insurance and fueling costs and pigfatness

Seems fun.
I know for the lauch, got a paralever on the gs aswell, that's quite surprising at first, no "sitting" of the rear whell when accelerating, just a smooth propulsion forward.

Nah, the minimum is 1200, check the r nine t for a boxer that's till city fit.
It can be a bother if you're passing through 2 rows of cars though, you gotta mind the size of the engine.
But never had hid any mirrors yet with the gs so that's manageable.

...not that much more reactions, mh?
What did you learned from this whole experience?

That i should not post about wrenching when burgers and kangaroos are awake?

>wrenching
>installing a rear brake kit that probably came with instructions

i installed new bar weights and lubed and adjusted all my cables today

we should both go get jobs as pro mechanics bro

> That i will not post niggeridoo we bik loef naw memes until burgers and aussies are awake.

There, fixed it for ya.

My throttle cables got fukt
I had to build a snowmobile-style throttle with a pushbike brake

Wat

Help me dbt. My gsxr has horrible cucked lights. I can improve the brightness with an led/hid kit but my main problems are the narrow beam and low distance clearance on both low and high beams which make night touge or fast riding scary af. Any way to improve that at all?

Buy a cheap led light bar off ebay and wire it up, the brighter the better.

get your lights height adjusted

That's the throttle? Fuck man, I'm sorry.

Enjoy your lack of control I guess

Life sucks when you can't replace cables properly

Shit picture. Cant see the bike

First three words that come to mind?

R 6 5

very shitty bike

just turned gay

ride the bike

E X 5 0 0
X

looks like shit

>tooj
Please stop this, it's pronounced "toe-gay". Japs don't even have "oo" or "-j" sounds.

better than the G(ay)S(ex)500

sadly not
it even failed this simple task

go back to your "annie mee" board, "sen pie". your "suhgoy" ways are not welcome here, "day soo".

More like Good Succ, because that's what you're getting from all the bitches when they see your bike.

dream machine machine

Hey faggots, I was cleaning my air filter on the used craigslist bike I bought and noticed that this hose wasn't connected. Is this some mod people do or was this just accidentally disconnected?

>wow user is that a cafe racer
>my dad has a bike like it, it's a 1975 honda

disconnect it again or your bike will run lean and start to burn oil
its made to reach emission standarts, you can disconnect it in everyday use

Don't know what that arrow is pointing at. Is it connected to something at one end and open at the other? Could be a breather tube.

confirmed foer never having ridden a quad
i like it a lot, but the only reason to buy a bmw nowadays is all the modern electronic fuckery imho

maybe a crankcase breather?
or an upside-down overflow?
i don't know about any other hoses that should be unused

>i like it a lot, but the only reason to buy a bmw nowadays is all the modern electronic fuckery imho
NOOOT

Is this some serbian meme?

HELL BENT

Yes, you should know if when you're posting on a serbian war forum

Just bought some Rev'it gloves for this winter and they are fucking incredible holy shit just rode an hour in this winter weather no heated grips or handguards and my hands are still warm.

>I had to build a snowmobile-style throttle with a pushbike brake

There has to be a great backstory on this one why you didn't just replace the pull cable with something like a bicycle derailleur cable as bikers have done for generations.

BTW if Americuck or live elsewhere with non-shit hardware stores you can buy brass cable ends with setscrews to use or modify easily for use with throttle cables. Dorman kits like below are common. I've used both of these kits:

amazon.com/KiWAV-Universal-Throttle-Emergency-Motorcycle/dp/B009YEYN6A

amazon.com/Dorman-3336-Cable-Assortment-Piece/dp/B000COCPZM/ref=pd_lpo_263_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W5QR5QBCT5ZSSA18PF00

>tools and parts for bike are on the way
>if a default map from power commander doesn't fully iron out my bike's fuelling issues, the absolute last expense on this bike for the time being is going to be $2-300 for a custom map
>after that my bike is going to be running perfectly
well i ended up paying more than i should have for this bike but it's going to be running amazingly once i'm done with it. i don't know how the cosmos aligned to keep me from noticing all of the issues with the bike over the fucking literal hour that i test rode it, but it's been kind of a death by a thousand cuts since i pulled the trigger on it. it's been (and going to continue to be once i start working on it) a learning experience so there's that at least.

it's a tube running from the airbox down to the engine or maybe the crankshaft/case.

Nah, i just ordered a pair for 30€ from AF1
As for backstory
>be on freeway
>downshift to pass
>cable snaps
>bail at the nearest exit
>limp home through clutch and TORKS
>swap in half broken return cable
>too short
>bike idle is now 10k
>redline used to be 9.5k
>try shortening cable
>no luck
>apply genius
>we snowmobile nao
And that's it, really

In my bike i have a similar one going to the front sprocket
It was part of a scottoiler system (auto-lube chain), but i can't be fucked to top it up

I was at eicma today.
Am tired.

Suggest me a movie to watch, maybe horror.

how about i disembowel you and send a video of it to your family you shitposting fuck

Go on, do it.

What reason is there to get a 600cc over a 250cc?

250cc has more than enough power, is lighter, still has top speeds of 120mph, and has amazing fuel economy, and cheap insurance.

>enough power
More power

>top speeds of 120mph
More speed

this

Having more choice of configuration than single and p-twin?

Because your mother won't stop sucking past the tip

>tfw no 250cc triple

Some people want the most power that they can afford. Some people like to track their bikes and push themselves around the twisties. If you're happy with your bike, then good on you m8, but other people want to try different things because they aren't as happy as you to settle just yet.

600 for the bitches m8
i love my r25 tho

>>>>>>>>"""""""triple"""""""
>tfw no 250cc I4

V4>V2=I3>>>>>>>>>>>>I4

How do you niggers feel about the scrambler

>steel tank over aluminum
>conventional forks over upside downs
>no tach
>shit tires
(((no)))

I'm used to a big twin, a 250cc whould be hell. Probably can't even start moving in second on the clutch with a 250.

Friendly reminder that Yamaha care about the 600cc market and Honda don't.

Little bored here, m8's.

It's a shitty R1200R

>back into the shed

This winter gon b gud

Going to stick this in my bum. Pics on their way.

Hllo faggots i know some of you have shit motorcycle taste so i will post something beautiful

28 days later

That's not the octane

>new plastics and some bodgy non IMU based TCS you don't even need on 600s over the same 10 year old engine, chassis, swingarm, wheels etc.
>caring

Kawi Kares, Yamaha don't.

>that thang
>butifel

unibrow LED

RAUS!

Look a the sticker on the ground on the left

JUST

It's more sad that Honda dropped out because they can't handle competing with said "uncaring" Yamaha.

>Waving is necessary
Discuss

If waving was good then the best riders on earth would be doing it. Yet you never see ANYONE in MotoGP wave at anyone else while passing.
We can conclude that either waving is bullshit and you shouldn't do it if you want to become a good rider, or MotoGP riders are actually the shittest riders in the world.

shit german rider

i like bikes

Get the fuck out you sick fuck, do you even know where you are? Nobody here likes motorcycles, fuck off to reddit.

Why are the Americans still here? Why? Why? Why?

why can't murricops ride cool bikes?

We need to build a firewall, and the Aussies will pay for it.