youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAGfKH-vGS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

took you fucking long

Let's start the thread off with some good feels

I hate making threads.

Did you buy the game friends?

first for golem cane meta

Sejic is amazing and this isn't even close to his well made art

Drew Zidane today and just got the ELT moogle from Gilgamesh to bump up to 80% TMR mastery. Once Arena moogle comes I'll be at 90% to DW and if there's a moogle in the XIII event then I'll be set for DW.

Then comes the Excalibur/Save the Queen/Black Cowl/Ribbon grind...

>that perfect 6000 health Cecil

Is Snow shit?

yes

He's apparently solid, but still not as good as Cecil.
I don't care about him though, I just want 6* WoL.

He's a cool dude in a game without a lot of cool dudes though

Sazh is also a cool dude

What the fuck does Bartz have equipped for that ten billion hp

Got WoL/Cecil/Charlotte here. I want WoL 6* and Charlotte 6* as well.

Though its funny that BE First Cid looks like a green armored WoL without the helmet on since both of them have gray hair and both of them are technically Cids.

>tank that has suicide skill and cant equip heavy armor
what do you think

what are these excalipoors for

>new mainline ff is out
>general is still mobile game discussion

killing stuff

Final Blunder XV isn't worth discussing desu

Also, notice how there's more people bitching about no one talking about the game than there are people trying to start a discussion about XV?

Now that I think about it in BE after XIII banner we will likely get a break banner since there has to be a week of downtime. I wonder what will be on the banner after XIII?

Can't be T-0 since that has an event tied to it.

bunch of hp materias+muscle belt with event buff

And it's likely that the next arena is going to have XIII units buffed so prepare for Lightning to be even more annoying to deal with.

I see you guys are high level and rank. Still gonna ask if anyone here is willing to add me as a friend. Rank 18 only. Would be nice to be able to clear higher level shit earlier on.

Post your FC if you want to be added. Negan here with Exdeath, switching to Lightning this friday for the Trochoid Gears, R66, likely to jump to R67 today.

Just hit up the google doc or drop your code.

>uwah, nobody wants to drop 500 bucks for a console to talk about this new game with me

what's your code kid

Throw your code son, I can make a slot for you even though I've only got a 471ATK CoD only 40% more for DW, SOON™

Adryn was the hero XV didn't deserve.

627 142 874

Enjoy your 529 DW CoD
PS I hate you.

I can't believe Mog is fucking dead.

Thanks to you and all the others helping me out.

>debuff attacks (crushing blow) and lightning attacks (electric blitz) banned
please gumi it's the only way

I wonder who I should throw dool wield on in the Arena, CoD or Butts when I get it(90% to dool wield)? Both of them will be using the Thorned Mace/Golem Cane combo for maximum keks given.

I'm almost out of time for the Amazon coin deal. 10200 lapis for 25 bucks. Would go towards pulls for gilgamesh. Should I do it?

have a 532 MAG exdeath, fellow gilgafriend

This is like insurance for the future. Like raising kids so that someday they raise you when you're old and incontinent.

>They just Area Blast for over 300 per hit to the entire party

no

I'd only do one pull on Gil if you do, you should try to sit at 10k in case that new year bundle happens and it's fixed up a bit.

I'll grow up quick, dad.

>Never got a single rainbow crystal on main account
>Grab my buddy's Ipad
>2 rainbows with the free 5 tickets
> 2 luneths, 1 tellah, 1 kain and 1 shadow
O-okay then, he doesn't even play ffbe, do people pay for accounts with rare units?

>he still doesn't have a modern console
there is literally no excuse

When I was two hours into XV it would let me choose a bunch of colours for the car when I took it to Cindy, now I can only choose Deep Sea Blue and Ivory even though I've got loads of different types of dust.

What gives, how come I suddenly cant change the colour to anything other than those two? Anyone else have this issue?

Amazon lapis OS kept separately though, so I'd just have 5k sitting in the nether

We do, it's called a pc.

Wouldn't your free lapis still show up there?

XV for PC when?

Why is Gilgamesh so good?

1~2 years after the DLC finishes coming out on consoles.

never ever yellowfacememe

Just hit barrage with my CoD and take a smoke break.

>giving jewmi money

>high attack
>currently the best tmr in the game (basically dual wield + a hero ring, freeing a materia slot)
>decently strong without his tmr, stronger than lightning or luneth with it
>Weapons Collector lets you double dip for mastery bonuses with his tmr (+40% from a katana, +30% from a sword, still allowing bonus passives from tmrs like Blade Mastery)
>Tri-Attack is slightly weaker than Barrage but without random targetting, hurts a lot with Dual Wield

Before this, Dual Wield was only accessible by units that learn it innately (Lightning, Luneth) and if you were lucky enough to pull Zidane for his tmr

but if you pull Gilg, you have a strong unit out of the gate, and eventually you will have dual wield, which makes gilg a monster

did that get posted when people said they want FFXIII on pc? dont remember

oh I thought I mentioned this but I didn't

divider is a hard hitting aoe that ignores 50% defense, and hits like a truck with genji glove.

He's a mememan, mostly.

He also comes with the best TM in the game, and is the strongest current unit in the game once you give him DW (which he already has, conveniently).

Once enhancements come along he gets EVEN stronger and becomes an Edgar. Pair him with Orlandu/Tidus/Eileen/Agrias/Forren...etc and watch shit explode.

Enjoy your 473 MAG Exdeath. Lightning Returns this friday for your Gilgabro to get to 6* with her keen ability to get you some Trochoid Gears with her 485 ATK under Diablos.

But I wouldn't be user, that's the beauty. I'm giving amazon money and jewing jewmi

nobody wanted XIII on PC

Yeah i saw that. Takes like 30 seconds per Barrage. The damage though. Am i able to beat Gilgamesh on Pro? I do want that Twin Lance.

I did, bought it as soon as it was released and got my 60 hours out of it

then why it is on PC now? :^)

I do lol, but expecting everyone else in the thread to have one is a bit ridiculous, no? smartphones will remain more commonplace than ps4s/xbones, user

Divider isn't just a hard hitting AoE, it's the HARDEST hitting AoE we have so far. It does 3.6x damage, which is way more than Lightning or Luneth could even dream of.

With enhancements it becomes a 5.715x AoE attack, and it's STILL not his best skill.

The wiki ranking him tied with CoD is a joke.

Playable grill as main character in Mobius WHEN?

So whats Veeky Forums's concensus on FFXV?

I take it his Triple Attack skill is his best one?

Most of us haven't even played it.

gets enhancement later, 6 hits, 12 hits is final enhancement

at least they tried

Anyone know where on ffxv yoy fight aranea highwind?

Must have missed it earlier in game

Finally done with the second 5% TM Moggle quiz.

Fuck that shit.

Yeah, although it still has a lower overall multiplier (still just 3.0x).

But what happens is it becomes a 12 hit attack that alternates on hitting every 4 turns and 6 turns. That means if you give him an elemental weapon (which he has access to ALL of) he can chain with any other unit.

He's basically a stronger version of Orlandu..etc, as long as you have another unit to apply the imperil.

8/10 it's okay

Can't play it. No good consol since I'm more of a retro gamer now. Doubt i would like it though, story looks ok at best and the battle system has great ideas but in practice is trash

Because of they ported an old game to Steam and it was success so they decided to port every FF to steam alongside others series. The fact that the console gaming is dying in Japan over the unstoppable rise of the mobile gaming market helped too.

The wiki owner reached out to the subreddit today/last night, asking what he should do. I expect some serious changes to how rankings are done after how that went. It's just one guy doing the rankings, did you know that? I didn't.

We're likely to see a separation between a unit's ranking with and without tmr, it was far and away the most requested thing.

It's alright. Way better than FFXIII which doesn't take much but it's another example of a Japanese developer falling victim to the open world meme like Kojima did.

What seem like good ideas just end up being a chore.

The camera is a fucking mess during combat and I still don't even fully know how combat works yet. Sometimes the enemy attack are simply unavoidable either because there was zero telegraphing with their attacks or the camera is going mental and I can't see shit. It's a nightmare in small corridor areas.

6-7/10, ok game. Might be 8/10 of they fix it over the years + the new DLCs with new gamplay according to Tabata. I hope they don't step backwards with the next one instead of going forwards with the innovations etc.

>Because of they ported an old game
Because they ported*

It was Final Fantasy 7 then the others.

Fallen Jesus is the final boss and he doesn't even transform.

>he doesn't even transform.
This is cliche

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

he doesn't need to transform because humans are the real demons

Humans made Jesus Fall.

So he should become non-human to show how he's rejected the ungrateful little shits.

Vayne Solidor is just a bad Zemus clone desu

>Sometimes the enemy attack are simply unavoidable either because there was zero telegraphing with their attacks or the camera is going mental and I can't see shit.
Doesn't character autododge if you keep button pressed?

>playing the whole game with spears because the air attacks are just too fucking nice

Yeah but you have to choose between dodging or attacking. You could just hold square and dodge everything but then you need to attack back at some point and it's not easy knowing when since some enemies have seemingly instant attacks with no warning or the camera is in an awkward position.

Is this XV sword they gave us in RK any good?

is crap, but free synergy is fine... sadly we don't have XV dungeons yet, so it's crap

They're nothing alike, so I guess technically he would be a poor clone if he was one.

how do you get master cactuar in woff? i can't seem to unlock him in the coli

youtube.com/watch?v=iAGfKH-vGS4

I bought Serah's game during the SE sale and boy, they sure know their target demographic.

Everyone crying about Snow not being there at the beginning is kind of muddled by knowing from LR that he's throwing an eternal party at the end of the world while banging a slutty goth Serah, though.

Still, why didn't anyone tell me that Noel is straight up the best character in the entire 13 trilogy?

You forgot the knights of the round.

Could someone explain to me how does creating spells in ff xv work cause i cant understand it to save my lie