Now that Donald J. Trump is the president-elect of the United States...

Now that Donald J. Trump is the president-elect of the United States, what are the odds of chicken tax being thrown out and small trucks being made great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/bLqGP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-4:10
It will never go away

I don't know enough about the business of it, but small-time stuff like that may not be big on priorities.

Also to non /pol/lacks: let us have these few days and this will die down. We fucking memed him to the white house.

chicken tax is a domestic market protection measure

trump is all about protecting our jobs

so 0

The chicken tax is a tariff on imported trucks.
Trump's stated goal is to introduce significant tariffs on foreign made goods.

>We fucking memed him to the white house
This is why everyone hates you, you're delusional morons. Trumps target demographic doesn't use Veeky Forums.

Exactly. 95% of the people here saying anything about trump didn't even vote, likely because they're not old enough, don't have transportation, or are too lazy to get off their fat ass to do anything.

95% of /pol/'s work wasn't even done on Veeky Forums. Do you not know what a propaganda machine is for?

>95% of /pol/'s work wasn't even done on Veeky Forums
1. Trump voters don't use Reddit or Twitter either.
2. Bullshit statistic, all /pol/ did was spam "cuck" everywhere.

You didn't do anything. Trump got voted in by working/lower-middle class blue collar ADULTS, not a bunch of children who live on the internet.

If we did nothing than Assange would not have gone to Clinton Foundation General to urge them to continue their work and keep pursuing intelligence leads. You severely underestimate the role of /pol/'s investigations and dissemination of information. Nobody would have turned out after the first debate were it not for /pol/ rigging all the polls to get the silent majority off their asses and show them the media was truly against them.

Sorry you can't understand this.

>1. Trump voters don't use Reddit or Twitter either.
ya but faggots steal our memes and they end up on kikebook

normies all over the place see our dank ass memes

Our memes spread everywhere and influence time and space.

Stop sounding like a GM fan girl and stay BTFO

>Russian intelligence agents hack Clinton's emails
>pass information to Assange
>Assange passes it to the press
>/pol/ takes credit somehow

>admit that someone else has been using "your" memes
>still taking credit

your tears, they fuel me. I require more.

Lmao shut the fuck up nigga. /pol/ was one of the largest contributors to the social media shitstorm that brought Trump into the spotlight. Meme magic is REAL.

>Russian intelligence agents
dude when will you people get over this, it was an FBI inside job by people who were fed up with having to cover for her, not the Russians you cuck

You forgot to call me a nu-male cuck you memespouting 14 year old

>FBI inside job
>FBI finds Clinton has commited no crimes

K

Reddit (the_donald) did more than /pol/ user

>FBI finds Clinton has commited no crimes
>being this delusional
nigga they have a shitton on her, but they either have something on Comey as well or he was legitimately scared for his life. Both times the lead DA was a democratic, personal friend of the Clintons. Of course they "won't find anything incriminating". Now that The Donald is the new president-elect, she'll go to jail. I am surprised she hasn't fled the country yet.

Name calling doesn't change the truth you nu-male cuck.

>implying there isn't significant overlap between both parties

so /pol/ is actually reddit

Donal wont fix anything

Alphonse the eternal furry faggot on suicide watch, where degenerates like him belong.

>Donald Trump is president

These words. They're magical. Only a few days ago non-/pol/ anons would have laughed in your face if you wrote them, now look at them now.

>/pol/ didn't influence anything a hurr hurr durr

these

>mfw Trump fanboys have no idea what his actual policies are and automatically assume he'll make the things they care about better

I know emissions standards are decided by states, but Trump has said that he plans on abolishing the EPA.

Look at me, I am the reddit now

> or are too lazy to get off their fat ass to do anything.

Me.

Trump won because he promised the Rust Belt their jobs back. Of course, he does this without actually explaining how, other than attacking major trading partners with even flow back and forth, or without offering them a way to get into the service industries so they don't have to rely on manufacturing...

Glad that there are still some sane people on this site after all. Nothing will happen, he has no political experience whatsoever so the republicans in congress will stick their hand up his ass and use him as the puppet he is. He won't build a wall, Clinton won't go to jail and he won't cut a single trade deal with China, because that would mean the total economic isolation of the US. But stay delusional, stormfaggots

I voted. MN still went blue but I voted for him.

My concern is how he's going to roll back a bunch of environmental protections when they are needed the most. And I see Congress being completely on board for this.

We can live with 4 years of it. He's talked a little bit about nuclear, he's big on energy independence so I hope we can get more uranium plants built, and thorium is supposed to be damn close. Then we can cut down on coal.

Coal miners are what won him West Virginia though. He also plans to abolish the EPA. If he kills it, state regulations wont matter if a less regulated state ends up dumping enough to offset the other state's emissions. Carbon dioxide and sulfur don't care about imaginary lines marking state borders. You can even see this in the international level where Chinese smog was trapped in California.
Also, nuclear is extremely overrated. I know everyone here sees it as the true hotness, especially with those theoretical thorium reactors, but uranium fuel is actually very scarce. I hope he considers solar, we have lots of deserts, lots of population centers within those deserts, and it's gotten considerably cheaper and it keeps getting cheaper.

That said, he could have just pandered to them. Coal isn't coming back, whether or not Trump won the presidency. Natural gas and other kinds of energy are just too competitive, even if they roll back emissions and labor standards.

Here's the thing with nuclear: it has a constant flywheel. Unless you go full Gundam 00 and have a giant ring around the planet in space and 3 orbital elevators , your energy comes and goes from solar, in addition to them not being very efficient. Nuclear just runs and runs and runs.

it's too late anyway
holden and ford (aus) are gone

>you guys will never understand being able to fuck in the back of an LS3 powered 2 door manual coupe under the stars

It's OK, you guys will never be able to understand freedom.

>environmental protections

god you're a fucking pussy. do you really sleep at night worrying about the ozone layer or pollution?

We've moved on from our El Camino/Ranchero phase. But keep enjoying our sloppy seconds if it makes you happy.

>I don't need an ozone layer hahah fuckin liberals

Nor will Americans for the next 4 years.

>Only a few days ago non-/pol/ anons would have laughed in your face if you wrote them, now look at them now.
See webmshare.com/play/bLqGP

>he has no political experience whatsoever so the republicans in congress will stick their hand up his ass and use him as the puppet
Do people really think this?

yeah obviously they're going to use him just like how the GOP chewed him up and spit him out during the primaries, and hillary and the media totally destroyed him with that baseless smear campaign aimed at the lowest common denominator of uninformed children!
There's absolutely no difference in skillset between a corporate executive and a politician

>small trucks
>great
fuckin why
>shit gas mileage
>cant haul shit
>cant tow shit
why. fuckin why

yes

Pffffffftttttttttt. What's it like being not just wrong, but fucking wrong.
Trump destroyed the GOP. Half of them thought betraying him with pussygate would end his campaign, but they failed now they're forever on the right leaning voter's shitlist.

The DNC is in shambles. Their queen failed spectacularly against meme man. Bernie is forever a cuck.

The MSM has lost all credibility, though they didn't have much left in the first place. The fact that the reporters broke down in tears when it became apparent that Hillary was going to lose, indicates that they are not impartial and their Dem bias is very real. Also, they fucking sucked at predictions.

A major part of his campaign was making it more expensive to import vehicles into the US.

Why the fuck would he throw out a protectionist tax that does exactly this? Some of you Trump supporters don't even seem to understand his policies or what purpose they're meant to serve.

America made small trucks for 30 years with the chicken tax in place retard.

It protects nothing.
How "american" ford transit connect was "produced" in U S of A?
As far as I remember it was imprted from europe as a passenger car and then "converted" in murrica by throwing away rear seats.

We don't mean we were most of his support. We mean we used meme magic to make him the Teflon Don, the unstumpable candidate.

And they weren't subjected to that tax because they were built here. Most foreign manufacturers found a way around it, like the Datsun 720s were built incomplete in Japan, and the beds were built here and they were mated together after they got off the boat. Subaru got around it by putting those jump seats in the bed of the BRAT, making it a passenger car.