gematsu.com/2016/11/god-wars-future-past-story-trailer

>Final Fantasy XV ‘Ride Together’ launch trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/final-fantasy-xv-ride-together-launch-trailer

>NieR: Automata ‘Forest Zone’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/11/nier-automata-forest-zone-screenshots

>LEGO Worlds launches for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in late February
gematsu.com/2016/11/lego-worlds-launches-ps4-xbox-one-pc-late-february

>Disaster Report 4 Plus to reveal PlayStation VR support on December 1
gematsu.com/2016/11/disaster-report-4-plus-reveal-playstation-vr-support-december-1

>Akiba’s Beat details “Case 3” scenario, PS4 version pre-launch live stream set for December 7
gematsu.com/2016/11/akibas-beat-details-case-3-scenario-ps4-version-pre-launch-live-stream-set-december-7

>Musou Stars launches March 2 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/11/musou-stars-launches-march-2-japan-adds-wang-yuanji-horo-ishida-mitsunari

>New Danganronpa V3 planned for Japan
gematsu.com/2016/11/new-danganronpa-v3-demo-featuring-makoto-naegi-hajime-hinata-planned-japan

>Summer Lesson: Hikari Miyamoto Second Feel add-on pack launches December 1
gematsu.com/2016/11/summer-lesson-hikari-miyamoto-second-feel-add-pack-launches-december-1-japan

>Ace Combat 7 special VR demo playable at PlayStation Experience 2016
gematsu.com/2016/11/ace-combat-7-special-vr-demo-playable-playstation-experience-2016

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
youtube.com/watch?v=_K3FVfge7Ao
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/28/playstation-experience-2016-the-complete-guide/
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/29/lego-worlds-ps4-xbox-one-pc/
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes
gematsu.com/2016/11/square-enix-announces-jump-festa-2017-lineup-includes-dragon-quest-xi-stage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should I buy a PS4?

Anyone ITT actually going to PSX? I'd like to hear some hands-on impressions about Ace Combat.

First for trophies, kpop and PS Experience HYYPE

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

youtube.com/watch?v=_K3FVfge7Ao

oops, forgot my obligatory reaction image

Good night ps4gen~

I am. i'm not waiting in any long ass lines, i'm mostly going for the free shit. Last year I got so many DLCs and games it wasn't even funny.

Fat squirrel, best squirrel.

Did they ever explain in the tutorial of FFXV that when you press the sprint button right before your stamina runs out you completely refresh your stamina bar?

That right arm and shoulder hurts.

so, what, no sales this week?

How do I watch Kingsglaive on my PS4 Pro?

>Battlefield 1

you can't """"""beat"""""" a multiplayer game with a glorified tutorial dressed up as a campaign

im not the one for musou type games but im enjoying trinity souls of zill

What do you think will be announced at Vidro Game Awards??

Bloodborne on PC.

Golden face intensifies*

I hope PSX is good.

Plz no
The shitstorm on /v/ because of Automata was already too much

>caring about Shitomata

FFXV is fun.
Iris a cute.
Her armpits are hot as fuck tbqh

What do you think of my armpits?

Bushy and smelly

Game Awards sale on Thursday

Wait till Black Friday

Updated: Kojima has a panel be at PSX

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/28/playstation-experience-2016-the-complete-guide/

>Meet and Greet
>2:00pm – 2:45pm Hideo Kojima (Kojima Productions)

That line is going to be 2 hours long

Shocking Truth.

it's a meet n greet.

It's both

Death Stranding is a multiplat anyways.

>and special guest

norman reedus probably.

Let It Die actually looks pretty good.

I'm thinking of finally getting a PS4 and is the Pro actually worth it? I don't have a 4k TV and I'm not planning to buy one any time soon. It's 440€ here and the normal PS4 is 270€.

David Hayter

FFXV has so many side-quests it's crazy. This really is the JRPG version of an Elder Scrolls game. But with much better combat.

I love it.

>But with much better combat.
no
both games have terrible combat

I'll get my copy of P.T signed.

I'm going to PSX solely to play this. And pray that crash bandicoot shows up in some fashion.

No, the pro isn't worth it. Get a slim. if you have a 4k tv it's not even worth it because only 4k TVs from like april 2016 and newer even fucking work in 4k mode because the pro uses some fucktarded new hdcp type.

the 4k features that get downsampled aren't all that impressive, it's a minor jaggie reduction in stuff like infinite warfare and bf1, and so far all devs minus squeenix in rottr and uh, that's about it, have totally ignored the chance for 1080p60.

The pro may be more worthwhile in the future but by the time it is, the scorpio will be out, and the PS5 will be due.

Why a slim?

I got mine for 175

The slim is actually more expensive here. Go figure.

>PS4 Slim is less expensive than a N3DS XL

Can I transfer data from the free version of Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to a physical copy?

phats have a pretty loud fan, and run pretty hot, slim doesn't have those problems.

if a phat is significantly cheaper/in your budget, get that then I guess. try to get one with buttons though because the touch sensitive version has an issue with constant disc ejection due to static buildup and you have to unplug it for a few hours every couple weeks and it's just a real kick in the dick.

fallout 4
the witcher 3
odin sphere
divinity original sin

what game should i play next? i have been reading like a million articles about the witcher 3 now to understand the story before i play it, on the otherhand i heard that fallout 4 got mods on ps4 but i dont know anything about it

hmm

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/29/lego-worlds-ps4-xbox-one-pc/

>Currently undated, there will be a LEGO Agents DLC pack for LEGO Worlds that includes new characters, vehicles, weapons, and more from the Agents set,
>and it will be exclusive to PS4 for 90 days.

HOLY SHIT THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE

AGENT WILL BE A PSX GET FUCKING HYPE

unsubscribe

Guys, where's the Gundam game we were supposed to be getting?

There was a closed beta yesterday for Gundam Versus

So basically ID changes, Japanese games, Agent, and what was the other thing supposed to be at PSX?

PlayStation Trinity, aka the next Sony handheld.

It's not happening. Please stop posting this over and over in this and vitagen.

We need meme magic to bring Agent into our plane of existence.

AGENT PS4 HYPE

Never tried, but I've never seen the menu in the full version to do that.

>We need meme magic
Trump won, we're all out/

The /v/ tears would be so delicious.

>Brexit
>Trump
>Code Geass

It never runs out. 2016 is only the start of the meme age.

AGENT PS4 HYPE

Agent was canceled.

What is Agent and why does everyone want it so bad? Is it really that great or just another one of your guise memes?

>that full two minute conversation Wrench and Marcus have about Aliens vs Predator in WD2

>E3 2009
>Jack Tretton announces Agent, a new IP from Rockstar North
>PS3 exclusive
>nothing beyond the logo has officially been released since, only environment screenshots that were leaked by former developers

So it is a meme

I'll be there, traded in my copy of MGSV after I platted it. Might buy a used copy to get signed. Plan was to get on P5 line after keynote for the free stuff before they run out. Now I have to get in that line earlier to get into Kojima panel.

Meant no media besides the logo.

>The game is set during the Cold War and will take players into "the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations", according to a Rockstar press release. Rockstar has yet to reveal any details regarding the setting other than that it will be set in the late 1970s.

Sounds like Manhunt with spies.

Felt forced to me

I need help...

So, bought a ps4 pro... And its driving me fucking crazy. I don't have an HDR tv, but I do have a 4k tv. Hooked it up, things look awesome. Everything seemed peachy. Until I tried to load netflix, or hulu. Sometimes it works.... 90% of the time I get a flashing screen. What gives here? I am at a loss.

I do also own a psvr. So I figured maybe the processing unit is fucking shit up? Tried just hooking directly into the tv. Audio with no video, figured it was an issue with the handshake. Turned off tv turned back on, same. Turned off ps4 turned back on, same. Turned everything off and back on, with ps4 in safe mode. Set it to reset resolution. Black screen on reboot.... The fuck is going on here? Is the ps4 pro firmware just wrecked or I am missing something here?

Netflix and Hulu don't do 4k

Just got a PSQuad. How do I get a PS+ free trial? It doesn't seem to want me to get it on either the system itself or on the site.

>falling for the pro meme
Serves you right.

Ok, So neither app supports 4k video? Netflix is full of 4k content how does the app not do 4k? Why does it work sometimes?

Best Buy has buy 2 get 1 free till the 10th. If you're getting TLG and FFXV might as well wait a week.

Does your TV have HDCP 2.0?

Titanfall update came out, here's patchnotes.
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

>FOV slider
95° master race reporting in

gematsu.com/2016/11/square-enix-announces-jump-festa-2017-lineup-includes-dragon-quest-xi-stage

The MC in a DQ game will never speak, will they?

According to the spec sheet on my tv the two hdmi 2.0 ports support 2.0, but it defaults to what you see in my pic at 1.4. I believe this is due to using the psvr as a passthrough. But when I take the psvr out of the loop, i get no video at all to the tv.

What are ya playin?

Well, I failed all of my classes this semester. At least I get to spend the next month playing video games rather than grinding out projects and studying for finals. I just wish I really felt like playing something. It's probably just slight depression from how fresh this news is.

Just booted up Wild Arms 3. I played this a little like 10 or so years ago when my friend had a copy. All I really remember is the Mexican stand off character select, and choosing one of the higher difficulty guys first for some reason and then getting bored with it.

>tfw just applied for Spring classes
I'm 23 and I'm trying to get an associates for Computer and Networking

Well, I'm on my fourth year and I'm still talking 100 level classes because I'm a huge fuck up. I would still have had three more years to get a bachelor's.
I'm just going back to the tech school I was at for my first year before transferring. I've been miserable ever since. 4-years are for people just out of high school, this just doesn't work for me.

Good luck, buddy.

Ratchet and Clank
I hate the new design for Dr. Nefarious.

>tfw failing all my classes
>can't play all these new games I got from black friday because of finals
>Have to wait til January because I'm visiting family after finals

Anyone here going to the PlayStation experience? I'm debating whether to go or not

>wanting to be experience disappointment that close

The only reason I'm debating whether to go or not is because Kojima will be there

But Dreams won't be there

If someone from here does go, I hope they ask him whether Death Stranding will be on PC or not and why he would push for that.

Sup

I am thinking about getting a PS4 for Christmas, but I don't have a 4k TV and my friend told me it forces upscaling/supersampling so it actually runs games at lower FPS than a normal PS4. For instance Uncharted 4 running at 30 vs 60 fps because it is supersampled. is that true and there's really no way to turn it off? Cause if so I will just get a regular PS4, but that's kinda disappointing.

>going to psx just for the conference

And Kojima was responsible for one of the biggest disappointments of the year.

Get hype boys, Stardew Valley coming out the 13th

PC losing another exclusive.