over.gg/

Ana's mature wrinkled soles

Hana Song!

>tfw you figure out roadhog's spray pattern

all those perfect hooks my man

Hana is love.

Cameron?

Mejor chica

What's the most appropriate ship for Sombra?

she looks so fucking disgusting

best tank
best gamer
best girl

how can the other girls even compete

The one that sinks and will never be seen again.

How do I fool her into checking for my pulse from my wrist?

>play 1v1
>rein, dva, bastion, zara, winston and tjorb

>any of these battles fun or interesting

Wake me up when the servers are back up.

Me

1v1 was a mistake.

6v6 non elimination when?

When does ranked start?

Let me log in, REEEEE.

Why is she so pissed off ?

zarya duels are fucking cancer, if both people keep cutting line of sight the duel will drag on forever without any fast way of ending it unlike symmetra/bast/torb duels.

What's a good offense to learn other than 76? I suck as McCree. I can never time my shots right but I'm decent at tracking and suppressing fire.

I always seem to die instantly when I get near the payload as an offensive character.

Patch when?

Tracer

>playing Lucio
>other team is pants-on-head retarded
>my team is somehow even more retarded
>they keep splitting up and rushing in alone
>switch to Genji
>"I'm on fire"
>"Team Kill"
>successfully capture first point
>"OMG GENJI SWITCH BACK TO HEALER"

>if both people keep cutting line of sight the duel will drag on forever
Usually it's over by the time one side realizes that they got the HP advantage and start chasing. Which is pretty quick.

>if both people
well you have the key to solving this problem, don't be one of the "both people" and keep fighting instead of being a pussy

>tfw placement anxiety

Do people actually have fun playing ranked? I only did placement matches last season because it was stressful as fuck

>get killed by mei
>she says "you deserved that"
Yea sure anyone deserves to be frozen alive and get a icicle shoved in their eye socket.

>stressed about shit that doesn't matter

you are as good as you are, if you get a low rating you'll probably improve it and if you get a high rating you'll probably lose it who cares

>Be healer
>Team picks Hanzo, Widow, and DPS
>No tanks, no other supports
>I am not good enough to keep them from killing themselves
>Fuck it
>Switch to Junkrat to have a little fun before we lose
>We lose
>OMG THANKS FOR SWITCHING HEALER U LOST US THE FUCKING GAME

I feel lifeless as fuck when i go back to qp after playing comp for a couple hours but i need a golden gun

at least the icicle kills you in a fast way

she'd want to do it proper and check it rectally of course, she's not a fucking amateur

Have you cuddled an Australian today

What should I be trying to do with her?

I run up to someone, immediately get down to 10hp, rewind, do it again and die.

I bet you piss yourself at the thought of 1v1s too. End your life, you failed.

>Literal 6 stack with all 4+ stars vs all solo queuers on our side
>no tanks or healers I go Ana
>bitch about matchmaking in all chat
>we actually win last point of defense because the stackers were trickling like bronze tier faggots
>genji on our team: see Ana, solo beat stack. gg wp all
Don't know what to feel about this desu

Not him but i do

>still hasn't got a golden gun

>Whole team spread over the entire map, running around randomly, impossible to heal more than one person at a time.
>Hanzos, Genjis, Reapers and Widowmakers trying their hardest to get into a spot I can't follow them to.

Run and gun. On offense I try to get back behind the defense and then wait for other teamates to come and then pincer attack

We had widow genji torb soldier and tracer while the stack was playing tryhard cancer meta with reinhardt/zarya/lucio/ana. We shouldn't have won that game

Stuck in platinum 141 wins to go

>Team is full of retards
>Pick Zarya
>Enemy team gets mad they can't kill the retards without enabling the competent person
>Enemy team gets mad they can't kill the competent person without enabling him either
>Have no fun at all despite winning because trying to read when one of my idiotic teammates will charge in alone (out of LoS) is a fucking chore
>At least get to enjoy making sure the enemy team has no fun either
In other news: This season I'll be playing Torbjorn every game, every map, every round. I won't get back to grandmasters but at least I'll actually enjoy myself while financing my gold Rivet Gun.

Anybody on ps4 getting bc-105?

For about an hour now yes

how come I can't log onto battle.nethe

I just want to play

So how is Symmetra now?

I haven't had a chance to play her. She's my most played though.

The beam range looks like it's going to be my favorite change.

Amélie Lacroix
Blue is so best.

Memetastic. Glad it's not just me.
Thanks boyo

Hi ya~

Caramel girls are the best!

Why are people afraid of stacks? if they're matched against you they're on the same skill level.

Didn't you play season 1? I ended season one at like 57 I think, in season 2 I ended around 2633 in plat, I have over 3000 now. I don't want to spend it, all the golden guns look shit, and basically everyone has one. I'd consider getting Sombra's golden gun but then people will think I'm meme-ing. I'm just going to wait until Blizz decide to introduce something new to buy with competitive points.

bl00

They're going to have far better communication usually.

Because they're more likely to have teamwork and consideration for each other.

they're well coordinated and can at least get shit done instead of running blindlessly into the battles like every fucking solo team ever.

I only play the placements for the end of season points.

Ranked is way too much pressure for me as well.

>your unstacked team
>6 people working independently

>their stacked team
>6 people working together

Teamwork trumps skill every time.

How do I git gud in time for s3?

>didn't you play season 1?
Only a few matches

You pick Lucio and Ana
You keep your retards alive

How do you guys feel about playing one hero ONLY in competitive?
It honestly takes me way too long to get used to switching heroes to even do average. If I switch heroes I don't use my weapons and skills right, I walk in the wrong places, use wrong movements etc etc. I think it's just better for me to play one hero only but people are absolutely appalled by this.

So, when is overwatch playable again?

how did they brainwashed Amélie ?

>Got diamond near the beginning of S2 and stopped playing and went to QP for the rest of the season.
>Spent so much time memeing as shitty characters that my skill as the good ones has dropped.

I am fugged boys.

I think you should be comfortable with at least one character from every class.

Beam range looks like it will be fucking cancer. Pre buff she could already 1v1 a Genji or Dva that couldn't escape. Now she'll be able to kill even more of the cast. And I bet people playing her will still fucking bunny hop constantly.

Why Blizzard don't just ban bunny hopping and crouch spam I don't know. You'd cut down on cancerous players so quickly once they don't have retarded ways to avoid fire, and as a bonus you remove teabagging. There's already a fucking spray for "tea time"

I just get paranoid, since it implies better communication.

Its rarely ever the case, though. Last night I kept teaming up with full randos and making 5 and 6 stacks quit left and right.

That being said, when I stack with friends we usually get steamrolled by rando teams.

>get too used to playing 76 and DVa
>immediately use shift-key ability when spawning with any other hero

Interesting.
Should we assume that they got to where they are(as in against you) because of their communication? Does it make sense to assume that a solo player reaching the same skill level without the kind of communication stacks have must be way more mechanically adept at the game?

When I stack with friends we get absolutely destroyed. But my friends are atrocious at game. Only 2 got gold and the rest is stuck in silver.

Blizzard stole the plot from that hentai game for Widowmaker backstory but they removed the lewd parts.

>Lucio main
>still in plat

Never.

It's kill.

There's already a solution to bunny hoppers. Their names are Roadhog and Reinhardt.

Adelaide?

Is Captain Amari the most beautiful woman in the history of the universe?

>Should we assume that they got to where they are(as in against you) because of their communication?

You are putting WAAAAAAY too much faith in the "matchmaking".

"main"ers are retards
if you cant flex within your role youre an awful player
if you cant flex between roles in a spot you will cause your team losses
youll notice that even pro players who play a role with one character at nearly 100% pickrate have multiple other characters they can switch off to when needed, and basically everyone has a pocket tracer for every "i fucked up and got picked but getting back to the teamfight late is better than leaving them down 5v6 as i waddle back to mid as roadhog" situation

roadhog hook is the solution to everything, even global warming

Does playing healer still lower your potential mmr, because you don't have 4 gold medals that a dps would have?

There is a level where communication isn't that important because everyone knows his job.

t. Killing Floor pro

>Mercy: "Must violence always be the solution?"
>Roadhog: "Violence is usually the answer"

Made my day.

o shit 1.3gb patch

No cause d.va exists.

The game won't have a six-stack queue for 20 minutes while it waits for people who are actually at their skill level, they'll queue against whoever comes up. Not to mention that there isn't some sort of separate team MMR that they're matching them against.

Only if you're not playing Ana or Zenyatta.

Most BEAUTIFUL, not most mediocre

>We can't authenticate you right now. Please try again later.

Welp.

who /ready/ for xmas event?

How long until servers are back?

(You)

Fucking finally. I for one am glad they're not just letting changes go live after a week. Maybe if they'd been more careful we wouldn't have ended up with OP-76 and spread-em-wide-Sombra

Translated:

>we can't figure out why spamming photon barriers is causing server crashes because we only employ interns as sysadmins

literally who?
then the problem and therefore what you should be afraid of is matchmaking not stacks right?
I agree with this
But this is very very unlikely, it has a to be a team that falls in the extremely low/high end of the bell curve

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO LOG IN REEEee pls blizzard ;_;