I go around to houses for sale with an agent and steal prescription drugs in medicine cabinets...

I go around to houses for sale with an agent and steal prescription drugs in medicine cabinets. Id also volunteer for hospice and steal drugs from old dying people. Got caught and have 2 felony counts and 7 years probation. I'm 22. Am I fucked for life?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/2014/05/14/80-of-military-recruitments-turned-down.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah probably.. that's some serious shit... eitherway there's always other shit you can do like go enlist or move south or northwest and get a lowkey job

>military

You know that's like a 20% acceptance rate and less than 1% for less than high school. Don't get why its always posted like its an easy option.

I cant move because probation.

How did you get caught?

You deserve it you scum.
LOOOOOOOL, how does it feel being the lowest of the low? Fucking loser.
HEY EVERYONE, COME LAUGH AND POINT AT THIS LOSER.

>20% acceptance rate and less than 1% for less than high school.

Wait what???

lol I thought anyone who wasn't a pathetic criminal like OP could be join the military?

No. Not even close. Unless you got a college degree its like 18% to be specific

>I go around to houses for sale with an agent and steal prescription drugs in medicine cabinets.

You piece of shit

I knew people like you existed when we were selling our house. I thought I was just being paranoid.

that's news to me
good thing i never cared for joining

thanks for the info
to answer your question: you're fucked

he's wrong.

op is a fucking retard.

joining the military is easy as long as you have your high school diploma (if you are white you should have this) and if you're physically and mentally healthy. you don't even have to be in great shape (boot camp is for that) just mediocre (not a fat sperglord) just healthy from asthma and the like.

source: was in the military. any random retard can join. and i was in the hardest branch to get in and in a job that was higher on the asvab score requirements. and most everybody was still a fucking moron.

It was before 2008, but so many people flooded in after the crash, that they've had to up the requirements significantly

You can have misdemeanors expunged, but you're fucked if you have felony convictions though.

The air force will barely accept anyone now if they don't have at least an associates, and even they're letting go of a lot of useless and redundant personnel due to budget cuts.

also, 7 years of probation? guaranteed fucked. you'll end up going to prison it's just a matter of when. NO ONE can do 7 years of probation.

also you can't join the military with a felony anyways so disregard my entire above post because it's irrelevant anyway.

hopefully the judge only sentences you to a 1-7 or 2-7. don't fuck around in the joint and get flopped at a parole hearing.

source: after a bad conduct discharge from the military, i've been to prison as a civilian.

military.com/join-armed-forces/2014/05/14/80-of-military-recruitments-turned-down.html

Fucking kill yourself you degenerate scum

Thank God Trump won so we can start lynching you niggers in the street

>Currently shopping for a house
>Notice that every house I go into there is a shiny watch or watches left out on random tables or beds or whatever. It's the only thing not packed up and always just sitting there in plain view.

I've wondered. Is this some kind of bait for thieves?

you'd think that the agent would be looking over you and if something goes missing he'd be responsible for it?

Not sure

You'd think that but no, they don't. They usually just chill in the living room and dick around on their phone. And not just one, we've had like ten different realtors and agents show us around in past six months and I think only one even bothered to sort of follow us around, and she was just doing that to be a chatty fuck. She wasn't watching us or anything.

>tfw

so what do? Can't these niggers just steal my things?

I'm not sure what you really can do. Pack up your valuable/stealable stuff and move it out of the house. Actually, taking everything out of your house would be a big benefit for me as a buyer because I hate having to try to measure the size of rooms with people's stuff in the way. Conceptually, stuff also reduces the size of a room visually, making it appear smaller. If your carpet, floors, walls, or ceilings are fucked up though that becomes much more apparent (also good for the buyer).

people are trusting and if something is missing presumably the listing agent has your information.

If you start your own business you don't have to give a shit what other people think. Look at it this way, most people are to scared to leave their comfy 9-5 to start a business, for you, it's your best option.

>I'm 22. Am I fucked for life?

No, my friend.

Don't feel bad op, I walk a neighbors dog and I take small amounts of chips / various candy from their cupboard about 50 percent of the ti.e

I dont take a shitload so I.dont think they know

Although stealing snacks is diff from prescription drugs

What happens if you have felonies? Is it
>can't apply for a job
>can't access credit