/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Spain, Hong Kong, Israel, and South Korea 99% confirmed as CTUs for Year 2 Edition

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ FAQ & Guide (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Choked defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spain, Hong Kong, Israel,

>mfw someone tries to use a Serenity spot on me

Not sure where this is from, just that it was posted in a /v/ Santa hat thread.

spain maybe plausible since they were in the original games

honk? Dunno

israel? look, clancy was one jewlover but we already have ash

And we'll get another qt Israeli

>Isreal
No pls I was only memeing

Any chance of having a thatcher one?

post funny memes

>IDF is actually fucking happening
I'm honestly really shocked. I figured that Ubi would be a bunch of pussies about it and leave Ash as the sole Jew representative, but no, we're actually getting real homegrown Jews. Hopefully we'll see the X95R and the Galatz, maybe even the Uzi Pro if people aren't sick to death of machine pistols.
We better get a fucking proper Jew grill, no animu type shit

your k/d

where is this confirmed?

attacker ability: able to kill hostage without losing

the list makes literally 0 sense though, why two random asian groups? where's delta force?

hoo boy

Maybe ubisoft will finally bring some lore into Siege.

Habiana knowing Thermite was kind of out of no where but if they bring more Jews Ash must have been all over 6s ass for that idea

>Terrorists
ebin :DDDD

They're not random, kid

>Israel

Tom Clancy said no terrorists.

He'll haunt Ubisoft headquarters now.

>Habiana knowing Thermite was kind of out of no where

SAT does joint training with FBI SWAT though, you should have assumed one of them knew Echo or Hibana.

Clancy is actually a big jew lover

yeah also, we could've at least had some -relevant- sandnigger forces like the egyptians, they were in fact in the original games, or even the tunisians since their counter terror unit got 3 minutes of fame after their ISIS fights.

but they just jumped up and gave us some countries with no counter terror experience whatosever

Then there's a big cognitive dissonance because the jews he loved are terrorists, and he hated terrorists

So what the fuck does he do? Does his head explode?

Pic related confirms Jews, Chinese, South Koreans, and Spanish. And yes, it's from the official Ubisoft China page, so it's legit.
Yuropoors would have an aneurysm if we added a 3rd American CTU and their special snowflake country weren't added.
though personally I'm a tad bit disappointed we're getting 2 more Asian CTUs and no Slavs.

>tavor rifles confirmed

Israelis are basically honorary americans.
Which is really sad.

Americans supporting terrorist states like Israel and Saudi Arabia will never cease to amuse me

Hong Kong and South Korea are nice

But fucking SPAIN?

>No unit 777

spain was in rogue spear you retardo

Pic doesn't confirm that idiot.

>YFW they add the Galil instead of the TAR, worse yet the new one instead of the old wood one
Honestly, I didn't even know Spain had a CTU till I googled it.

I actually only played Raven Shield and Lockdown and Vegas

>video game about military and terrorists
>muh safe space, muh politics
dude, fuck off to overwatch will you? this game about killing people.

>Spain
>not GROM or something more well known

Sucks

T. jew

Spain was also in Raven Shield

If anything refusing to acknowledge that BOPE and the IDF are glorified murderers is more safe space bullshit than complaining about it (personally I think its funny, not the murder but them being included in the game)

T. Jew

replace honk kong with grom and we're good

How in your head do you associate the US supporting terrorist states and human rights violators with muh safe spaces and muh politics? Do you have brain problems, user?

>Round starts
>Fuze wins the round for us by cluster charging the hostage

how do i get good r6g

For clarification, a Spanish operative was in the series since the original Rainbow Six game.

Spain's CTUs like the UOE and UEI look pretty fucking based

Learn the maps, aim for heads, learn when to disengage.

read the faq in OP

i feel like they ll add tavor for atk and metal galil for def. also possible negev for atk. shrek has his saw, fuze pecheneg, why not add third lmg.
muh safe space, dem jews pushing their agendas!!! stop portraying israeli as anything decent! i'm russian, go fuck yourself
they are killers and i don't give a shit. this game about murderers who get paid for it.
stop pushing your agendas you pathetic shit. you don't even get paid for it. jews remove kebab with style and i like it. they also have based guns i would like to use in siege.

rip hopes of GROM ctu's

T. jew

I think there's a decent chance for a Year 3, though maybe with 4 operators instead of 8.

T. Autist

T.Jew

You are one triggered motherfucker and really sensitive about people badmouthing muh based babykillers.

That said I would like to see a negev.

>stop pushing your agendas

Do you mean stop saying that the US indeed supports terrorist states that commit human rights violations? Because that's not an agenda, that's a fact.

Will do, are there noob-friendly games on ts or is it all serious operating?

Bring on Spain

Just ask if they're playing casual or ranked. If they're playing casual anyone is welcome. if they're playing ranked, it's serious business time

Ideally pass on ranked offers and only do casual for a while until you feel you're ready.

Can't wait for this

It'd be nice if we got a proper G36K with the HK scope, but knowing how much of the meta relies on ACOG, I doubt that'll happen.

Personally I wish it was the Taiwan special police just for their distinct uniforms/ballistic masks.

RIP ETA

Rainbow Six has always been primarily Americans and British and if you're hand picking special ops/CTUs from around the country then there would be significantly more Americans than there are already.

I'm getting tired of people getting butthurt about America and needing to feel included, as if the dutch are as relevant a the US, UK and Russia.

i wish i would be so i could join based idf. i have a friend who has friend who served in idf for 2 years and it was very cool. israel is pretty cool place to live, except bombings of course. pic related
>Do you mean stop saying that the US indeed supports terrorist states that commit human rights violations? Because that's not an agenda, that's a fact.
yes, and? i don't give a shit. jesus christ, are you trying to shame a russian for not giving shit about it?
> human rights
very funny, thing i never heard of and will never have

t-thanks user, i'll try to get good.

>open thread
>new CTUs leaked
>no GROM
>2 more jews instead

sometimes I really long for death

Imagine the hong kong operator has a see though riot shield and baton

>human rights
>very funny, thing i never heard of and will never have

CRAWWWWWWLIN IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIN
THESE WOOOUUUUNDS THEY WIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAL

>still no delta force somehow
>still no more SAS

ubisoft is trying too hard with the special snowflake shit

i also have a hard time believing the leak is real considering israel and south korea use basically the same weapons

t. jew

>special snowflake shit
Its called Team Rainbow

Please don't make this thread about politics. Post cute operators instead!

>Hates special snowflake shit
>Lists the Delta Force meme unit

t. joo

Finally, this gif is relevant

>USA have 6 operators
>everyone else has 4
>tfw I just want more British operators

Fucking hell ubi why Spain and south korea, I want my brits

>special snowflake
I take it you're new to Rainbow Six, that's literally what they are. The best of the best Mary Sues and Gary Stus from around the world

So I finally reached Diamond.
Now what ?

>first world dick thinks this buzzword means anything outside western bloc

Team Rainbow has always been like 80% Americans 15% Brits 5% everyone else combined

I can't believe reddit actually memed ubi into not having another american unit.

Exactly, the entire premise of the franchise is that the unit is composed of team(s) assembled from The Very Best From Around The World for a particular mission

>First world
Try again, I'm a third worlder
There's a reason why they have to be called out on it

I'd rather them fuck with time and space so we can have a Yugoslavian unit with 20mm rifles

But that's wrong
Look at the actual roster of R6 Raven Shield

Did someone say

Yugoslavia?

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

>panteri unit
oh boy youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

alright chung bao, what does it say?

How do you guys play as Caveira? First reinforce walls, and then run aroud the map?

We Bosnian war videos now boys we dont care your favorite military unit didnt make it in

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Can I post operators chilling?

>in formation in the back of a truck
baller

That's how you play pretty much every defender, minus the fat ones.

what I really want is for the russian operators to be split into Vympel and Alfa Group

they can move kapkan to the Vympel group with a new op and give the Alfa Group a 4th one

I hate that the russian CTU is called "Spetsnaz" even though the CTU discription fits the Alfa Group in particular

it is 2016 ubi, no need to pander to casuals

Can you idiots take this to /pol/ or /v/. Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc

Not really. There are 6 Americans out of 30 operatives in the older Rainbow Six games. There are 6 Americans out of 28 in Siege.

timeless classic
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
shame yugo fighters from PR got replaced by russ/ukr in squad. i'll miss dem kebab removers and their dumb presudo russian.

You play as if you were Snake

I was always playing as fat guys.

>names a specific game when talking about the organization

Even in Raven Shield the America correctly has a hefty majority.

They probably wont add any units that don't allow women. So no more SAS for sure