Marvel Future Fight General: All Alliances Welcome Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
MFFG: new alliance - now recruiting!
OCEAN
Apply and leave in game name in thread.

>Latest:
>2.7 Interim Report 1: A Mysterious Figure
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603904
>Current contest: 4 weeks of Thanos Mind Gem
>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=611798#replyArea

Previous thread:

first for redheads

FUCK MFFG

First for shit thread, make a new one

Symbiotic is far more cancerous and filled with normie garbage yet it's still in OP

Stop being hypocrites

G A R B A G E

Someone is seriously gonna get upset about that, but to be fair, if we don't want this general to die like before the Strange/New Avengers pre-update threads, we need to onvite more people to play, obviously.

Look, I'm not saying that we shouldn't tolerate obvious shitposting (which people should ignore and report beforehand) but the other options is staying like /maag/ or /mhg/, aka dead or with the possibility of threads dying in any minute.

top kek pal
nice meme

>didn't take note from
>doesn't include the Elektra answer for the Mobirum event
>not enough line breaks between latest info links
SHIT

Also shiningflare never asked to have his alliance in the OP stop this meme

It's too late, MFFG is dead, everyone picked up their bags and joined a different alliance, it will take some time before a new alliance is made or people decide to try again with the general after the 2 previous threads.

>nice meme
past thread people were admitting how their alliances had vip10 and higher players but only accepted them on that basis even though they were normie trash, and Symbiotic leader accepted people that were applying regardless if they were from Veeky Forums since ages ago

seriously, stop being hypocritical assholes

>wanting everyone to get spoonfeed
you can make up the answer for the riddle by watching the video alone, if you want to be spoonfeed GB2 reddit

Is the complaining about the OP a meme or are people seriously autistic about something no one ever reads?

First for Unworthy Hobo is shit

autism

>vip10
YEAH THAT WAS IN OCEAN
WHICH ISNT A /MFFG/ ALLIANCE
FUCKING
IDIOT

>Caspere knew this

Can't wait to wake up and read all the shitposting
Make it juicy

are you completely ignoring how Symbiotic has been accepting random requests to join since its creation months ago?

I don't even get why people got so autistic with this shit, I remember when the reasoning was "as long as they're good players that make a contribution they can stay" and not this "muh secret club" meme bullshit, it's just pure concentrated autism

but if you're going to let your autism get on the way of the making of the OPs then don't be a hypocrite and get rid of every alliance since it's quite clear they all have normies

>Symbiotic leader accepted people that were applying regardless if they were from Veeky Forums since ages ago
What? Where did you get this from?

If it's really dead, as in, it was truly deleted, then might as well then do that.

However, if the owner of that alliance actually cleans his alliance, and decides to stick to people who actually are old and intelligent enough to participate both here and the game, then his alliance is welcome to enter again in the recruitmente page.

The second, although there is some obvious concern about how the qop of this thread could lower to critical levels thanks to kids and idiots.

But let's move on, please.

What are your hopes, expectations and nightmares from this upcoming update, anons?

>are you completely ignoring how Symbiotic has been accepting random requests to join since its creation months ago?
First off, Symbiotic has been around for over a year. Second off, I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from?

>where did you get this from
check the archives from both Veeky Forums and /co/, there was people that didn't browse Veeky Forums for shit since ages ago in both symbiotic and Veeky Forums co and as far as I know they were never cleaned up

and why would they, if the players that requested to enter are useful and good players it would be extremely rude to "clean" them just because the person making the OP is an autistic fuck

>expectations
Every Asgardian up to and including Destroyer gets a T2

>nightmares
Unworthy Thor is somehow a separate character from Thor Classic and is natural T2

also stop namefagging

>symbiotic so hard trying to save face the leader decides to namefag

>Hopes
Carol T2
Bill
Farmable Destroyer
Two new chapters
Old AB rewards

>Nightmares
Whale-centric QoL stuff
AB rewards unchanged

I namefag in these threads solely because autistic tears keep me young and virile.
Also because alliance drama is dumb and people being pissed off at each other over this childish ass shit is hilarious.

>MFFG let back into the OP
>MFFG-senpai continues shitposting anyways
Bravo.

>implying it wasn't some falseflagging fuck

>Praying for Interim Report 2
>Hoping MFFBros don't murder each other before it arrives
p-p-please senpais.

Fair enough. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume all this rampant shitposting back and forth and "alliance drama" is just a couple shitposters that aren't even in any of the alliances having a laugh.

I love me some funposting, but the "alliance drama" stuff is just exhausting.

The lack of a November update is tearing us apart.

>fair enough
it's pretty obvious

>MFFG
>an alliance of literal underage nobodies who don't even post on vg and have nothing to do with this general

Yep, so we pretty much got a fucking awful OP right here. Good job pal

>it's an user can't stop shitposting episode
Man, I fucking hate this episode

Thank Moonestada for being such a fucking retard that he made the alliance public.

Laughable, mffg actually literally had 9 year olds in it.

Are you dense? Nobody wants to be playing with clueless 9 year olds who invest poison damage ISOs into Ghost Rider. It's okay if they were normies who contributed and were effective, but they weren't.

Fuck off back under your rock.

Mysterio when?

Poison damage ISOs? Sounds spicy.

never, it's shitposting hour right now

shill-off dude
you are getting mad for no reason

make mffg great again

I'm actually getting mad because I invested time into contributing to mffg's alliance achievements, only for Moonestada to let in literal fucking 9 year olds who didn't know the first thing about the game.

That alliance is a joke and so are you

>hour
The shitposting will continue until Interim Report 2.

Seems like you are having an asthma attack, cool down bro.

>hopes
Sif Journey Into Mystery uni with skill changes that makes her actually playable (not meme, at least playable), good T2 for her and some more Thor villains like Enchantress, Skurge, Kurse, Ulik, Radioactive Man.
Beta Ray Bill and Valkyrie are also highly appreciated additions.
>expectations
T2 for all asgardian characters
>nightmares
Unworhty Shitter is the only new uni, Sif stays shit tier, new story missions features Loki, Thor and Destroyer. Yeah, I don't want Destroyer to be farmable. And not just because I got mine ready for T2. It's just that hese days we have the luxury of SL selectors. If you want Destroyer so badly, then just rev up those Shadowland selectors. I want more obscure characters to be added (especially Thor related) and not some previously farmable characters made even more farmable than before.

what are you even on about, I've never seen anyone accepted into Symbiotic that didn't post their name in thread

you know why he's namefagging, right?

When superior foes update hits.

is the leader posting now? cmon man, dont let children enter your alliance

it takes some time, but soon your alliance will be full of mffg lurkers man

That's the Alan Moore rework, dude. We'd never get him, not even as a uni.

HP or Dodge on Loki?

shitposting will be rampant until the interim report, then it'll be a blend of intense shitposting and hopefully excitement for the update

Dodge, if Loki's getting hit at all you're doing it wrong

>hopes
Thor t2 and uni makes him very good
Loki t2 is also good
BRB

>nightmare
Thor t2 a shit
No brb
Op power creep megameme character

HP for more tanking off some attacks if your shield vanishes.

Loki builds usually have HP investment

>invested into achievements
The stuff you do daily when playing normally? Just a heads up you are going to have a hard time on any alliance that ask you to have a minimum xp/ab score.

careful you might get ignored among the shitposting

but HP

Well, while we're on the topic of alliances:
Symbiotic has an open spot. Apply in-game and post your IGN here.

New players welcome.

>expectations
BRB! UNWHORTY THOR AND HYPERION UNI AND A GOOD T2 FOR THOR-KUN

>nightmares
no BRB... no good unis... unwhorty thor is a separated char from thor... shitty T2... AI upgrade in TL... nerfed SL rewards...

roll HP on gears, and give xer a gbi + cold dmg obelisk

or play smart and wait until the update before working on anything for xer

I just applied.

IGN is roots manuva

Despite all the shitposting at least the general isn't constantly complaining about hulk.

It's so sad seeing mffg on the alliance search. 0 members. Such a hopeful alliance notice.

Funny how it says welcome Veeky Forums friends when it was full of underage shitters who had never heard of vg

>xer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Best set and gear for hellstorm

iso=poah
obelisk=fire dmg + recovery + increase dmg by x%

>Not complaining about Black Panther
If Hulk worked like Black Dwarf at least he'd be above average

invul or hp regen for obelisk procs?

am I right in thinking that I should hold off on the Dr Strange epic quest? 600 stones for mastery 2 is a little excessive

I should probably just use those on a speed character right, if its not clear I'm new as fuck.

depends on the char and if you want to go for:
>AB/WB/SL = increase dmg
>BW/TL - invincibility

>600 stones for mastery 2
>speed character

spend your chaos tokens 50k give u a lot speed stone, welp me myself at chapter 4 now stuck at rank 6 bam and that's all need 4 of it.

No, better to do it sooner rather than later, I think.

how is Sin?

Have T2 ready Sin w/ hawks eye
Pretty fun, with careful play she can down WBs. Very similar to Elsa.
Awesome for running missions/rifts with hazards because of her passive.
For some reason never uses her +speed buff on autoplay+ though.

lol mordo outdamaged t2 bb

>mfw randomly lose once in TL to that team you were farming
59-1, feels bad man.

Ok, I got Clea to 6/6/60, with all 15 in her gears, and maxed clones, since the shield does jackshit.

Now how the fuck do I get a SL win with her? She gets thoroughly rekt in the Ultron floor. (There's also Nico relay, but energy reflect and all my characters left are energy attackers; and the Fister boss is nearly impossible without Sharon or YJ, due to heal and dodge)

I also have a 6/4/60 Satana, but without anything else besides the masteries, I doubt she can help anywhere.

>tfw I lost to a random sharog this week

It wasn't because of her alone but I mean... its kinda unfair that the AI strange starts the fight using his 5th i-framed skill and you can't even run away from it, you have to sit there and take the dmg. Then after taking the strange down with my own strange, sharon rogers took my me down out of a lucky melee attack, then she OHKO'ed my thanos.. fuck.. this is the downside of running him on 2nd slot... then my wasp not equiped with a gbi obelisk got fcked by her

feelsbadman

>tfw already at 3 lost this week
I just, real tired of this shit mode, ya know?

>its kinda unfair that the AI strange starts the fight using his 5th i-framed skill and you can't even run away from it

I only get that is I'm lucky, since I can run from that for a couple of seconds, but most of the time the fight starts with the 6* on his side, thus not letting me do shit.

You can cancel Clea's shield to reposition without eating up the CD, so you can use it as an evasive move provided something else is off cooldown.
Her strat is basically pop your silence field, pop your clones, pop your shield and run around.
She's pretty effective vs Rocket boss and works wonders if you build her for healing.

PAGE 10 LADS
WE NEED THAT INTERIM REPORT

I have def pen fire dmg dmg increase should i keep reroling?

give it to me instead

I hope that Sif gets a new uni, I'm getting real tired of her MCU look.

wtf? I love sif now

welcome dood

>Tfw I have to plunge my graphics to lowest when doing WB or the app crashes
>Mfw I got Corvus to his last 40K for the first time, but I got wiped
>And then the game crashed after

How much of a meme is Wiccan? I'm getting him to 6* tomorrow, and was wondering if getting him to lv60 is enough to get me a SL floor, or if I need to invest in masteries, gears, iso and obelisk first.

Also
>tfw getting 3 more 6* this week, with some luck
>I'll have over 1/3rd of the roster at 6* now

And it only took me 4-5 months of vip0 playtime and a couple of bad decisions!

you need to invest because he doesn't anything other than i-frames in the way of survival, you're supposed to spam his silence field and the damaging pools while keeping the enemies cornered

Well shit, do I need T2? Or is getting his gears to 17 enough? And what do I get for obelisk?

>took 10 upgrades to go from 17(50%)->18
T E N
E
N

invincibility obelisk or 16%/20% healing on 50% health mark + recovery rate are as good as it gets for characters without native survival skills and passives so get one of those

>46 upgrades from 19 to 20

also every character on Shadowland needs their gears maxxed, only absolute memes like Sharon Rogers, Yellowjacket and Carnage can make do without maxxed gears

30ish green norns left for strange

At what level will each iso need to be before getting a rise in % for the proc? Or is it an immediate jump to max (40%) boost at full awakened iso?

>25 elsa bios from AB
How useful