So the deal is that this junk has been sitting in my garage for like 15 years and I just recently gave a shit about it...

So the deal is that this junk has been sitting in my garage for like 15 years and I just recently gave a shit about it. Its a 1987 Mercedes 560 SL. Is it worth looking into it? The car wont start as it appears its lacking a battery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKR1lwxUMC4
google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Get-a-Title-to-an-Abandoned-Vehicle?amp=1?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're obviously too much of a faggot to appreciate it.

Give it to someone that cares. End yourself boomer scum.

It is also missing seats, front and rear bumpers, side door panels and some other interior pieces.

cash for clunkers

Wash the dust off before you scratch the paint to hell with your cheeto fingers.

Just get some lights, seats and pick up racing.

Its not mine. My dad was a mechanic and some friend apparently left this car here at our place. Its been sitting here ever since so I figured he completely forgot about it or even died and the car has no owner now.

dont even think about touching that nice car you ungrateful prick.
this too

how the fuck do you just forget there's a merc SL sitting in your garage

unless you have a collection like jay leno or some shit like that

Go watch this and then come back with your impressions: youtube.com/watch?v=QKR1lwxUMC4

It's not likely to be cheap.

That's not how this shit works. You need to either find the owner so he can sign over the title, or figure out how to get a title for an abandoned vehicle.

If you end up restoring it, put on the euro-spec bumpers since the US-spec ones look like dogshit.

Like I said its been here quite some time so out of routine i never really noticed it up until now.
I figure it would be better to just sell this to someone who knows his shit.
The problem is neither I nor my dad know whos car it is. It has no papers or documents whatsoever.

What state? It makes a difference for the laws.

Non US. Yuropoor, Poland.

Here yo go friendo. Even has pictures.

google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Get-a-Title-to-an-Abandoned-Vehicle?amp=1?client=safari

Well crap. My link may not apply then.

How the heck did that car wind up there? And how do you keep getting all the dubs and trips?

Should be cheaper for you to restore since you're in yuroland.

Its been in the garage since my father moved his shop and made this place our house. At his new shop there are more abandoned cars, like a fucking merc limo someone left and forgot about or an old rusty beetle. I'd have to dig a bit deeper to learn how exactly it got here.

Yuro here, most stolen vehicles go to or through Poland. No wonder they don't know who the owner was.

Even ones from the US? Why would anyone go through the trouble of shipping it back over there?

Go ask at the local transport office about how this would work. Either it's been reported stolen or somebody has forgotten about it. There should be a procedure of some kind for stuff like this.

Help it find it's natural place in the world as an organ donor for a SLC

My mom has a 528i in good cosmetic shape just rotting away in her driveway. I was thinking about doing something with it or buying a 5th gen prelude.

currently drive an 07 IS250 that I would probably sell if I got another car.

what do Veeky Forums?

Fuck that POS. Cage it, single turbo 5.3 LS swap, and turn that heap into a drift missile. You won't regret it. And besides it'll make these faggot rage.

You can buy cars in Poland m8

>Poland
>buy cars
thanks for the laugh mate.

>528i in good cosmetic shape
Part that fucker out for best financial return.

Someone probably bought that in Europe somewhere, then someone stole it and took it to Poland where Op's dad stole it and then forgot about it

560 is US only. Must have been brought over by Military.

Add recaros, deliver pizza

Car was imported, it has some tag on the key. No idea where from tho.

Find out who the owner is

If you can buy it, i would recommend it. Parts are cheap in yurope and that car would be decently quick while looking bitchin