Stop going on this board because it's nothing but a bunch of children who know nothing about cars talking shit...

>Stop going on this board because it's nothing but a bunch of children who know nothing about cars talking shit, regurgitating memes and spouting facts based nowhere in reality, tripfags ranging between full-on retard and user-tier blogging nonstop not helping the situation.
>Keep clicking on Veeky Forums without thinking out of habit
fuck. Seriously even /v/ has a better userbase than this fuckfest

I know man... i know

Don't forget constant bait posts. Same as you basically.

Good no one gives a fuck what you think faggot fuck off back to your reddit hug space and kys

>hug space
>he would rather watch Veeky Forums turn to shit than talk about cars
You... you are filth and i hope your life is hell

And this sort of retard is why this board is such cancer
>F-FAGGOT M-MUH REDDIT GTFO

You ever notice how it's always these faggots that are the first to get triggered

>O turn to shit
Too bad it's Veeky Forums and everything is always going to be shit
Now stop crying because your little bitch ass can't handle shit posting on 4fuckingchan of all places

No this board is cancer because of people like you who expect it to be the holy grail of automotive discussion

The only triggered person itt was the girl who made the thread

Stay upset kid

>Now stop crying because your little bitch ass can't handle shit posting on 4fuckingchan of all places
Says the one going nuclear over over a Veeky Forums post

see:
Nobody here is triggered but you

nuke-u-lar
it's pronounced nuke-u-lar

>Waah waah why do people shit post on Veeky Forums this place is cancer waah waah
Stay triggered and projecting, gay boy Roflmao

>he's still going

civic for 3k

>pls stop shit posting on Veeky Forums user!! I can't stand it!!

I just started coming here. Asked what car to buy one day when my prius was on it's last legs, and now I drive a fast stick shift thanks to Veeky Forums.

Now I'm here every day lurking. It's a good board. Better than /v/.

If you are too good for Veeky Forums then leave you mongoloid and never come back ever again.

>still going

No user I won't stop for you

el may o

Is it so hard to just talk about cars

>Seriously even /v/ has a better userbase
Yeah, no.

sure, let's talk about the corvette
why can't it compete?

I think I am addicted to these types of boards. Any suggestions how to stop and keep it that way? Pls no bully.

Because it's GM.
When was GM ever good?

BTFO! how will gm ever recover?

I keep meaning to switch my default board to /k/ but they're not much better most of the time.

>nothing but a bunch of children who know nothing about cars talking shit, regurgitating memes and spouting facts based nowhere in reality, tripfags ranging between full-on retard and user-tier blogging nonstop not helping the situation.

Comfy. I feel right at home.

But it can compete

It's just not number one. It's never been the fastest thing out there. Never really gave much of a fuck about high dollar sportscars anyway. Rather focus on the shit I can actually afford.

except it literally can't compete

/k/ used to be so fucking good too, never seen a board with actual worthwhile trips before

RIP Johnny

If it literally couldn't compete those lap times would be N/A, and again losing to the number one contender =/= can't compete unless you're trying to say the GTR is the absolute lowest rung of performance vehicles

>those lap times would be N/A
it can't even go for more than 6 ( S I X ) miles before blowing the engine
gm a shit

if there were Veeky Forums users within 40 minutes of me with a remotely fast car i would organize cleveland meets

Was the cause of that ever figured out? I'd be way more ready to beleive some hourly pay "technician" fucked up before it left the shop.

keep whining and bitching shit wont change

>assmad toyota fangirl detected

Cool lap times, let's see yours

Can't show em. I have a slew of autistic stalkers around around here and I don't want to reveal my identity.

>Doesn't contribute meaningful posts to the board
>Sooks like a bitch on her rags about shitposting

I'm in the same situation user, coming here makes me sad but I won't stop. Guess I'm stuck with this strange corner of the internet

I do think that you've mistook this jizzfest for a proper forum. If you want to talk cars join a forum for the car that you own. Unless of course you don't own one, to which I say, that you haven't worked hard enough.

>can only talk about one car
Thats dumb

Nissan Scum