What are your opinions on my dads car slowly rotting away but being too stubborn to let me try and fix it up

What are your opinions on my dads car slowly rotting away but being too stubborn to let me try and fix it up

my dad doesnt have a car

Why the fuck is it in a parking lot looking like that?

He doesn't have the money to fix the poor thing and he doesn't have a garage either matter of fact it got stolen,about a year and a half ago it was recovered and well she's been there ever since

Throw that shit away and buy him a nice corolla.

It's his first car he says he wants to be buried in it

Oh he's one of those people

Now your gettin it

gross

It's a Nova let it rot lest it be turned into a monstrosity by some boomer. Novas are the 240SX of boomers

>she's been there ever since
In my complex that piece of crap would be towed after about a week.

its nothing of value so who gives a shit

should just crush it and get the eyesore taken care of

Just kill him and bury him and the car then.

You can get good money for parts. Especially since the complex appears not to give a shit about it being there.

I wouldn't want to part her out I think she can still be restored and out back on the road I just wish he'd let me do it

Start out small, like new tires and whatever else it needs to become drivable again.

'72 and up novas are cheap.

She's a 73 but I'd replace the 307 with a 350

What's wrong with it. The patina looks good. Does it run and drive? If so just drive that shit man.

No it doesn't even start and as such the engine hasn't run in years

Let it be.

If you wanna be a spiteful little shit like I know you do go find your own Nova and turn it into a work of art

That's kinda My plan however my point is I wanted to fix it up for him

It's an awesome car but I would hate to see it get worse than it already and I understand it's his car it's his pride and joy

that fucker is so poor he cant even afford to cover the car up

i bet he cant afford to insure it either

he shouldnt even have that shit because its way beyond his means

what a fuckfaced retard you and your father are

The car is insured though

If he doesn't hurry up and die, there won't be enough left to bury him in....

Haha never thought of it that way

>I just wish he'd let me do it
>won't let his own son restore a car for free when he has no means to restore himself
He won't?

Okay i'm starting to understand you situation now. Your dad is as boomer as they come

Looks like a 73 hatchback, will never be valuable so it's not a total waste

get it towed somehow

I've contacted Rockville CPD, said they'd tow it before the end of tomorrow. Enjoy.

That's sad.

Your dad's a retard and you're a retard for giving a shit about your dad's shit that he treats like shit.

>Nova
>Doesn't run

You're doing the right thing.

Ever since I've seen Death Proof I can't help but insist that every Nova is flat black.

It's just too good.