/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Black Friday Sale
store.na.square-enix.com/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
>youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14154
furaffinity.net/gallery/sabrith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello

naka bp

lala succ

naka tp(tarupussy)

Any examples of that? I think that kind of shit is hilarious too.

where are all the male butts?

Post man ass.

tarus do not have sexual organs

They get better and better every time

Any MALE ROEGADYN around? If you can and have the Astral Silk Robe can you try it on and show me what it looks like? Deciding if I wanna try out Roe again with certain setups before I commit. Plus post Roe in tank gear too I guess.

Reminder that each of you fuckfaces is a combination of:

>anime fan
>neet or min wage job
>snarky
>a bit skeevy
>gossiping like a teenage girl
>absolutely starved for attention
>don't have any actual friends in this game, they use you as much as you use them for attention
>absolut miserable faliours, so you rather pretend to be cutsey tehe
>but utterly failing because you get depressed so fucking easily and lash out against everyone

Each and every one of you.

Can't decide if i want to play dragoon or summoner

Why is there NO GOOD KHLOE ART

You only need 1 fishing lure righ?

xth for fotm

POO

Its not BAD I guess. Have any tank gear you can mesh it with? Im not sold on the idea yet.

Why don't you do it yourself then?

Don't have the spine for it? Or are you a fucking shitter yourself that you can't even afford to do so?

they have a chance to break and i think it increases over time or number of uses

either way you want to keep a couple on hand

All I got is boy butt

I like to hear stories and I'm not on my PC at the moment.

You aren't looking hard enough

here's a mish mash of midan/alexandrian prototype

>faliours

Okay, lemme tell you a story.

>you are a faggot that needs to browse this general even when not on the computer, having absolutely nothing else in your life but the miserable people in this thread

-The End

Shh, don't poke at him. I wanna see if he has a meltdown.

hello

This post:
>neet or min wage job
Likely, check
>snarky
check
>a bit skeevy
check
>gossiping like a teenage girl
check
>absolutely starved for attention
triple check
absolut miserable faliours, so you rather pretend to be cutsey tehe
check, but instead of cute you just act autistic
>but utterly failing because you get depressed so fucking easily and lash out against everyone
Check times 100000000

Aww so smug. Why not post a picture of your c@ with the /taunt while you are at it?

Think we'll ever get skin-tight armor? I'm hoping some future iteration of Ironworks, some secret Allag society, or one of the wings of a raid will have it.

Pretty good
I'm waiting for an appointment so I have nothing better to do though. And you're here despite presumably being on your PC and could be doing much better things too.

>flat

Umm?

Cats should always have the boob slider to the max.

Is it yaoi time

Or maybe from our Grand Company.

>projecting this hard

It's time.

I want to berry my face in that plump belly

Yes please

its cute time.

Aww you think yourself to be pretty smart now, do you? Turning it all around, being all suave about it.

Point still stands, people who post here are just that.

FUJO MODE ACTIVATED

Ah yes what a good way to start a thread

spuki/zani/ftel stop posting this gay shit

I remember back in 3.2 he would call out mistakes people made in A6 with a "{Good job!}" when someone died to the floor panel mechanic or no one froze the water spout.

You can imagine how many people got upset at that.

I can't remember any exact reactions people had, but they almost always went off on each other.

I'd dump gallons of semen into that female au'ra's cloaca

*airguitars psychotically*

I love you guys.

I want to RUB ftelly's cat belly!

>I watch old western animation
>double digit
>tell people how they are unironically and in a serious tone
>hell no most of you are grown ass men and im not desprate
>if by gossiping you mean revealing truths and calling out bullshit, then yes
>nah mainly play other games or chat with irl friends
>only have 3 would do anything for them
>I raid ;)
>nah I see it as just a game, to get mad at something to get away from being mad is retarded.

nO

Do it

Damn its alright. I wonder if I should try it. Thank you.

>No one wants to dom you or be a sub for you
The life of only having a few things to do per week...

Maybe you just are bad at erp or people don't like you?

What the fuck that's disgusting.

I'd dom you, but you're most likely on Balmung with the rest of these memers

thats not armor
nor from this game

not spuki or zani or ftel

That's all my not-lewd.

Same.
Time to scrounge pixiv for more.

At least homos post actual drawings instead of the same 4 in game pose screenshots over and over

>Artwork that looks nothing like the actual character models
>In reality Midlanders are short, blocky ugly Michael Cera types

I too would like to know where suav gets his damn commissions, dudes artist can draw

If we can get off to those same poses why do you care?

>get off

Really? You jerk it to that?

It's so .....soulless.

By the Lord, this general has failed to heed the words of the Lord and his missionaries.
It truly saddens me to see the state of mind posters here are in, deluded with thoughts of
abnormal eroticism, and unreasonable lust for someone of one's own gender. The heresy witnessed
has surpassed expected numbers, and my Lord has imparted on me amendments to the Holy Commandments.
They are as follows:

I: Thou shalt not avatar post.
II: Thou shalt not discuss sexual perversions, for these abominations have not an onze
of relevancy to the topic of Final Fantasy XIV, and only server to rot thine mind.
III: Thou shalt only discuss the game, Final Fantasy XIV, or any game relevant to the general,
including references to past Final Fantasy games, or any crossovers during the relevant time.
IV: Thou shalt not post inane comments of no substance or relevancy.
V: Thou shall strive to help thine's fellow Warriors of Light on their respective journies,
through constructive criticism, gameplay tips, and guides.
VI: Thou shall share any interesting or esoteric discoveries found while in-game. Including,
but not limited to hidden areas, exploits, or mechanics.
VII: Thou shalt not parse DPS.
VIII: Thou shalt not show signs of racial supremacy, we are all the Lord's children, and we are
all equal in His Divine gaze.
IX: Thou shalt not engage in sodomy, for it is an abomination on the heterosexual relationship
engineered and constructed by the Holy Father. This includes futanari, crossdressers, homosexuals,
any non-heterosexual or non male/female.
X: Thou shall instigate conflict with those who refuse to take the Lord's Holy Words into account.
Resorting to violence against heretics is not only permitted, but encouraged. We are not a religion of peace.

Why do all the guys in this game have mullets?

Some of us never forgot our roots.

qt lizard girl looking for long term futa mistress

Repost with shoes off. Now.

because they flood the thread go to rule34, go to hentaifoundry, go to nekosentai, go to e621, go to f-list, there are lots of other options that provide screenshots of someone that are way more easily accessible and actually want people to do it there

You'd be surprised what people do here.

Examples include:

woke up early today mumu

--AMENDMENTS--
XI: Thou shalt not dress your character in scantily-clad regalia. Be sure to wear clothes that are
relevant to your job or class.
XII: Thou shall purify degenerates not only in the general, but on your realm as well. This war is a multi-front conflict.
XIII: Thou shalt not disrespect, nor fetishize men of the Cloth, they are agents of the Lord, and are bound by Holy Vows
to not condone, nor engage in such heretical activities.
XIV: Thou shall actually play the fucking game.
XV: Thou shalt not use fantasia more than once, for it is an insult to the Heavenly Father, and is cause for damnation.
XVI: The Lord doth declareth that men are not women, nor women men.
XVII: Thou shalt not discuss relationships, in-game nor real-life. They serve no relevancy, and only serve to degrade the general.
XVIII: Thou shalt not name your character indecently, for it is a direct insult to the Lord, and is cause for damnation.
XIX: Thou shalt not commit blasphemy.
XX: Thou shalt be polite, but not too polite.

Do you like midlanders...?

DRG or BRD?
c@, highlander, or giraffe?

BRD and MCH are great if you hate fun and are an autistic robot

c@ for generic, highlander for cool, giraffe for snowflake

forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14154

I like all girls user except potatoes lalas need NOT apply

huhhh xiv is retarded this game sucks why do you retards still play PROTIP your raid buddies and erp partners aren't substitutes for real friendships queers roflmao gonna log into xiv and talk to my friends oh WAIT i have none because i play xiv the best mediocre game there is because my entire life is summed up as mediocre HUHHHHH IM FUCKIN STUPID I PLAY XIV BECAUSE CATS ARE CUTE

>furaffinity.net/gallery/sabrith/

Here, this faggot has 200+ commissions of his OC c@. Happy fapping.

If you are into futa shit, someone must have the gallery of the degenerate with those flash animations.

All the same, they are degenerates who need to repent for their numerous sins. Praise the Lord.

You need to seek professional help, perhaps talk to your local parish priest.

These degenerates would jerk it to fire-hydrants, don't be surprised by the lengths of their degenerate practices.

DRG elezen (male)

I'm here to play games and post about them on /xivg/... and I'm aaaall outta games

80% of the community are backstabbing cunts anyway who would put loot over a person.

Post pic of lizard girl, or at least face/tribe/skin tone

Loot? They would put fucking (you)s over a person.

Send a tell to Awena Marette...

Do the scripture rewards from WT count towards your weekly limit?

I'm assuming they do, although that would make their presence in the rewards list kind of pointless.

this is true
if you are in DRAKN or Soft you would already know this though