Winter Ball

why does Veeky Forums not have a board-tan? Why does Veeky Forums not have a Winter Ball thread? What is this poorfag behavior, get ourselves out there, time to spend a shitload of money to show the other boards who pays for their meaningless lifes.

lets make this happen: 1d4chan.org/index.php?title=Board-tans/biz&action=edit&redlink=1

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Board-tans/biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this? A waifu for ants?
How can our Veeky Forumsbros be expected to fap... if their dicks can't even fit inside the picture.
>user, it's just a...
I'm tired of your excuse.... the waifu needs to be at least... 3 times bigger!
>...He's absolutely right!
Thank you, I have a vision....
>And so do I. Let me show you mine.

I've been here for 8 years and I still don't know what the winter ball is...

Crossboard shipping

OC creation event

Isn't that bayonetta?

They have to wear kneepads, and are always trying to monetize whatever topic the winter ball date is interested in.

Also we need lewds of them making their first few $$

Also trades on robinhood and only uses a variety of cryptocurrencies

I don't think we really.. vibe well with other boards, at least any boards that would do something like this. This seems more like a weeb thing.

Let's talk about what Veeky Forums should look like then.

Not really, fucking /pol/ shits tons of OC every year, and even more than /a/, although to be fair, /a/ doesn't seem to care that much anyway.

Also, considering the board culture:

>People here hates women and RH, is almost like /r9k/ v2.0
>The board was born as containment for the cryptocurrency threads on /g/.
>They talk a lot about degrees and employment potential and annual income, which is a popular topic on Veeky Forums
>Last I heard, whenever Veeky Forums post here, people get triggered. I dunno why.

Nobody here hates women, we're just busy and we've got a serious case of the Not-Gays

And the problem with Veeky Forums posting here is that it's always "hurr why aren't you rich and ripped like Dan Bilzerian" or some othet bait.

Hi Reddddddit, I'm here and I have no respect for women

Other than giving birth and looking good they're useless

You bring up a good point. Wageslaves hating on life should try lifting heavy things and putting them down and lifting them again IMHO.

Whichever gender it is the board tan should dress like a hot shot, wear a fancy suit and watch and talk big like "Dress for success, baby."
Then whenever bill comes we split cause we're broke.

Then whenever we make money on a shitty cryptocurrency we make a huge deal about it, even if its just like 10cents

>What is this poorfag behavior
Am I being offered money to make this shit?
No?
Then the poor fag is you.

In all seriousness though,
pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Veeky Forums doesn't really care.
Hell we don't even have many good memes to base a board-tan off of.
>Chip warmer, knee pads, suck dick, shitcoins, daytrading binary options on forex via robinhood
If you can think of something to do with what little we have then more power to you.

Some boards have created their tans with much less than that.

Fuck, /vip/ and /wsr/ had a -tan the very same day they were created, which were embraced by the community and made into events like the banner contest or this winter thing.

Veeky Forums-tan should look like a scam artist

I think she needs a jacket/briefcase with a million pockets on the inside of jacket filled with and assortment scamcoins.

Bet takers cap

Full Schizophrenia on a switch related to risk
little risk - index funds/ bonds 70-30 split
graduated up to Extreme risk - 100% bets on latest Altcoin futures.
maybe some rabbit hole implications.

Goes batshit about inflation when you say 0 risk

Many Hats
Kneepads/Kneepads salesman

okay I put up a draft on

1d4chan.org/wiki/Board-tans/biz

one of my Veeky Forums concepts

2/10

what do you want

Veeky Forums-tan should be a foxgirl, since she trades on Robinhood and the famous Robin Hood from the Disney movie was a fox.

She should be dressed in a suit, disheveled, or dressed like some sort of Mexican general contractor since she does all her own repairs on her rental properties since she's too cheap to pay someone else to do it and that eats into her profit

Sooooo...
Holo from Spice & Wolf but in a suit?

>he famous Robin Hood from the Disney movie was a fox.
holy kek no

>Holo from Spice & Wolf but in a suit
literally korbo in a suit, that's it. i like it

Korbo is a wolf not a fox

I guess it makes sense if you think Wolf of Wall Street, but she shouldn't be generic looking like Korbo

i dunno, i feel like holo would work better as Veeky Forums's unofficial mascot, but this shit should naturally stem from Veeky Forums, forcing memes and jokes never ends well

Huh, I would vote no for the girl. There's a lot of hostility toward girls in here, like all the laughing we had when that millionaire girl's network was adjusted to zero because her scam company was discovered as such.

quads confirm

because biz is a success and liking anime is inherently a trait of being a fucking loser

nobody gives a shit about your stupid meme, you are literally worse than Veeky Forums soccer, and I can't even say the proper name (thank lord) because it's banned. neither of these make any money, it's literally the most butt circlejerking form of memes like when you key somebody's sports car and then you think you "made an impression on the world"

>if you think Wolf of Wall Street
Nah, Spice & Wolf is the only Veeky Forums approved animu so far.
Wolf of Wall Street a shit.
A shit!.