youtu.be/SQRMYMrrv_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw wrong pic
brb killing myself

>every time I have invaded someone they get either a sentinel or a darkmoon
>put sentinel covenant on and wait around
>nothing
well what the fuck though

Equipment stats should not exist so I can just use whatever I want at all times.

No, equipment doesn't matter enough. I say we nerf every spell's damage by 50% and increase dusk crowns effect to 100% making it affect every spell

Amount of people with Sentinel/Darkmoon covenant equipped waiting in line for their auto-summon: 8572057245
Amount of people that get invaded and bother to equip Way of Blue: like 12

Wait how does Dark Moon work in DaS 3? What happened to sin?

Should that include weapons? Should a UGS and a fist have the same speed and damage?

I don't like that, it's further dumbing down the Souls series mechanics and equipment weight is a good way of enforcing resource management on people.

BB was fine because it's not a Souls game.

Sin doesn't exist anymore.
The one allusion to "Sin" that exists in the game is NPC aggro but there's no PvP sinner flag anymore like 1 and 2 had, which is why blueberry invasions cannot exist.

Yes of course.

>how dorkmoon works
sometimes you enter the world of some guy who's in way of blue

>what happened to sin
'''''sin''''' is now retconned to represent any aggro you might have accumulated with any NPC

If your next question is "why is Dark Moon the same as Blue Sentinels? What's the difference?", it's because fuck you

The problem with resource management is that the heaviest weapons need the heaviest armor, and the lightest weapons do not, so it's a double burden on the former.

One possible solution would possibly be to remove Quality builds and the Vitality stat, and make Strength convey weight limit on top of heavy weapons damage scaling.

>make it impossible for white/yellow summons to interact with invaders
Y/N?

Why would you even have Darkmoon without sin? God damn it. There's a lot of good stuff in this game but some of these decisions are pants n head retarded in a really obvious way.

>but there's no PvP sinner flag anymore
there's something that decides getting concords well kept and i suspect that it's tied to the amount of successful invasions tho

They could just balance it all better.
Or put armor upgrades back in, but with the upgrades adding weight to the equipment.

no, but activate friendly fire between the host and his phantoms during an invasion

Heaviest weapons also do by far the most damage. The current poise system is the problem, not th smart decision to split vitality off from other stats. Any stat that vitality would get pared with like DaS 1 would become by far the best stat that everyone wants to invest in.

It would give Purple Summons some actual purpose, I guess.

Just kill phantom estus during an invasion like TRIGGER WARNING: DaS 2

No, Concords Well Kept are from killing Aldrich Faithful as a Darkmoon.
It's literally the same mechanic as killing Darkmoons as a Rosaria Finger for Forked Tongues. Nothing to do with sin.

The resource management always reaches the final point of retarded setups like chainmom or cow witch.
It'd be good if we were talking about capable developers, but since from proves time and time again they are unable to make the system work nicely, they might as well get rid of it

thank you floating chaos for saving my life

What if using a Seed as an invader did this?
Most damage per hit maybe - and good luck landing that hit - but not most damage over time. That throne has always been held by two-handed curved swords, which are also a lot easier to land hits with.

they could still cover each other asses and heal with miracles
really, the lack of friendly fire is the main reason why the pve with summons is brainless

There's always going to be something that's the most optimal. As long as the gulf isn't huge in practice it's acceptable level of balance. It's not like chainmom was unkillable.

>Any stat that vitality would get pared with like DaS 1 would become by far the best stat that everyone wants to invest in.
Not if light weapons do not benefit from this stat, because light weapons are always more meta than heavy ones.

>but since from proves time and time again they are unable to make the system work nicely, they might as well get rid of it
They should probably just get rid of online entirely then and just make Souls games a big boss rush.

>What if using a Seed as an invader did this?
That's a pretty good idea.

POST PONTIFF

It was significantly superior to anything else. If you go to DaS's online, most people will be using a mask.

From isn't competent enough to make a equip burden system a good one, nor poise, which is why I dislike and think both of those should be removed since they aren't good enough to implment them.

>If you go to DaS's online, most people will be using a mask.
I have. I actually haven't seen a chain mom in ages. But yeah the masks are fairly popular. Probably a bit less than half of all players I saw were using one of them.

The solution isn't to remove special properties on armor.

The solution is to make most armor pieces have special properties, or really good base stats if they lack them.

But this would require From to not bend over backwards under publisher pressure to rush out unfinished buggy games with no balance testing.

>toss fireball slightly to the left/right of people
>they roll into it for half of their fucking health when they would have taken no damage if they hadn't rolled
>they're clearly affected by it and start playing poorly and making more mistakes
This kind of thing is my favorite.

>The solution is to make most armor pieces have special properties
this will only promote extreme minmaxing
add other jewelry slots, maybe an artifact slot to make build variety bigger, but armor should stay just a fucking armor

>system needs to be improved so just remove it entirely and turn the game into AC or maybe a cool cover shooter like Mass Effect
2016 gamers

>The solution isn't to remove special properties on armor.
>The solution is to make most armor pieces have special properties, or really good base stats if they lack them.
This tbqh

Minmaxers will always minmax as much as possible.

>turn the game into AC
But every single AC game has a weight system and is entirely focused on parts min-maxing. That is literally the opposite of what simplifying/removing systems would accomplish.

The mask and waistcloth are the more iconic and disguting parts of it and the more widely used ones. Most builds can slap either and shave stats for free.

Even when given time they fail at them. Or rather, look at BB, plenty of time, no special properties and the armor was fine. Their most complete games don't do shit with armor and it's not missed to have special effects.

>system needs to be improved
>company is very incompetent when implementing it
>they failed thrice at making it meaningful AND good, even with patches
>they could remove it and perhaps direct their efforts towards other sections of the game they're more skilled at, like level design or PvP interactions

If you're bad at something, you should play to your strenghts when you can. From has proved that even with patches they are unable or unwilling to fix these issues and I have very little faith they'll ever reach a point these are good.

Gonna be going through new game cycles forever and never stop leveling.
What's a good weapon/buff to squeeze lot of AR from massive stats? Twin Princes Greatsword? Hollow ultra weapon with Dark Blade?

>for free
at the cost of fashion

>Or rather, look at BB, plenty of time, no special properties and the armor was fine.
If by "fine" you mean "boring to the point where it could've been removed entirely", sure.

Why is this mask so sexy

That's not a mask

Is this his face ?
SEXY

>hangs out in icy city
>may be offspring of a literal tree
>sprouts branches and forms a ghostly body
>sorceror

Hmm...

There's cut DLC content of a tree woman saying her child was taken away or something

it's a tattoo

Found on YouTube:

youtu.be/SQRMYMrrv_4

9/10 pretty good, would use Have Mercy gesture

>32 views

What the fuck

>"""found"""
>33 views
fuck off shill

If I use Fire Surge with Pyro's Parting Flame in melee range, will it repeatedly just blast them with the extra damage?

How far into DS3 do you have to go before you stop being starved for upgrade materials? Even just very basic shit like small and large titanite shards.

Can you cast Dark Greatsword with the Blue Flame, or was it a chime hex?

Small: Farron Keep
Large: Anor Londo

it popped up in my suggested videos, I thinks it's because he posts a lot of Forza stuff and I've been watching a ton of videos on car builds lately

Literally every enemy in the catacombs will very frequently drop titanite shards for you
You get 6 or so large titanite shards in Smouldering Lake, then they start dropping in Anor Londo from the knights
Chunks are gotten in Lothric Castle
Then you can just buy them once you get the right ashes, along with twinkling and scales

No one cares

You can just buy small shards before even reaching the Catacombs, you silly man.

still, it's 23 minutes. if there is something interesting in it, timestamp it. i skipped twice and he was doing boring shit, complaining about the controls and saying he didnt understand what to do with souls. we dont need another dsp

>if it wasn't for Soul Memory and questionable graphics, Ds2 would have been the best souls game ever made

Why didn't they just fix those things with SoTFS? At least the graphics for PC.

agape ring was a meme

You should have +3 by the time you reach either the catacombs or cathedral, so I've never had to buy them. Thats just a waste of souls.

>"No one cares"
>replied anyway

Every time.

DS2 is horrible in basically all aspects of it, starting with anything concerning visuals and sound and ending with gameplay and especially level design/bosses. Removing SM would achieve nothing aside from maybe making robflynns even more common, DS2's balance is just THAT shitty.

Anor Londo and Irithyll BTFO by a SEXY piece of wood

I guess yeah, I thought it was interesting watching a racing/fps player try DS3 and laugh at him bitching. It's like if you want to watch a bad playthrough of the game

The most irritating thing about Ds2 imo was how much equipment was only available as enemy drops, combined with all that shit having horrifically low drop rates and to top it off, a limit on how many times they will spawn.

>At least the graphics for PC.
Platform parity is real, and it's awful.

How did we go from this...

All the signs :
>only uploaded 11 hours ago
>first video in the series, no other ones uploaded
>some pve nerd
>ds3
>doesn't explain why this guy would be funny or worthwhile to watch

I'm usually patient with newbies who stealth market their shit here, but at least tell me why anyone should bother with your shit.

I recall reading somewhere that the Japanese players didn't mind Soul Memory at all and just kept leveling to like 387.

Reminds me of the SL200 Jap meta back in DaS1. Maybe a lot of the more questionable decisions by From in their games just come from them not listening to western players?

... to this?

>tfw no silver knight straight sword in Ds3

>only available as enemy drops
not really an issue
>combined with all that shit having horrifically low drop rates
annoying but not the actual problem
>a limit on how many times they will spawn
fully mitigated by CoC
the real criminal: once per playthrough enemies with non-guaranteed drops. especially those with a big loot table. what the fuck were they thinking

to this

i'm so utterly lazy

can someone tell me what damage the raw partizan has at +3 and +4?

Women.

>intentionally miss jumping slash
>jump back, withdraw off hand weapon, and stab them with it as they try and counter.

It's legit not mine, I've watched a couple of the guy's Forza stuff. I just posted it for a few people to check it out and get a mild laugh at him trying or maybe give him some help in the comments

use mugenmonkey

>what the fuck were they thinking
That you're not meant to get every single item in the game on one playthrough, especially in a game where players can trade between one another?

Not that I agree, but it's a japanese game, japs invented braindead grinding in video games.

Just another reason why crossbows are love, crossbows are life.

I wish I was gay like the rest of you

you dont know how mugenmonkey works do you

ah, fuck, i forgot. use a wiki then

>we will never play BB in 60 fps at max settings

Fucking Japs and their console worship

The Jap meta in Ds1 was also just full of gimmicky tryhard nonsense. So they loathe levels so they can tack on all their bullshit.

>maybe give him some help in the comments
You realize this general spawned the guy who spent months trying to convince enb's userbase on youtube that he was recovering from a drug addiction?
Either you're really new here or wanted us to trololol him.

Chew the rice, pay the price.

none of the wikis have the info

thats why im asking here

no, i'll be honest, i am new here, i'll lurk more before posting

damn, he's actually pretty cute. would fug

He looks like a fucking nerd in this. The current enb is an improvement looks wise.

We should tier the pillars by looks.

lmao nice joke ds2 is awful at everything

>me after beating Pontiff senseless like the dirty whore he is.

Except magic, poise, heavy armour designs, hexes and weapon variety as well as unique rings

At least vidya provides a nice escape from his hellish personal life.