Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t9FN3RV50k
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what does Trump winning the US election do for us, gents? Does that mean that China is going to invade us now and they won't help us? Is our dollar going to go up?

Already lost $500 worth of shares today.

It means we're going to fucking annex you mate

You may now say "crikey".

second for we should follow in america's footsteps

I won some money on it so its all good.

Honestly nothing will happen. Its usual fearmongering. It will recover after a week of shitposting and meltdowns.

TRUMP
>investing
>in aus
lel

Will based tones make australia great again?

Only someone like pauline or albo can do that mate

>Already lost $500 worth of shares today
you didnt think to sell off when everyone has been crying for over a year that us election day will fuck global markets?

god I hope so

It means he'll kill the fucking piece of shit TPP.

Trump winning is the best thing that ever happened to us, go look at the TPP and the bullshit we were about to get fucked with.

It was about to become a cunting CRIMINAL offense to bypass DRM, 70 years of copywrite and no generic medicine.

Thank god. I thought the TTP was set in stone, so good to see it gone

Yeah same fuck the TPP

We really, really need trump to stick to his word and have the TPP be the first thing he goes after, it HAS to die or else we all need to stock up on lube for all the corporations about to fuck us raw.

Ps' here

Am i going to get pulled over in cucktoria driving a V8 soarer?

Debadge it and you'll be fine.

Nigga people have been crying about a housing crash for ten years now, nothing has happened. House prices in Sydney are STILL going up. If people listened to public sentiment when it came to investing, the market would absolutely stagnate.

Yes.

I didn't even know what the TPP was before now, where the fuck do the cunts in parliament stand on it?

>where the fuck do the cunts in parliament stand on it?

A lot of them are for it because it promises riches for the upper class despite fucking over the povvos among us.

And every trade agreement with the US seems to always result in the US being the victor of the spoils.

>And every trade agreement with the US seems to always result in the US being the victor of the spoils.
Isn't trumps main platform to reform these agreements to benefit the us MORE?

Well it lets big businesses stomp all over us plebs so clearly all the corrupt fuckwits in parliament are all for it.

In a way, yes. But it won't come quite so much at the cost of other countries. Trump's an isolationist. The establishment for the last twenty or so years has been all about screwing over the American middle class by outsourcing manual labour and manufacturing jobs that can be done for cheap in places like China and The Philippines, as well as importing immigrants en masse from Mexico. This allows corporations to cut their bottom line for more profit, while John Doe loses his job and is replaced by a Mexican that's willing to work for half the wage (ironically, that money is wired back to Mexico so wife and kids have something to eat). Trump wants to put an end to that by implementing more protectionist policies - bring manufacturing back to the US, protect American workers by either subsidising American production, or taxing the ever loving fuck out of anything not made in the US.

Could go either way for the US, really. Thing is, Australia floats a balance between a political relationship with the US, and a trade relationship with China as they're our main buyer. If the US decides to up and leave, they no longer have any obligation to provide security to Australia and other countries that they're currently aligned with. Australia is a large nation with a small population, and a lot of resources that could be valuable to a lot of countries around the world. So it might be to our benefit to side with China, for the benefit of security and to maintain a trade relationship. There's a significant chance that we all might be speaking Mandarin in 30 years' time... although I suspect we'd have a very vocal contingent that would oppose that.

We don't need the US to defend ourselves, it's simply been easier to keep our spending fairly low and rely on the ANZUS treaty so far.

On the off chance our relationship with the US breaks down (unlikely), we can bump up another 1% of our GDP and rush production on the new nuclear subs and have a 2 main plane air force for the first time, possibly even get another one of those carriers and some VTOL F-35s.

This, combined with us still being commonwealth will make taking the country a whole hell of a lot less attractive than just buying off our politicians for some sweet trade deals.

>channel 7 playing rolling live coverage all day of the usa election
>trump starts to win so they play his build a wall speech over and over
seriously lel'd out loud

Do we actually have the capabilities and manpower to defend against a invasion though? We have a lot of land to defend with only 24mil people

Channel 9 was based as fuck. Half their coverage was just panning over the crying hillary supports. Laughed my ass off everytime I saw them

This actually works to our advantage.

Our troops can set up their defense wherever they feel like it and force the enemy to travel across 1000km of desert.

Being so spread out also minimizes the effect of losses, if they take one city cool only another 1000km to travel to get to the next.

Our troops also know how to deal with the local assholes, imagine being a ching chong walking along our bush and not knowing what a brown snake and funnelweb is.

We also have a massive capacity for IEDs with all the mining and the few restrictions on explosives because of this.

Hah, impossibru. Remember how much the left complained when Based Tone bought the F-35's?

We should just start the British Empire again, now that the UK has (nearly) left the EU. Enslave India once again for sweet tanned wimmins, stop them from pooing in the loo, and use them to make all of our cheap shit.

For the record, even Indonesia has a stronger military than we do...

Also, wouldn't be surprised if the E-3 visa program were cancelled, making it very difficult for anyone here wanting to move to the US.

so many keks at seeing all the SJWs crying
but also
>D A V E
fuckin based

More screens of the dems and their sweet tears please

>implying planes don't exist
>implying google doesn't exist
>implying the grade A+ asians wouldn't have researched and spied on Australia until they knew every tiny detail

Yeah but we could scare some sense into the pussies if we got the media to play up fears of what could happen if the ANZUS treaty were to fail.

Indonesia has a stronger military on paper but in practice they have fuckall allies and australia is hard as fuck to invade, coming from the north they take the NT and we go 'keep it assholes', they then try to take anything else and they get to enjoy thousands of km of desert and rainforest with a bunch of fucking ivan milats hunting them the entire time.

Want to invade from the east? Tough titties, no where to stage an invasion from. West? same thing. South? Nah

All we really need to do is defend our major ports which the current ADF can do reasonably well, and we're only at 1.88% of our GDP.

We could very easily support 3% which would give us enough money to sell all the F-18s and replace them with 96 upgraded super hornets for the RAAF, start a navy air force by buying another one canberra class outfitted for 24 STOVL F-35s, get the full 12 barracuda subs and heavily push the reserves while upgrading the M1 abrams to M1A2 with TUSK.

The British Empire is done, I'm afraid. Now is the time for the Oceanic Empire.

This election is bringing out the best of us all

Honestly, this.

There's no reason for Aus, PNG and NZ not to be the Oceanic Union.

We can legally import catfish into Aus.

>png
"no"
Good as an opponent to indonesia. Doesnt mean we should have them too close

I can legally stab myself in the eye, too

Doesn't mean i want to do it

Bro, if they're us we can send all our manufacturing there and get it ching chong cheap while getting all the benefit

I dunno, something's changed. I've got a newfound appreciation for USDM-tyte.

BURGERS BE GONE

>looking into changing sparkplugs on the BA
Goddamn, why do they make it so hard

doesnt help that i have this bullshit dual fuel cast iron LPG intake wrapped around over the rocker cover. But hey,at least installing an AUX input on it is piss easy

Corvette C5 is kinda cool though, between being the last production car to have popups, its fat murican v8 and its rx7-ish looks, I can't say I wouldn't take one.
Only problem is for an LS1 car, it's not really worth it when you can pick up a VT or latter commo for way cheaper

based bro team

It's a pity. If RHD conversion weren't necessary it wouldn't be too much more expensive, plus it weighs less and undoubtedly handles better than the Commo.

is it sad that trump winning is the first time in a long time that I have genuinely been happy?

yep same

started off the year wanting to kill myself.

We've come so far anons

I was excited for most of the day, yeah. Fuck the left wing, fuck the politically correct, fuck the mudslimes and fuck the chinks. Trump winning is a paradigm shift that will hopefully make SJWs and nu-males rethink their lives.

Now, who wants to go bomb ISIS?

Yep fucking this

So what if i dont have any friends anymore they where all cucks anyway

Fuck I wasn't aware how not alone I was lol

Who was the user here who bet $500 on a trump victory?

not me sadly

hopefully by the time our 2019 elections come around we have better candidates but i doubt it

A bit, yeah. Granted the tears are delicious.

>entire facebook feed today was nothing but anti-trump sentiment
Eh, fuck it. I know my friends are like that, I expected it. I swear that over the past year or so I've become increasingly racist and not given a shit about it.

TRUMP 2016 WE FUCKIN DID IT CUNTS

lol as have i.

Belive me if your under 25 your friends are going bye bye

I know this feeling im so fucking happy about the utcome of the election. bring on the biggest liberal temper tantrum in history

We need a new Visa/permanent residency policy called 'Fuck Off We're Full'

downside of this election is more mudlsimes will come here instead...

Twas me. Bet 1k ended up with 5k by the end. Pretty good deal

lol ai its fucking hilarious

This is why I didnt want trump to win, now we will have to deal with all the spics and shitskins trying to escape him

If we get more muslims coming in then we get higher chances of radicalized muslims doing terrorist shenanigans, which means increased hate towards muslims.

Unlike the cucks up in yurop, we don't put up with that shit. Sharia Law won't fly, people are already sick of this 'haram food' shit, and with ministers like Pauline Hansen getting into power, I don't think it'll be a problem.

It's like Brazil being rekt by Germany

Well. Found my fap material for the night

Good fucking god man I wish I lived in the US

God i'm fucking rigid right now

Maybe we can get a Trump of our own, someone to deregulate car and gun restrictions, raise speed limits, get rid of the hoon laws...

Maybe I'm just dreaming, hoping for VR to catch on once it's as realistic as life.

That would be nice. I'm talking in a sort of different context though, this is gonna sound like some ridiculous hippie bullshit. I've literally spent the last hour traveling through American suburbia and cities in the mid-west, in Streetview. I feel like I've lived there before, a long time ago. I feel ridiculously homesick about a place that I've never even been, like a deep sense of longing that right now, I am in Australia in real life and I'm not meant to be here. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Put down the bong lad. It's time to sleep

Goddamn those merricunts counted their votes fast.
Takes us like a week and we have less than 20 million to count lol

because we're fucking retards

we didnt hire enough AEC braindead cretins and underpaid them and expected them to work for hours without any breaks

Oh and dont forget the Cencus bungle

Fucking census. Why can't cunts just stick to good old pen and paper that can be hacked or ddos'd.

You're feeling a sense of kinship, how those brits felt all those years ago hearing about australia and stealing a loaf of bread in order to get here.

A promise of a good future, a better one.

Trump is going to fix america while the rest of the world becomes a SJW filled sharia law shithole

It's time to start saving money, you don't even need too much to get yourself a beautiful bit of land in one of the free states.
Drink, smoke weed, shoot some shit and drive a straight piped rusted out V8 deathtrap while the cops give you a thumbs up

Literally what I've been thinking.

Mantras will be

'Personal Responsibility'
'End Nanny Statism'
'Fuck off We're Full'
'If you don't like it, leave'

Have never smoked weed in my life and most likely never will.

because retardation

>mfw nbn has been running 5mbit-15mbit for the past year and theres nothing i can do even though i used to get 25mbit and 30ms ping now i get 130ms+
Absolutefuckmyshitup

>mfw last time i got so high over a year ago i greened out like 3 times every time i smoked
Ill probably go back in a year or so when its legal or i get medical or whatever.

I wish you well. Take your lack of contribution and go and be unemployed over there.

Apparently the merricunts have a sophisticated computer system for counting the votes. They go through instantly and get counted.
Russia was threatening to hack the system so Trump threatened them back according to my old man.

>mfw all this talk about the voting system potentially being rigged had some truth to it

>Implying I'm unemployed here

My job isn't entirely useless like some retail bullshit either, son.

like for scanning paper votes?

Some cunt also got busted for voting twice and went to jail

Even if Trump got in via fraud just like Bush JR fuck having somelike like shillary cunton in power though did you see what merkel did to germany?

Welp, meant to reply to:

The voting system was almost certainly going to be rigged, right up until trump called on people to count the number of voters going into their local station and ask those who voted which way they went for.

Suddenly once some accountability is called up, hillary stood no chance.

Also i love all the stupid women crying about this
>wah only men wah patriarchy
Losing because you're a cunt and losing because you have one are 2 very different things

Look up david leyonhjelm and the LDP.

>Russia was threatening to hack the system so Trump threatened them back according to my old man
Serious question, does your old man use drugs constantly?

>Already lost $500 worth of shares today.
tfw down like 3k or some shit, so i made like a jew and bought more

can't wait for shit to bounce back in the coming weeks/months

Jesus fucking christ I feel like a bag of shit at the moment. Anyone else ever had an emotionally abusive girlfriend?

Dump her. Block all communication and stop being a bitch. Completely remove her from you life

Lol I put $1000 down on trump at 3.95

I did. I bought her a ticket back to her home country, dropped her off at the airport, and left her there.

We spoke for a little while after she got back to her home. She wanted me to give her another chance, but I was adamant not to get drawn into that rollercoaster again. That was about three months ago. Recently I started dating another girl, much more stable, very sweet, pretty much wife material.

But for some inexplicable reason, I miss emotionally abusive and manipulative ex more than I can even say. I feel like I've made this absolutely horrible mistake in sending her home, even though at the time we would have ended up killing each other because we were fighting all the time. She just seemed so... broken. After her flight home that is.

Thinking I should probably go back and see the shrink again.

>finally get "proper" internet put on after years of using prepaid wifi
>get free modem but stuck on ADSL2+ because rural town (They're still installing NBN here)
>can load vids in a tolerable speed in glorious HD now without burning money away
>try and play anything online
>depending on game it's between 300-1000 ping
>still have to buy credit to play any online game decently, prepaid wifi at least gives me a playable 90 ping on every game, even has better upload and download speeds than ADSL2+ according to speedtest

No idea if the cunt who hooked up my net at the exchange fucked something up or if it has something to do with the cabling to my house from the exchange but this is fucking annoying.

based NBN
>via wifi

Nope, that's typical ADSL2+ behaviour, it was fast ten years ago before everyone got on board and now the exchanges are rusted-out overburdened hunks of shit.
>rust
Not even kidding. We chewed the ear off iiNet (back before they became another Telstra, the pack of cunts) to fix their shit and their tech found rusted contacts at the exchange. How the fuck does copper rust?!?

>How the fuck does copper rust?!?
What is oxidization, for 10 points?

Fuck man, I'd kill for the old 1mb/s down, 250 kb/s upload speeds of ADSL 2 if it meant I had under 90 ping and didn't suffer from constant fucking packet loss on this shithouse Uniti Wireless setup I've been forced to get.

There's literally a fucking exchange box RIGHT OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR but Telstra jewed out and refused to install enough nodes for all the new houses in the area, so I have no landline at all. NBN doesn't come until 2018. I'm seriously thinking about moving.

Nice trips.

Tone was for deregulating import restrictions. It had the stealerships and whoever represents them having a fit about "dangerous imports".

Why couldn't Big Clive be as based as the Don?

Is it a shit idea to buy a e36/e46 as a first car with no prior experience of working on cars?

>>depending on game it's between 300-1000 ping
yeah i had this problem too it was absolutely fucked

they don't have a metre-long senate voting form with fucking insane preference flows to work out afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=4t9FN3RV50k

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

deja vu is (highly) optional