When will memelord Trump make the ultimate meme car legal to import?

When will memelord Trump make the ultimate meme car legal to import?

Also, plushies when?

>legal to import
He won because he was on a protectionist/isolationist platform.

I want a Twingo plushie

Why would a car driven by eastern Europeans and poor French inbreds be legal to import in the US?

I have a Twingo plushie.

'm sitting on the bus crying right now, reading about how a kid with cerebral palsy was kicked out of a Trump rally and ridiculed for being different. But now, I'm not just crying for that kid who was one of many unjustly treated by trump. But for America who has chosen Trump as its leader. We have set our selves back from all the good Obama has done in his two terms as president and what's worse is that we have brought all this hatred, bigotry, sexism and fascism into the light and instead of standing up against it. We embraced it and made it a value that our country will be known for for the next 4 years. I am disappointed and ashamed to call myself an American. However, I will not let this awful event deter me from my goals of making the world a better place, just as I know my fellow supporters of human decency and progress who did not vote for Trump will either. Fear not sweet planet, you are sick and dying but I along with everyone who shares my compassion for the earth and everyone on it will not let you waste away to nothing. We will rise up and fight for what we know to be right and true. This is not the end, just a setback. Proven by the pass of the bag ban. We have lost this battle but not the war. Have hope and fight on. I will be standing with you.

90s shitboxes aren't a threat to anyone

Too much salt in this pasta.

Is that even possible?

I was lucky enough to score one of the last ones from the first run, but the second run is on the way and according to reports, should be available in time for Christmas.

Outsourcing American manufacturing to China isn't the same as buying shit from Europe.

Bait or not, just get out.

It is

bumpin with a ute

>If I took that thong off, would you die?

Because it'll be over 25 years old?

P L U S H I E S W H E N

twingo a shit

8/10 would convert when I import my twingo into NA

how did it take 17 responses to post this common image!?

I doubt jobs in American factories are going to be put at risk by faggots spending $20k to import an s15